Skyrim - When you mistakenly believe Unrelenting Force is equipped


When you mistakenly believe Unrelenting Force is equipped

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:58 AM PST

Got this as a gift today. First time playing! Let's go!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:42 PM PST

More Skyrim Art - This subreddit is first to see!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:59 PM PST

Neloth anti-aging?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:17 PM PST

I reverse pickpocketed a piece of cheese onto Nazeem. This happened several minutes later.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:02 AM PST

This horse made me jump

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:48 AM PST

Skyrim map with Whiterun Forest Borealis and DynDOLOD.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:51 AM PST

Me after I realized there are still YEARS until a new Elder Scrolls game will release

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:03 AM PST

I think we have a new Skyrim fan in the house

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:30 PM PST

My face disappears when I put on the arch mage robe and the Morokei dragon priest mask

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:26 AM PST

This game…

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:20 AM PST

If conversations were realistic

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:49 AM PST

Khajiit trader: Nords, don't let us in the city because they think we are all thieves and drug dealers.

Player: Dude, you literally tried to sell me skooma 3 minutes ago and your friend over there is teaching people how to pickpocket...

Khajiit trader: You...you're racist!


Stonefist: Why do you want to join the Stormcloaks?

Player: Well, the other side literally tried to kill me...

Stonefist: Hm, okay. Go kill this ice wraith to prove you're worthy.

Player: I am literally the Dragonborn. I am wearing an armor made of dead dragons and I have a sword that kills pretty much everything in one hit. Why would I need to prove anything?

Stonefist: Uhh, I didn't think this through. Just play along, alright?


Random kid: I bet my dad could beat you up!

Player: Do you...does anyone know who I am?! Why am I not getting any damn recognition for saving the world?!

submitted by /u/I_POST_ON_THE_DONALD
[link] [comments]

A new way of using crossbows ...

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:07 PM PST

Skyrim bard plays mask off on the flute

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:53 AM PST

I had my bow loaded and then this guard started talking to me and well...

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:06 AM PST

Following in my weird kid's footsteps today

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 06:07 AM PST

I know creation club isn't everyone's fave but TIL I can follow in my kid's footsteps and get my very own mudcrab pet for free!

submitted by /u/PertinentPuppet
[link] [comments]

Impressive!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 06:50 AM PST

I made a Grand Soul Gem

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:56 PM PST

That girl ain't right

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:35 PM PST

Wtf Nazeem?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:58 AM PST

This guy gets it...

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:51 PM PST

Skyrim Character Traits

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:53 AM PST

I made a character trait guide after a friend of mine expressed interest in role playing in Skyrim to make the game more interesting, I got really into making the chart and thought I'd share it here!

https://imgur.com/a/EtepP

I give a lot of credit to Detotaa's original guide, but I didn't want to dictate an entire character creation, more something light and easier to follow.

And of course, there's the mod iNeed which helps reenforce the rules for food and sleep, be sure to check that out if mods are an option for you! (Thank you, Skoorim!)

submitted by /u/vonKarma
[link] [comments]

How Resilient Are You?: A Skyrim Test

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:03 PM PST

Here's an interesting way to kill 5 minutes (and yourself in the process).

Ask yourself this; as your character/s is/are with their currently equipped items (or most commonly used; either works), how many Jarrin Root can they ingest before outright dying?

Here's what you'll need to figure that out:

  • A metric f**k-ton of Jarrin Root (mods are a wonderful thing)
  • A secluded area where you won't be bothered or attacked
  • A lot of powerful healing potions or strong healing spells to reset your health after each attempt
  • Patience (as you will soon become one...homophone humour!)

Eat an incremental amount of the stuff. Start with one, then increase by however much you want from there. It might get tricky to dial it in, and you might have to reload while getting cocky with thinking you can take juuust one more.

Once you've found your Jarrin Root Level (or JARL for short), post it in the comments below to see how you stack up to others who think this is a neat idea in the vein of arbitrary power gauging.

Finally, for your curiosity, my current character is at JARL 37. Not unbeatable, but a good starting point.

Have fun!

submitted by /u/CorsairVI
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.