Skyrim - I made custom bookmarks of the Nine Divines from the Elder Scrolls!


I made custom bookmarks of the Nine Divines from the Elder Scrolls!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:44 AM PST

Meridia, I'm just trying to browse the wiki please stop

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 04:31 AM PST

You can't avoid skyrim guards no matter where you are

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 05:25 AM PST

Same

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:33 PM PST

Naughty Rieklings assembled a pile of "The Lusty Argonian Maid"

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 03:13 AM PST

Nearby Riverwood

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:54 PM PST

I don't want to find out what he wants...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:05 PM PST

So this is where bird nests are

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:51 AM PST

They do have a lot of reason to be

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:10 PM PST

Here is the thief

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:29 PM PST

If you were a Jarl of any hold, which would it be? why? & how would you improve it for your residents?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:11 AM PST

Bleak Falls

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:24 PM PST

Why is Steam hiding the original Skyrim?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:28 AM PST

It's no longer on the store page unless you have the link.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim/

It's kind of trashy. Especially when you have to either go to G2A.com or get the link from a thread somewhere. I found it annoying when trying to buy it for my girlfriend after I built her new PC...

submitted by /u/holidays_hotline
[link] [comments]

How many hours have you clocked in on Skyrim? (2018)

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:51 PM PST

Greetings! This question has been asked millions of times over, I am fully aware of that, yet it is a question that never really gets outdated, and thus I think it is healthy to ask it once in a while. And honestly, people enjoy gaping at players exceeding 1000+++ hours. Either way, post your time bellow, i'll start with my pesky 200 hours!

submitted by /u/PortalBreaker
[link] [comments]

Too soon? (Morthal)

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:47 PM PST

I am a big tea drinker and a fellow Dovahkiin put this together for a fantastic Christmas gift.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:42 PM PST

Has anyone ever gotten Shadowmere back after losing her?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 05:09 AM PST

I got on another horse just once and she ran off. Shadowmere, if you can read this: I'M SORRY! Please come back home!

If anyone sees her please send her to my house in Lakeview (you guys know where it is). She's a black horse with beautiful red eyes and she kills frost trolls for breakfast.

Seriously though, I want my horse back. Does anyone know how to do that?

(I'm on PS4 if that matters)

submitted by /u/lady_buttmunch
[link] [comments]

I need suggestions for a fun and powerful build which isn’t the stealthy archer archetype

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 06:59 AM PST

Hello, fellow Dragonborns. I'm returning to this wonderful game due to the switch release and I'm really excited about it. I'm trying to plan my build before I get the game in a couple of days.

I played like 5 years ago 100+ hours on my stealthy archer, and while I loved that badass thief mo********er, I'm looking for a different game experience on this new playthrough. One of my main concerns is starting with a strong build, since I'm planning to play on a high difficulty level from the beginning.

I've been thinking about a heavy armor archetype, either going two-handed, dual-wielding or a hybrid build with a 1h weapon and a spell. I'm also open to other possibilities, the only archetype that I don't really enjoy is the full mage.

Could you please recommend me a strong and fun build to play on master or legendary difficulty? Also, if you could point me to some quality sources of updated Skyrim builds I would be really thankful.

submitted by /u/c1phr4
[link] [comments]

If you lived in Skyrim.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 06:44 AM PST

What race?

Where would you live?

Occupation?

Pass times?

Would you join/start your own guild?

Views on civil war? Based on how it could affect your life?

What magic/skills would you learn in skyrim? where/who from?

Would you merge with society ? or become an outsider? eg. bandits, necromancers, witches etc.

Feel free to add additional questions.

submitted by /u/theskyrimwarrior
[link] [comments]

Some people collect cheese wheels. I prefer potions.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:48 AM PST

Such a drag

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 06:40 AM PST

Skyrim is by far one of the best games of all time, saddens me to see less and less people playing it. Maybe I'm the weird one who can re-play and keep making new characters.

submitted by /u/ShadePop
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.