Dead by Daylight On my comments in today's stream


On my comments in today's stream

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 02:32 PM PST

I'd like to start by apologizing to the amazing Dead by Daylight community for my comment during the Twitch stream this week. I reacted poorly to a very valid concern with a flippant remark and that was not appropriate. It's not easy to maneuver through these live shows, to always keep the proper line of communication and on this occasion, I failed. I preach respect, I need to show a better behavior.

What I was trying to express is that I care deeply about the fact that Dead by Daylight should be a pleasant, exciting and rewarding experience for players. All of us on the dev team are doing our best to give you a game free of frustrations and pain. We will keep at it, and it will continue to get better. I know a lot of us have been playing it intensely for a long time now and sometimes, if playing the game makes you stressed or angry to the extent that you're not enjoying it, it's ok to take a break, for a moment. That's all.

The whole team here is committed to keeping this game alive for years to come. We strive, every single day, to improve it and to make your experience in it as fun and satisfying as it can be. And we want you to be back, again and again, for as long as possible. We'll be here, working hard to bring you a more solid and healthy game that will be able to support more and more new content that will, hopefully blow your minds over and over again.

Mathieu Cote

Twitch stream #90 - Soooooooo many coins!

Posted: 22 Feb 2018 08:27 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.