Elder Scrolls Online - Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-02-09


Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-02-09

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:33 PM PST

[PC][Consoles]

Necklace of the Warlock - Arcane 250,000g / 500,000AP

Duneripper Necklace - Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP

Sword-Singer's Necklace - Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP

Beekeeper's Necklace - Healthy150,000g / 300,000AP

Slimecraw's Helm Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP

Molag Kena's Helm Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

[PC][Consoles]

Wedding Blossoms, Blue 2,500g

Wedding Lantern 5,000g

Wedding Curtain 7,500g

Wedding Curtain, Wide 7,500g

Wedding Flower Trellis 10,000g

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

submitted by /u/benevolentbowd
[link] [comments]

The Many Types of Horse In Elder Scrolls Online

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:40 PM PST

I think this isnt greenshade anymore?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:51 PM PST

We should let one of our toons "live" in our house when we are not using them

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:15 AM PST

Just came up with this out of no where, since all your characters share the same houses, we should be able to place them in there like they are npcs. You can choose to make them sit somewhere, lay down, or idle somewhere depending on their personality. We can do many things with this, especially with the new outfit system, like having a guard for our house, an innkeeper or maid. Have our house feel more lively.

submitted by /u/LegendaryOaks
[link] [comments]

Magma Shell > Crematorial Guard

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:12 PM PST

ZOS please! It's common in our world, why not in Nirn?!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:49 AM PST

Dear Zenimax,

Please, let us dye our hair.

When you have so many options aviable with all haircuts, earrings and stuff, why not add this feature? We are able to make so many different 'styles' on one character, but sometimes the same hair color for everything ruins it.

Pls, pls, very pls?

submitted by /u/Mallagar574
[link] [comments]

How f#*king great is ESO plus

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:20 AM PST

No real point to this just a massive appreciation post about how absolutely worthwhile it is.

XP bonus Gold bonus Craft bag (cant live without now god dammit) Access to the awesome DLCs (love orsinium) And you get you money back in crowns.

Thanks ZOS

submitted by /u/Elano97
[link] [comments]

Why is the PVP population so imbalanced?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:41 PM PST

With a pop lock 100+ man queue it seems NO ONE is around to defend anything.. Where is everyone? Rumor has it you can group queue and screw the other factions numbers.. This would make sense as I dont see 100+ people being in IC.

submitted by /u/pigglyjigglesplits
[link] [comments]

Account-bound achievements!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:05 PM PST

PLEASE! I feel such a disconnect between my characters because I have to do everything on each and everyone of them. Please. Make it so we can do any achievement on any character and it counts towards the total. Please.

submitted by /u/Nishikienraii
[link] [comments]

The Music

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:33 PM PST

You ever like hear a familiar song from a previous elder scroll game while playing and then the choir just does a 180 mid-way and its a completely new song

submitted by /u/Honeytata
[link] [comments]

What's your main hub and why?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:47 AM PST

My hub used to be Elden root because it was all so open but I bought hundings palatial Hall so it's turned into port hunding which I actually quite like because everything next to each other

My pact character remains in mournhold simply for the enclave and the dye station being so close to the Wayshrine and I can do my horse on the way to the enclave, I also like the guild traders in mournhold

submitted by /u/Artentics
[link] [comments]

What are some cool ways you've found to increase immersion?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:08 PM PST

ESO has quickly become my regular relax after work source of entertainment. While I might not get as much playtime as I would like the casual pace really helps me stay immersed.

While I'm not a serious RP'r I do like to tweek the camera and sound to emphasize the scale of the game. I also prefer my builds to have a theme or style so each feels and looks like different distinct experiences.

Any tips and tricks you could share to increase immersion while dying repeatedly trying to Solo Spindleclutch as ESO Batman at 40CP0?

submitted by /u/Otherside19
[link] [comments]

To create an alt or not to create an alt, that is the question.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:28 AM PST

Basically, if I want to craft and earn gold selling stuff should I just create an alt? Will it be better this way so I don't take away needed points from combat skills? Or does it not matter because I can do both?

submitted by /u/sabrefoxx
[link] [comments]

(PSA) If you're on console you can use a Keyboard

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:38 PM PST

Just plug it in your Xbox or PS4 via USB. I have been playing on and off since last year and I just learned this today. You can also manually /whisper a player or /reloadui if your screen is bugged.

After suffering typing letter by letter with my analog sticks for a year; my whole ESO life is changed lol

I believe on Xbox you can also type faster on a mobile device if you use the Xbox app if you don't have access to a keyboard. :)

submitted by /u/Aesrin
[link] [comments]

Argonian stamplar?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:00 AM PST

Hey there, so I made a post not too long ago asking about Argonians for mag builds, and now I was wondering if they would be good for more specifically a Stamina Templar for mostly PvP and some PvE. I kinda fell in love with the race. Apparently they are arguably one of the best PvP races out there at the moment, is it also the case for stam builds?

How would I compare as an argonian stamplar vs other more stam focused races? I like the durability of the Argonian and to be able to switch mag/stam?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/No0rdinaryMike
[link] [comments]

Late for work again...

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:29 AM PST

Some mornings after the wife leaves for work, I finish getting dressed without waking either son, and there is a glorious 30ish minute window where I can do whatever I want before I have to leave the house.

I usually decide to do a quick bit of crafting, maybe a random dungeon, but sometimes I think "I'll just do a quest real fast"

Well after helping a living god discover daedric portals in the tribunal temple, gaining the blessings of the three by building and destroying an automaton and solving the death of a duel gone bad, killing the head sorcerer and clearing the filth from my capital.....I am now 35 minutes late for work.

Stupid fun engaging addictive story!

submitted by /u/Arkavien
[link] [comments]

It feels good! It feels gooood!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:33 AM PST

So I'm just now reaching cp 300(299) currently and I've always done DPS PVE and PVP. Just built a new tank and started tanking 2 days ago practicing in normals and getting skill points. Did 1 vet dungeon last night that went alright. However today I did my first vet HM dungeon pledge as a tank! Without any deaths too! Still need more practice before I jump into vet dlc dungeons, but coming from dps the transition seems to be going pretty smooth!

submitted by /u/Its_the_cowboy
[link] [comments]

was there a way to get sliders from previously created characters?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:08 AM PST

Alright. I've recently come back to the game after a bit away and I want to make a new class (Warden). However, I really love how my old character looks! I could've sworn there was a method to save character creation information, but I suppose I was misremembering another MMO. Anyway, I was just wondering if there was a way to pull the previously used character information, other than, say, using an appearance token to remake the character and looking at the information that way.

submitted by /u/parry_the_world
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Experimenting with Off-Meta Sets

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:23 AM PST

There will always be a meta. There will always be the build that does something the best. Still, I thought it'd be interesting to take a look at some of the lesser used sets and see if I could give them some new life. I've always wondered why most of the sets in ESO are so unused or strictly outclassed by others, so I tried to change that by providing new options and effects for players.

Some rules/goals I considered:

  • Don't just buff up numbers, even though that's what a lot of sets need. (If all I could think to do was change a proc chance or damage modifier, I left the set out of the list.)

  • Try not to ruin PvP, you PvE casual scum. (PvP isn't my thing, but I try to understand it where I can.)

  • Make 5-pieces worth it. (Especially when compared to the meta sets, but don't break PvE either)

  • Provide some tools for lesser used playstyles (frost dps, frost staff tanking, hybrids, alternative support builds, etc.)

  • Amplify set identities by using their names and/or drop locations. (Provide some much needed flavor to sets.)

  • Change as many sets as you can. (Don't be afraid to make a change.)

With all that said, here's an album of over 50 crazy and not-so-crazy changes I made. Each one has a description to note what I was going for:

https://imgur.com/a/uFse5

If you'd like to make your own, leave a comment letting me know. I have every set in the game in image form ready to provide. Thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/00Mondy00
[link] [comments]

Apologise for asking again. Is the roof on the Twin Arches player home accessible now?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 12:17 PM PST

I asked this months ago, and the answer was no. It's a deciding factor. I know many people voiced their opinions on it. But idk if the devs listened to the community and removed the barrier. No need to upvote. Just a yes or a no.

submitted by /u/hashtagdarkside
[link] [comments]

Trying on the new shirt some kind soul gave me today

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:12 PM PST

Outfit System Question: Imp/Morag Armor Conversion feature -- will they be included?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:19 AM PST

I really love the look of the MT armor -- I often use the preorder bonus to convert my armor to this style when possible.

I was curious if we will be able to use the MT/IMP armor converter features in conjunction with the outfit system.

I will we be able to convert blue items and above with these conversion options?

Anyone have the answer to this? It would suck to have to farm and shell out thousands of gold to get the motifs before the prices spike post-outfit system.

submitted by /u/Distance05
[link] [comments]

I bought ESO Plus via the ESO site but I purchased the ESO itself through steam...am I screwed?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:18 AM PST

By the look of things my account has NOT been updated with my ESO Plus membership, at least not yet. Perhaps I should have purchased ESO Plus through steam but I've already spent the money on it so I can't purchase it again.

Am I screwed here? How can I get my account updated with my plus membership when I purchased it through the main ESO site?

Thanks,

submitted by /u/sabrefoxx
[link] [comments]

[Discussion]Can't get into tanking

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:29 AM PST

So I seem to have this problem where I can't find any fun or satisfaction as a tank in this game. It's still hard to tell if it's because of the way tanking works fundamentally, or if it's due to the builds I've tried, or because of the particular classes I've tried them with. So far I've tried tanking with a dragonknight using a pretty cookie cutter build with double 1h+shield slots, and the other has been a templar with 1h+shield and a 2H back bar mainly for buffs, and neither has really felt satisfying enough compared to DPS and especially healing (templar healing with damage support might be my favorite role in the game).

Maybe the problem is due to me unfairly juxtaposing ESO tanking against WoW tanking which I do enjoy. There's just this visceral and cathartic enjoyment behind gathering up a whole bunch of mobs into a neat tight blob, but that's obviously not how it works in this game, but something in the back of my head keeps telling me I'm doing it all wrong when I can't effortlessly be the center of attention for a group of mobs. I am also not really that big a fan of having to manually micromanage my blocking with the mouse buttons. Finally there's the fact that the damage output in the builds I've tried have been really pitiful. I know you're not expected to do any meaningful damage on the side as a tank, unlike healers, and that you should rather focus on buffs/debuffs, but those contributions to the group simply don't feel as upfront and tangible to me.

Should I just give up or are there any specific builds out there that might be tailored better to my tastes?

submitted by /u/lazylazygecko
[link] [comments]

Best way to level individual skills?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:20 PM PST

Backstory: Returning after a year gone and swapping from stam sorc to mag sorc. Issue is that the majority of mag sorc spells are not leveled at all.

I've read some conflicting information on the forums/reddit so I am looking for some clarity.

If I want to level, say conjure wards, is it faster to ONLY have this skill on the bar and NOTHING else, or is it faster to slot all skills from this tree on the bar?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/TheZazey
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.