Halo - Friday LFG Thread


Friday LFG Thread

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:10 AM PST

Welcome to the r/halo LFG Thread!

This thread is for finding groups to play any of the Halo video games! Make sure to mention which game you're playing, what the events are, and to list your GT. Here is an example of how to construct your post.

 **GT:** Vorked **Game:** Halo 5 **Event:** General Matchmaking and then we can move to custom games. 

If you have any questions please message the mods.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Nothing too crazy, but my local library was giving these away for free today.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:09 AM PST

Everybody asking for bungie-era design to return, but I am a man of taste and I want the next Halo to come back to the Lionhead-era style

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:29 PM PST

4 Renders I put together this week

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:27 AM PST

Friend of mine did a mad Rtas 'Vadum cosplay for RTX Sydney

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:55 PM PST

Wanted something meaningful for my first tattoo so why not pay tribute to my favorite game of all time-"Reclaimer"

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:14 PM PST

9 years ago, I was a lonely middle schooler who made this terrible Halo 3 series for fun. Today, I am working on my thesis film as an animation major. Thank you, Halo 3, for giving me the tools to begin the journey of following my dreams! :)

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:34 PM PST

I challenge Grim to a boxing match.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:49 AM PST

Should he loose, /u/GrimBrotherOne must add full armor customization into the next Halo game. BUT, if I should loose I will delete the entire Halo subreddit.

Edit: Also happy birthday Grim

submitted by /u/ABadPassword
[link] [comments]

Dear 343 and Saber Interactive, Thank You For Halo 2: Anniversary.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:47 PM PST

Just playing that campaign in remastered graphics and sound makes me think that how it has always been.

Just the way the campaign was handled shows us as a community how much 343 and Saber get classic Halo and it's aesthetic.

For some reason, I find the current iteration Warthog with that H2 turret as something that fits right in.

The game is goddam gorgeous. 60FPS and Split-screen?? It's perfect.

Anyways, it's beautiful and fun and if Halo went back to this classic style and gameplay in either the main series or spin offs, I'd be a happy camper.

I haven't really touched the multiplayer extensively enough so I cannot comment to heavily on it. I do wish it was more like the campaign though.

submitted by /u/DeathByReach
[link] [comments]

Who's the excited for MLG Orlando here?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:07 AM PST

It's been 6 years since we have seen open events with MLG, super excited for next week :D

submitted by /u/StrangerInPorto
[link] [comments]

Had this for a few years, is it rare?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:43 PM PST

We need to solve this!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:42 AM PST

Halo Mega Survey 2: Results are in!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:27 AM PST

There was much talk, and I did listen. Now that it has been a month, I'm going to release the results.

I had over 1100 responses for this survey - a huge increase from the first time!

Because there is a difference with this survey format when compared to last time, I strongly suggest reading this imgur album, which contains an explanation of how this one worked, where results came from, and some interesting things I noticed. Otherwise, it will be a bit confusing what is going on.

Thank you all again for completing this survey; perhaps there will be another in the future, after MCC has had some work done and more details on Halo 6 arise.

Results page

2a

2b

2c

2d

Spreadsheets

2a

2b

2c

2d

And a link to the original survey, for comparison.

submitted by /u/FlandersNed
[link] [comments]

Just got a fastball in warzone! Not sure why it isn't a rare/ultra rare/legendary medal though...

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:58 PM PST

The Act Man | Why Is Halo 3’s Campaign SO AWESOME?!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:47 PM PST

I miss this feeling...

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:38 AM PST

I am blown away by Halo Wars 2’s soundtrack.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:32 AM PST

The first Halo Wars had an amazing soundtrack. Definitely one of the best in the series.

But HW2 is absolutely killing it. I just got the game on game pass so this is the first time I've heard it. Halo's music is one of the main reasons the games are so good and this one nails it.

submitted by /u/MindCologne
[link] [comments]

Obviously outplayed

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:38 PM PST

Halo Wars 2 February Balance Update - 2-8-18

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:56 AM PST

MCC halo 1/CE

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:22 PM PST

Don't you think Halo CE needs more options on MCC? I'm tired of just playing 2v2.

submitted by /u/derek_mavs
[link] [comments]

Anyone out there still play Halo Reach?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:36 PM PST

I started playing it out of nostalgia, but never touched multiplayer before. Are the servers too dead to experience it?

submitted by /u/JaegerBombastic731
[link] [comments]

Extraction 1.1 HCS Update for Halo 5 is live! Bookmark the new maps!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:43 PM PST

What's your favorite lore channel?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:34 PM PST

Wanna know the EU lore so I can actually understand fully whats going on in Halo 5

EDIT: Haven't played yet so please no spoilers

submitted by /u/neyir_man_guy
[link] [comments]

Who are these f*ckers in halo ffa suddenly getting 50+ kills??

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:26 PM PST

Ever since ffa halo5 became hcs playlist...these 50, 60, 70 kill fuckers are coming out of no where. Something feels off

submitted by /u/jonybolt
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.