Overwatch - Weekly Trash Talk Thread - January 01, 2018


Weekly Trash Talk Thread - January 01, 2018

Posted: 31 Dec 2017 09:08 PM PST

HERE YOU CAN GET RID OF ALL YOUR ANGER AND HATE.

CAPS ON AND LET IT ALL OUT.

JUST GET YOUR THIRD LUCIO PLAYER ICON DUPLICATE? GETTING PERMANENTLY KILLED BY THE MOST OP CHARACTER IN THE GAME? THERE'S TOO MUCH JUSTICE THAT RAINS FROM ABOVE? THIS IS THE RIGHT THREAD!

PLEASE STILL BE CIVIL, AT LEAST A LITTLE!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Get back in your hole!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:33 AM PST

My fastest genji ult charge

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 04:37 AM PST

How to do 3000 healing in one ult.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:35 AM PST

My favorite thing to do as Reinhardt, 180° spin charge into the ulting Genji

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:41 AM PST

How ChipSa(#1 Doomfist) Deals With Pharah

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:22 PM PST

Well, that's one way to tilt a Pharah

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:49 AM PST

Playing Genji using Fidget Spinners (not in 2018)

Posted: 31 Dec 2017 10:52 PM PST

all i want is for my abilities to work :(

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:45 AM PST

So I heard you guys like calculated Ana grenades.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:35 AM PST

I wish I can dodge my responsibilities like I can dodge Ana's dart sleep..

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:10 AM PST

Roman numerals are hard (literally unplayable)

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:24 AM PST

So I was starting up the game today and something seemed off about the rewards promised for the end of season 8. https://imgur.com/a/GaQWs

submitted by /u/_rukiri
[link] [comments]

Could healers get the healing stat as a percentage of team damage recieved, all the time, rather then the raw healing number we get now?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:43 PM PST

I typically play healers, and one thing that annoys me is that I don't actually care what my raw output of healing is, that is a pretty useless stat since every match takes a differen't amount of time, it varies my map, etc.

I would much prefer to have healing always shown as a percentage of team damage taken, since that is what makes a difference. You often see this stat on the voting screen, but it is annoying that I can't check that stat any time I want during the game, so I can actually have a comparable number to judge my performance.

I realize that a percentage might be less flashy then a big number, but it would help me and other players get better at the game which I consider the main purpose of stats. (Disclaimer: I am NOT saying you should base your perfomance entirely on stats, or for certain positions, on stats at all. In many cases, it is detrimental to your performance to do so, however, percentage of team damage taken that you have healed is probably as close to a consistently comparable stat as you could ever get. It is certainly better then elims or damage done, both of which can be more easily skewed by poor behaviour.)

Tell me what you think, are there problems to this change I am not considering?

submitted by /u/SkinnyTy
[link] [comments]

genji see, genji do

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:24 AM PST

Rare season 8 footage

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:04 PM PST

[FanArt] Friend of mine drew an amazing Mercy! Wanted to share :)

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:32 AM PST

A friend of mine drew this picture of mercy last year and I wanted to share it! Most of the rest of their instagram is drawings of dogs, but maybe people would like to see more overwatch content too? I could let them know :)

submitted by /u/Keerzin
[link] [comments]

This is how I let my steam friends know when I'm on OW.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:46 AM PST

Best 2018 combo (so far)

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:01 PM PST

I think Hog's Ice fisherman golden gun should be tweaked

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:53 AM PST

I feel like it's too "golden" ironicly, feels like you're holding golden ingots that were melted together or something. I think that simply keeping the jaw part in bone white color would do the trick. Here's a gross photoshop I made to show what I'm talking about : gross photoshop thing

Share your thoughts ;)

submitted by /u/WazhaDoh
[link] [comments]

DM ana sleep

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:28 PM PST

McCree starts 2018 off with a bang thanks to a big assist from Sombra.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:36 AM PST

I just realized that D.VA's selfie highlight intro is a photobomb.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:52 AM PST

Like actually, a photo of a bomb. I was wondering why Blizzard would add such an odd idea/design for a highlight intro but after more than half a year of wondering, I think this was their intention?

Edit: wording

submitted by /u/olivestheapple
[link] [comments]

Overwatch, but every character is an X-men

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:19 PM PST

Plus bonus characters cux why not. I'm finally done until the next hero release.

https://imgur.com/gallery/CVTOC

submitted by /u/Xtremee_ghost
[link] [comments]

Hacking tracer is so much fun

Posted: 31 Dec 2017 08:09 PM PST

THANK YOU for bringing 3v3 back

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:18 AM PST

Both Yeti Hunt and the Mei game mode have been clogging up the Arcade for weeks so we've been stuck with nothing but Mystery Heroes, Total Mayhem, Low Grav and Deathmatch. This was the only mode I wanted to play over the entire holiday update

Thank you, Blizzard

submitted by /u/PM_ME_ZoeR34
[link] [comments]

YOLO biotic grenades only, no calculation allowed

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:47 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.