Grand Theft Auto V - Griefer needs to find a new hobby


Griefer needs to find a new hobby

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 06:06 PM PST

How come we can buy ammo from the interaction menu, but we can't buy armor/snacks?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:15 AM PST

My buddy and I were playing ActIII of the doomsday heist last night, and we had to quit twice, just to go stock up on armor and snacks. Not to mention that that mission is unrelentingly hard only for the purpose of buying shark cards. There's no reason I should have to shoot a guy with 40 bullets to kill him.

submitted by /u/davethedrugdealer
[link] [comments]

APC vs TM-02 - Vehicle Classifications

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:36 AM PST

So if my APC is classified as a personal vehicle but my TM-02 is not, then, as a CEO, why can't my associate drive one while I drive the other?

submitted by /u/ejb_375
[link] [comments]

Bunker won’t let me do Gun Running missions, even though I’m a CEO.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 10:55 PM PST

I'm kind of confused. It won't let me access the laptop even though I'm a CEO and a MC president. Can anyone help?

submitted by /u/Hotdogmaniac7
[link] [comments]

I used the editor to do a parody on movie cliches (4:54)

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:32 AM PST

Need some purchasing advice

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:41 PM PST

Hey everyone, I was wondering what's the best purchase I can do right now. I have 1,500,000 and want to keep a budget of 500,000. What's the best thing I could buy right now?

submitted by /u/Dragon_Slay3r
[link] [comments]

Auto-Aim not working?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 08:55 PM PST

I have been playing GTA 5 on Xbox one and 360 since forever. I have NEVER had this issue where my auto aim has quit working. I have gone to single player and switched to full assisted aim and everything, not working. I don't know why or how to fix this does anyone know how?

submitted by /u/baesics
[link] [comments]

A Normal Day

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 10:35 AM PST

The Bogdan Problem Bug

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:14 PM PST

Is the Avenger bugged in the final mission of The Bogdan Problem? I've tried to play this mission 3 times already and I can't by any means engage autopilot. I had to fly around until the submarine team came out and took the choppers out on their own. Another time, the Avenger got destroyed, because, again, I couldn't engage autopilot, and when I respawned in the peninsula, I tried to enter the back of the Avenger on the ground and I got stuck in a perpetual black loading screen. Is this a known bug, or is it happening just to me?

submitted by /u/Alion1080
[link] [comments]

Any advice for a newbie?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 10:47 AM PST

Hey guys, ive had GTA V for a while but never entered online because I had no one to play with and I heard it was very difficult to make any money and have fun without a team. My friends recently got PC's so now I occasionally have people to play with but I have no idea how to make money on my own when they aren't around. Any money making tips you're willing to share? Thanks!

submitted by /u/CrabyDicks
[link] [comments]

The Skeleton Crew MC History [PC]

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:26 PM PST

The Book of The Skeleton Crew MC

We publicly announce the history of The Skeleton Crew MC. These memories are the real and most important events that have occurred in the crew.

Within the history of Skeleton Crew a lot of water has passed under the bridge to form one of the most successful MC Crew on PC. Each fact has been faithfully summarized

Memories: Jor - National Vice President

Writer: Johnny.Vice - Sandy Shores President


SC: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_skeleton_crew_mc


submitted by /u/jormc
[link] [comments]

Triple X - GTA V [HD Trailer]

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 10:26 AM PST

HELP - Why does it run so slow?!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:46 AM PST

I haven't really played GTA 5 since I upgraded my gtx 650 to a 1050 ti about a year ago but how come the gtx 1050 ti doesn't run the game as well as I've seen in benchmark videos. In this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3pFdgfaHVQ the player gets around 70 - 80 fps. However when I play with the exact same settings I only get around 40 - 50 fps sometimes dipping as low as 30. Is there a reason why I can't run it at 70 - 80 fps aswell? Is there something wrong, if so how do I fix it?

tldr; How come I can't run GTA 5 as fast as in this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3pFdgfaHVQ) even though I have the same gpu, cpu and settings?

My specs: Asus Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti Expedition OC 4GB i5 - 4460 @ 3.2 ghz 8gb ram

submitted by /u/CyncoV
[link] [comments]

L.A. Noire

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:22 AM PST

Deceitful (GTA V Film | Rockstar Editor)

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:10 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.