7 days alpha 17 gyrocopter 7 Days To Die


7 days alpha 17 gyrocopter

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:41 PM PST

When you want to take shortcuts back to your home base. Took me half a day (in-game obvi) to construct this lol

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:39 PM PST

Consoles: "very large update planned for later this year"

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:15 PM PST

Rather vague update from console devs, but rest assured console survivors, we will see a large content update this year.

submitted by /u/ForgetfulDisc
[link] [comments]

Built the Colosseum & fought the Day 133 horde there...

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:08 AM PST

FLOATING BASE USING PLATES! How to!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:50 AM PST

Wooooooooooooooooooo

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:57 PM PST

7 Days To Die - Alpha 17 News - Vehicles

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:48 PM PST

Question about Half Blocks!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:33 PM PST

Am I safe to assume that you cannot put a full block on top of a half block and not have it float?

submitted by /u/KillerPandora84
[link] [comments]

how do i convert my SP savefile to MP?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:30 PM PST

ive opened it in hex and followed a tutorial where i had to change a 6 to a 7 etc. but i cant even find this offset thing on the hex editor.

does anyone have a step to step guide for a total noob who has no clue on hex, XML etc?

submitted by /u/BurningChild
[link] [comments]

question about generator banks and electric fences

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:37 PM PST

so i set up my generator and electric fences. on night 14 i had only 1 shitty motor inside of it but it got the job done and electrucuted some zombies. anyway, now ive done a big scavenging run and got a ton of good motors. if i fill the generator with the good motors, it produces more KW, which means it will power more stuff.

BUT, will it also make the electric fences deadlier, by adding more Watt? like will the fences be more deadly and give more electricity, or will it stay the same as if i had put a lvl 5 motor in it?

submitted by /u/BurningChild
[link] [comments]

About XML files

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:30 PM PST

So, i've been messing with some XML files for a month now, i kinda made my game easier cause i was new, now i want to start pure vanilla and everything on default but all my xml files are changed and i forgot what i changed, how to go back on default XML files, do i just reinstall ? Thank you in advance. Cheers

submitted by /u/xenxenxen21
[link] [comments]

Xbox One Multiplayer connection issue

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:49 PM PST

Me and my friend have had our eyes on this game for a while, and me and him both finally got opportunities to buy the game, however, when attempting to join either a private OR a public match hosted by each other we get a failed to connect to server message. I poked around for a fix, and tried things here are and there, like clearing my save data and whatnot, but nothing worked. Any help would be really appreciated!

submitted by /u/AgressiveGnome
[link] [comments]

Need help with finding a wrench

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:07 PM PST

We are new to the game and we sadly scrapped our only wrench before making a workbench... where is the best place to find one? It is day 19. We are not far from the police station (already looted it). Situated in the plains by the snow and forest zones. Willing to travel across the map if anyone has suggestions. Already tried a trader.

submitted by /u/Jd2259
[link] [comments]

Any word on lockpicking?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:56 PM PST

I remember hearing a while a go that locking was being worked on. With alpha 17 having stealth being worked on locking would be a great addition to stealth being able to silently break into buildings without having to smash through walls.

submitted by /u/-undecided-
[link] [comments]

Terrible delay on horde nights?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:52 PM PST

Hey guys, my friends and I are relatively new to the game (I used to play years ago on ps4). We've run into a trouble with delay on 7th nights where the game would run relatively smooth, but there would be hit delay, damage delay, and stun delay. It didn't start happening until the hordes got big (day 28 and higher). Is there a way around this or are we at the mercy of our computers' power (we all have pretty decent builds, especially the host)? The zombie count is set relatively low, and we started having trouble when I would say there were maybe 40-50 zombies at a given time.

Any suggestions help, or fixes. Thanks!

submitted by /u/TheBigShrimp
[link] [comments]

Wotw 5.2 laggy

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:52 AM PST

So I bought the game about a month and love it. Love the gameplay and the whole premise of the game. Ive recently started playing Wotw 5.2 with bigger bag with and with out a couple buddies. We're all having a blast but the game seems so laggy when playing solo and together. I'm the one hosting the game and it's only playable when I'm online so we've thrown out the idea of renting a server. My FPS is rarely higher than 35-40 and consistently drops to the teens. I have the game on medium graphic settings and here is my hardware.

Intel xeon 4th gen processor(i7 equivalent) 16gb ddr3 ram Gtx 1070 Running at 1080p on 29" ultrawide

  1. Will renting a server reduce the amount of lag I'm seeing and improve the game performance?
  2. Is the mod the reason I'm seeing such a huge drop in performance?
  3. Is my hardware the cause of the bad performance?

Any ideas or suggestion would be awesome.

submitted by /u/Bruiser350
[link] [comments]

Rent a server as a solution?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:07 AM PST

Hey chaps just a quick question. Myself and 2 or 3 other people (depending on the day) are currently playing on a server regularly that I host. IE I open the game as multiplayer and invite them in each time.

Now this has been absolutely fine right up until yesterdya when we had a rather large horde compare dot what we are used to (day 35 I think) and although we fought them off with our newly finished base, the lag was horrific.

Until this point I have noticed a little lag on loading new areas as we explore beyond our base (we are in Navezgane), but wasnt expecting this big an issue. I am currently running an overclocked i5 3570k at 4.2ghz.

Now I've just had a look and servers are a lot cheaper than I have come to expect form games at only £5 per month. The last server I rented was for minecraft and cost about £25 for it! Do servers this cheap actually hold up to mass hordes or do they also have lag issues?

Do people have experiance of hosted servers and which would you recommend?

Many thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Oxygene13
[link] [comments]

Looking for Players

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:39 AM PST

I'm looking for players to play with me on "7 days to die". I'm not going to lie, the settings will be set to be very forgiving/generous, (as in 18 hour days, the loot setting to 200, etc.) The reason for that, is so that we could be able to focus on building an amazing fort/bunker and not have to constantly worry about fighting zombies all the damn time. I'd be willing to do some trade-offs though, if you'd want a bit of a challenge.

If you're interested, please send your PS4 ID to me in a message, with 7 Days to Die attached to it, so I know what you're referencing. I'd appreciate the extra hands, and I know we'd have a great time! I'm very easy to get along with, and love brainstorming with new ideas! :)

submitted by /u/gamer_guy08
[link] [comments]

Wotw mod - best place to look for a rebar bender?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:39 AM PST

Its taking ages to find it. Do you guys know some locations that would maximize my chances to find it?

submitted by /u/UrbanFsk
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.