Grand Theft Auto V - 4+ years playing this game and this is the first I've ever seen this insane piece of graffiti.


4+ years playing this game and this is the first I've ever seen this insane piece of graffiti.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:41 PM PST

Good Ol'e bar fight

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:04 AM PST

When ya boys no longer top dog :o

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:46 PM PST

I think I have been overworking my bunker staff.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:57 PM PST

Why does GTA V always crash at the most inopportune times?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:26 PM PST

GTA V PC Major Texture Loss and Freezing

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:40 PM PST

Brief explanation. Have owned GTA V for some months on PC. I played single-player with mods for ~100 hours. After fun and -no- performance issues, I got bored. Came back later with friends, again no performance issues until just recently the last month and a half or so. Issues I've gotten-

  • Freezing every 2 seconds or so with noticeable fps loss. (Note: my fps counter likes to give the impression that I'm getting 60+ fps)
  • Major major texture pop

System specs: It IS a desktop.

  • i5-6500 quad core @3.29Ghz
  • GTX 960
  • 16GB RAM
  • Win. 10 64-bit

Fixes I've tried:

  • Updating Windows
  • Launch command to disable hyper threading
  • Setting GTA to high priority in the task manager
  • Changing affinity for core usage in the task manager
  • Updating and rolling back NVIDIA drivers
  • Changing DX level and different LOD settings
  • Verifying game integrity as well as reinstalling completely
  • Moving the game directory to a solid state drive

I've recorded a video of me loading up the game and driving around for 2 minutes. Note: Although the fps counter is hard to see, it floats around 62 to 82 the whole time. Any freezing is the game not my recording software. Recorded with Nvidia shadowplay. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYnIUGPvCAI&t

Any suggestions/replies are appreciated. This game has become borderline unplayable.

submitted by /u/nsiak
[link] [comments]

Is there some kind of guide to playing this game like a complete bitch? Is there any way to counter this shit?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:05 PM PST

Holy fuck I just played against the most annoying motherfucker I've ever seen.

It starts with this dude trying to RDM with an oppressor, failing miserably and dying after another episode in which these two fucking low level trolls abuse passive mode to get close to my import vehicle while I'm fighting off persuers (They then steal it and take it to the cops, I really wanted to just blow them up because the vehicle was a loss), I then leave the area because I might as well start another mission, only to be hit with an orbital strike like, 5 minutes later, Yup, same fucking guy, he's 750,000$ worth of butthurt, fantastic. Then he whips out a fucking avenger and I bring it down after a LONG fight because he parked by the height limit, it's crashlanded on the highway, Surely I have him now? NOPE, he cheat-warps back to his base with a heist notification (It's pretty much soft cheating since there's no way in hell you were ever intended to use it that way)

He then takes a fucking deluxo and flies it to the middle of the under-construction skyscraper downtown, admittedly it takes me fucking ages to figure out how to kill his ass when he's hiding like that, I get him a second time and he fucking oppressors all the way out to Sandy Shores, and I have to chase his dumb ass, and it feels like they made the missile tracking less powerful too, I get got one last time and he warps back to his fucking facility again, at this point I'm just fucking sick of this bullshit and quit for the night. I almost feel like taking it out on people who don't deserve it but I don't really wanna do that, I want to kill that fucking guy about 50 dozen times.

I feel like I'm at a shitty mid-range skill level where I'm vulnerable by the people who abuse mechanics relentlessly, I never fight anyone who's about as good as me, it's either impossible or so easy it isn't even fun.

submitted by /u/LawlessCoffeh
[link] [comments]

'PUBattlegrounds' mode

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:03 PM PST

A PUBG adversary mode should be released. It would probably be better than the actual game! All players have 1 life, no radar and the playing zone continually gets smaller forcing everyone together.

submitted by /u/billybigbags
[link] [comments]

Are sales something periodic in GTA:O? Any chances for a soon Offices-sale?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:15 PM PST

I had a longer pause with GTA:O but picked it up recently and I finally wanted to own an office, bunker etc., too. Read I should investi n the office first, and since I am living in Del Piero I would love the $3m office right across the street. But with the bedroom and some interior changes it costs so much, I only own 700k right now (already spamming the double $-weekend modes).

I wonder: When was the last sale with offices and is there a certain period between the sales, or is it random?

Thanks

submitted by /u/JinxIsLove
[link] [comments]

Some car on car action

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:37 PM PST

Thoughts on a female protagonist for the next GTA?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:46 PM PST

I would be fine with it if it had multiple protagonists but if its just one and its a female protagonist it would feel a bit off in a GTA game.

I cant think of a good crime tv show or movie with a female lead.

submitted by /u/Jobr321
[link] [comments]

Vehicle import/export costing me a fortune. Am I doing it right?!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:35 AM PST

Hey, I'm level 80, played since launch, but stopped a couple of years ago, just got back into it now and I read that vehicle export was the best way of making money.

However almost every mission where I have to steal a vehicle sees relentless NPC's chasing me down in cars and choppers, sometimes leaving me with 15k+ in damage. Not to mention the times I've paid to clear the cops and some idiot decides to shoot me with his bloody Delorean.

Is this normal? Anybody got any tips?!

Thanks

submitted by /u/Pumptruffle
[link] [comments]

When The Game Hates You

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:51 AM PST

did they fix the everyone leaving in freeroam

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:05 AM PST

i know its not everyone really leaving, it's my connection but that's the common problems name :P

i would like to know! thank you!

submitted by /u/pep1488
[link] [comments]

Currently d/l'ing GTA V on PC - Which RP server should I try out first?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:58 AM PST

Any suggestions appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/ThatguySteele
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.