RimWorld Monthly Challenge! -- January 01, 2018


Monthly Challenge! -- January 01, 2018

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:26 AM PST

Attention Colonists! A situation has arrived, and we need your help! In the stickied moderator comment below is a save and a map, last as long as possible, and the winner can win custom flairs or other prizes! I am a bot, so I can't compete. If you'd like a Monthly Bot Competition, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I were attacked by the nicest raider

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:27 PM PST

I'm going to leave her there as a lesson.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:34 PM PST

Foxy just got married again, but this time she...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:39 AM PST

This is fine...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:22 PM PST

A Centipede gave one of my colonists brain damage so now he's on a strict Wake-up diet

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:16 PM PST

Minigun shot to the brain after they accidentally activated the pedes before I was ready. Instant brain damage, he lives, but in a coma. 20% consciousness.

Trying to figure out what I can do with him when I realize some drugs give +10% consciousness. Now, every moment of his world can only be experienced through his occasional doses of Crystal Meth.

He basically mopes around the base super slow and I just have him cleaning and hauling like a brain-dead janitor.

I don't think I'm as cold as you guys, I can't bring myself to harvest his organs or anything. It doesn't help that I name all my colonists after my friends.

submitted by /u/Nextasy
[link] [comments]

Rest in peace my caravan

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:02 PM PST

Well, I admire your courage Mr. Squirrel, but...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:10 PM PST

The stupidest way I've a colony end yet.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:18 PM PST

After hundreds of hours of making mountain bases I finally got one of those really good seeds.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:22 AM PST

That time of the year...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:41 PM PST

The Dusty Trails Pt.2

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 02:05 PM PST

Seven Wooden Feet... Yessss..... YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:05 AM PST

So I decided to open a small ancient shrine...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:52 PM PST

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ooooooooooooh

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:53 AM PST

A siege, you say? Very well... (Volume warning)

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:45 PM PST

Randy gifts me with some components via crashed ship chunk! During a warg attack.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:50 AM PST

What ap do you use for base planning?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:16 PM PST

I know there's mods to enhance base planning in game (and your preferred ones are welcome), but when I'm out somewhere and have nothing to do I'd like to be able to mess around and create new base designs on my phone. Is there anything like that that does the job?

submitted by /u/KernelKKush
[link] [comments]

Cooler

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:21 PM PST

All of my colonist seem to need to do something in my cooler and it bring up the temp ciz the doors always open. How do I make sure the temp stays below zero

submitted by /u/Caitou1
[link] [comments]

poker player blocks the way which leads to colony failure, please ban joy

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 02:05 AM PST

My Boomalope Cautionary Tale ...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:17 PM PST

I have a large heard of boomalope, great for milking chemfuel. Bring them inside the animal pen for winter. One has a heart attack. Medic is attending when it dies, with explosive consequence. Medic is down, barn and hay on fire, other members of the heard are injured. Another pawn goes in to rescue his colleague, and others are attending to the expanding inferno ... amid a chain reaction of boomalope fatalities.

Two dead (including best doctor), another lost a leg, all other pawns have some degree of injury ... livestock and hay supplies obliterated.

Farming ... it's a dangerous business :-)

(Lesson learned ... boomalope with potentially fatal injury ? You may wish to send the wretched thing far away to die alone).

submitted by /u/Pokhabnik
[link] [comments]

ate without a table

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:51 PM PST

so a bunch of my colonists for some reason will eat and take food with them when they go to sleep, wake up and eat it on the spot. I've built a nice dining room next to where I cook the food and I have it delivered to a shelf in the dining room, but the majority of my colonists are still just not eating at the table and it's kind of annoying, any way around this? I suppose I could put a table and chair in their rooms but I really want them to use the dining room, or is there a way to stop them carrying food?

submitted by /u/-the-goddamn-batman-
[link] [comments]

Caravans Worth Investing Time?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:02 AM PST

I've been playing Rimworld for about a year. I've never explored beyond the single map I spawn on - not even sure how to get to the next one over. Doesn't this over-complicate the game by having to manage a colony AND a group of travelers?

submitted by /u/Iantjay
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.