Diablo - [2/9] Suspensions and Leaderboard Removals - Diablo III Forums


[2/9] Suspensions and Leaderboard Removals - Diablo III Forums

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:29 AM PST

[X-Post] Trailer - Path of Diablo: Season 5

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 12:23 PM PST

Banwave is happening!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:28 AM PST

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/227229090

whilst reading Hoxango's Twitch chat it was said that NA got hit with the hammer as well

EDIT: Pretty much confirmed Banwave. Leaderboards are updating very slowly

submitted by /u/I30T
[link] [comments]

For those who were "Unfairly banned".

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:38 PM PST

It was unfair. You cheated. Deal with it scum.

submitted by /u/thawn21
[link] [comments]

Path of Diablo ladder reset is coming today.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:47 AM PST

Cursed chests should be far more rewarding

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:32 AM PST

I'm talking about the random chests you encounter that give you 30 seconds to kill X. Which can be some random mobs, an elite, a champion pack or even a boss.

You click them, kill whatever pops out, open your prize chest and get...NOTHING!*

*Nothing being relative. If they could drop something basic but useful like a handful of Deaths Breath that would be great, nothing too unbalanced just something to sweeten the deal

submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
[link] [comments]

Place to find "friends"

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:24 PM PST

Is there a good place to "friend" people on my PS4 to share the legendary gifts with or play online with? I should be starting a s13 demon Hunter tonight. Don't get to play every night, but a few times a week.

submitted by /u/bphillips1976
[link] [comments]

How should I start out my first time playing the Diablo 3?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:45 PM PST

I bought Diablo 3 a while back and haven't had a chance to play it until now. What is the best way to start? Should I just go in with a open mind? I really just want to try out the demon hunter class.

submitted by /u/-justjar-
[link] [comments]

Old D2 and early D3 player, should I get back in?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:45 AM PST

I hear a lot a good about the game and how its even better now. Is D3 good for solo or only multiplayer? Also are a lot of people still playing?

submitted by /u/generalmills2015
[link] [comments]

Challenge Rift Feb 5-11th guide, last one for S12.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:01 AM PST

David Brevik's (creator of Diablo) new game It Lurks Below is coming soon on Steam

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:18 PM PST

Keep disconnecting, this time after a goblin pack

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:13 AM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AhFMKUiBYk&feature=youtu.be

Unfortunately my game keeps disconnecting, I don't play much in groups so its always an issue. Have you guys been having similar issues ?

submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
[link] [comments]

PTR Server Slam

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:54 AM PST

Why we don't jump in and are testing the hell out of it? Starting 20:00 MEZ (UTC +1) on saturday 10.02. for 2-3 hours. That would be 14 UST (-5 UTC). Let's show some passion.

submitted by /u/KaiserAcedia
[link] [comments]

Can I use Caldessan's Despair to power up my follower?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 12:24 AM PST

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just started playing D3 about three months ago and am still learning the game. I've managed to almost reach Paragon 1000 and have beaten a GR 94 solo. I'm hoping to beat a GR 100 before the end of the season. So if I augment my Templar follower with legendary gems, will it help me? Or should I not waste them on him?

submitted by /u/TheDiverted
[link] [comments]

Congratulations on the ban-wave, but it was too late and let me tell you why from a botter's perspective.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 12:08 PM PST

It may hurt most of you to hear what I'm about to say, but here goes anyway:

Ban waves are absolutely meaningless to a majority of botters in any season. Especially, ban waves that occur 2 days before season is supposed to end.

Now, with that said, if you will give me your time, allow me to elaborate.

I have played and botted seasons beginning from Season 5 and have had multiple accounts banned from S5 to the current S12. There have been seasons where somehow with 23 hours/day up-time and multiple front page leaderboard records, I haven't been banned.

This season I had multiple front page clears as well and last I checked, I was at about a 22-23 hour uptime per day this season.

I was banned.

...and it means absolutely nothing.


1) The top tier community is extremely tight knit and small.

What do I mean by this? I mean, that everybody who is anybody knows each other. We all know who is botting, exploiting, etc. Therefore, we play on an even playing field and that's what makes season exciting for us. In fact, the community is so tight knit, that we even know the top players from OTHER regions and speak to them daily - this includes EU and KR.

And no, getting together and forming a pact to agree to stop botting is not an option.

That said, the point of bringing this up is because even with ban waves, everybody in this top tier community knows who was rank 1, who was rank 2, 3, 4 etc. Even if people get banned, we don't look at it like "Wow, banned. Your clear doesn't count anymore." We all know who was placed where and that's why bans don't mean much anymore.

2) Diablo 3 accounts are expendable.

Most people, regardless of if they were banned or not in the previous season, purchase a brand new account for $20 and then $15 if they're going to play Necromancer. That's a $35 investment for 94 days (2256 hours) of entertainment - which is a damn good investment.

The people that survive ban waves (there are plenty of botters that dodged it this season), just end up selling their botted account for a couple 100 to 1000-2000$ depending on gear/paragon, etc. and just purchase a brand new one for the next season.

In fact, a lot of the front page players are more or less the same players every season, with one difference: A brand new account with a different name.

3) Ban waves need to occur earlier if you want them to actually hurt.

There are pretty much phases that Diablo 3 seasonal botters go through during the season to maximize efficiency and leave just enough time for the end-of-season push.

Phase 1: Paragon.

Depending on the player, half the entire season will be dedicated amassing a TON of paragon through Rat-runs. Bots in phase 1 primarily are used to farm GR keys to keep running Rat-runs. Top players usually play 6-12 hours a time during this time and are always running out of keys because they're just running that many Rat-runs.

Phase 2: 1%-ing.

During phase 2, players have already amassed a good amount of paragon that will allow them to do higher GRs at a consistent rate to be able to get 1% gem-ups. 1%s are an EXTREMELY popular practice in the top tier community where it is barely used in the lower tiers.

Say you have a level 140 gem and you want to get more levels on it. It's not easy to consistently do GR 135-140 to 60% your gems to level it up. So, players resort to 1%-ing their gems.

(GEM LEVEL) - (15) = TIER YOU CAN 1% UPGRADE.

So, if you have a level 140 gem, you can spam GR 125s at a consistent pass rate and do 1%s on your gems. This is usually done for a few weeks with some more Rat-runs mixed in until it's time for the end of season push.

Phase 3: Push.

The end-of-season push begins. This usually begins for most people with about 2-3 weeks left in the season where all players do is push.

In short, if you really wanted to hurt botters with ban-waves, you would want to ban them at the end of Phase #2 and beginning of Phase #3.

Those are the 3 biggest points I wanted to make, but I'll end this post with a little bit of a confession.


Why do you bot, /u/ConfessionsOfABotter?

The answer is quite simple. I want to compete against the best and in order to do so, botting is a must to stay on a level playing field with them. A lot of people think top tier players get the high leaderboard spots because they bot and I'm sorry to say, but that is just untrue.

I don't just look at NA as competition, I look at other regions as well. NA is a joke in terms of leaderboard clears compared to EU/KR.


That pretty much covers everything I wanted to illuminate the community about from a botter's perspective. I'm done with Diablo 3 and will most likely not be returning to this game, which is not a bad thing at all.

If anyone has any questions, I'll try and respond as best I can.

Good day.

submitted by /u/ConfessionsOfABotter
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.