Grand Theft Auto V - New in GTA Online for 2018: The Annis Savestra Plus New Bonuses


New in GTA Online for 2018: The Annis Savestra Plus New Bonuses

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:11 AM PST

The Stromberg truely is a majestic creature

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:39 PM PST

You have got to be kidding me

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:52 AM PST

White Hydra

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:10 PM PST

That's close enough!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:51 AM PST

Unnecessarily Big Spoiler Saves Car From Rollover

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:01 PM PST

Why I don't play heists with randoms

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:06 AM PST

Condensed my crews shenanigans from 2017 into a 2 minute video

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:55 PM PST

Rockstar was really generous with the glitches this Christmas

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:08 AM PST

GTA V - Nightforce

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:19 PM PST

Unable to connect to GTAV online in USA. PS4

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:43 PM PST

I moved from Norway to USA for 6 month ago and havent played gta online since that. Just got a PS4 here and tried to play gta online. I purchased ps live again and downloaded the newest update for gtav, but when I try to go online I only get an alert: "Files required to play GTA Online could not be downloaded from the rockstar games service" Please help, thanks!

submitted by /u/nardidux
[link] [comments]

Cargo with friends

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 02:06 AM PST

If I sell crates with friends do they get any money

submitted by /u/mrtopbun
[link] [comments]

Doomsday Heist reset???

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:44 AM PST

We were just about to begin act three and it completely reset the heist so we have to get the Deluxo and everything again...help??

submitted by /u/Metal-Headd
[link] [comments]

GTA DOWN?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:46 PM PST

Just bought GTA on PC. When I launched Online, it said rockstar is down. is it down for any of you as well?

submitted by /u/SteetOnFire
[link] [comments]

I'm gonna miss this...

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 12:27 AM PST

[HELP] Lester won't call

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:16 PM PST

As the title says, lester won't call for pacific standard heist, to activate it for the first time. I know there are loads of posts out there about this issue, and I can assure you that I tried everything, but still nothing. It's been a week now, I filled a complaint to rockstar, which by the way responded in a questionable way, makes me think if the guy that replyed even played the game once. Any ideas? Any solutions? It's driving me mad. If someone could host it for me so I can then replay it that would be awesome. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Hooskbit
[link] [comments]

Anyone else getting cloud save errors

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:57 PM PST

This has been happening to me since this morning Australian time and I was looking for any more info

submitted by /u/VapingApple
[link] [comments]

Crew needed (PS4)

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:57 PM PST

Ok so im looking for a crew that can help do heists with if your down just msg me on ps4. username:devaughn3113. no mic needed

submitted by /u/koopa_TK
[link] [comments]

I have no idea what to do online.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:33 PM PST

Got the starter deal and got a nice apartment and a hanger, but not sure where to dive in.

submitted by /u/wattzilla
[link] [comments]

How many of each type of property can I own in GTA Online?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:22 PM PST

Hello Everyone! Today I have a question for the GTA community. How many of each type of property can I own in GTA online? How many apartments? How many yachts? How many executive offices? How many facilities? How many bunkers? How many hangars? How many clubhouses?

I would like an answer for how many of each type of property I can own just because I would like to own as many as possible for convenience purposes.

submitted by /u/Giannidabeast
[link] [comments]

Does anyone know when the servers are gonna be back up?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:09 PM PST

Bought the Savestra.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:41 PM PST

It has a unique turbo valve sound. It's start up sounds unique. I decide to buy it after driving it's real life counterpart in Forza. Plus I had $15mil and nothing to spend it on.

submitted by /u/Reddit_User2PointOh
[link] [comments]

Stupid question about gunrunning

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:50 PM PST

New player here.. i've been seeing a notice saying we get a $500,000 bonus if 3 gunrunning missions are completed by January 5th.

Does this mean we just need to successfully deliver weapons (that our bunker operation produced) three times? Or are there other missions that have to be completed? Thanks for any help.

submitted by /u/hokasi
[link] [comments]

GTA Online: How is this acceptable?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:00 PM PST

Launched the game after not playing for a while, looking forward to rolling around in my Bati. 5 minutes in I get killed by a flying delorian with rockets, then when I respawn a 'Can't complete this transaction' screen flashes up and can't be closed, so I'm guessing a hacker sent a shit load of money to my account and now I might be banned. How tf is this acceptable in a £40 game?

submitted by /u/Stalwart-Lover
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.