DayZ - Wobo’s Mum is Cancer Free! He Will be Streaming once He has some Free time!


Wobo’s Mum is Cancer Free! He Will be Streaming once He has some Free time!

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 01:13 PM PST

Next ArmA confirmed to use Enfusion

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:18 AM PST

Keep an Eye on Him - Ep.4 - DayZ Village [34:03]

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:40 AM PST

My Concept for a Humanity System in Standalone! I'd love to hear the communities thoughts on this idea

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:09 PM PST

apart from all of the other contributing factors, I think downtime is the worst thing about DayZ right now

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:30 PM PST

You see, I have 900 hours in SA and I played the mod for easily twice that long.

And currently, my biggest problem is spending a bunch of time up north looking for other players to fight only to go from Stary, through NWAF and up to Tisy without seeing ANYONE on a full server.

Right now there's plenty of incentive to go inland, but now there are far too many interesting places up North full of loot, that you rarely come into contact with more than 1 person per "playthrough"

Back in the mod, you'd get to Stary or NWAF and then a new player would show up within minutes of the last one, it had the PERFECT downtime/action ratio (I think this is also because of how the loot worked in the mod, made waiting around a bit more viable because people would come to certain places knowing there would be fresh loot no matter what)

Either we need a player slot increase or a dramatic change to the CLE.

I remember it being SO exciting to be at Stary or NWAF, and being extremely caution not to aggro zombies or fire my weapon.

But now you can just sprint around freely knowing there's a huge chance nobody else is there. It's quite saddening.

EDIT: I also think all of the apple trees should have an apple limit, and there should just be less apple trees in general.

submitted by /u/I_am_Bourke
[link] [comments]

Camp with a nice view of Skalisty island

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:09 AM PST

I want .63 so badly :(

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:59 AM PST

I can't hold it any longer. Iam waiting so long for the beta. DayZ gave me blue balls

submitted by /u/DMNCOFFICIAL
[link] [comments]

My Epic Return to DayZ

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:49 AM PST

DAYZ beta trailer?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:48 AM PST

I hope the devs release a sick ass trailer for beta on the internet to spark hype and such to get people interested. Or at least one for us dedicated fans. Would probably be surrounded in controversy and break cods dislike record for IW but all publicity is good publicity right?

submitted by /u/ScarecrowCOD
[link] [comments]

Sequisha's thoughts on "the year of DayZ"

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:13 AM PST

Pipsi.Net Manhunt - Boydy73 Part 2

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 02:49 PM PST

Video Type: Combat (First Person Event)

Video Length: 30.00

Synopsis: Part 2 of the Pipsi.Net manhunt event, hope yuou all enjoy

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4DiZsd3RbM&feature=youtu.be

submitted by /u/Boydy73
[link] [comments]

Looking for good Arma 2 Epoch Server!

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:17 PM PST

Hello I recently got back to playing DayZ and I found this really fun server called DayZ USONIA though sadly it has shut down, It had alot of military compounds, AI missions, traders and didnt give you 1 million coins at the start and was a little grindy which I liked. So im looking if you guys can reccomend me a server that is similar to that criteria.

submitted by /u/AlaNoMeme
[link] [comments]

Do we get a refund if it never reaches Beta?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:42 AM PST

Serious question, not trying to be wayward or controversial. Will Steam issue a refund if Beta is never released?

Obligatory: I loved this game and am just disappointed.

submitted by /u/19760408
[link] [comments]

DayZ Standalone 1PP - Barefoot

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:06 AM PST

Hart PvP ---- German Gameplay

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:06 AM PST

Giving Freshspawns a Gun! (Social Experiment) - DayZ Standalone

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:57 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.