Elder Scrolls Online - Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here!


Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:00 AM PST

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you trade items in ESO!

You can post any ingame items you would like to sell, buy or trade, start your comment with WTS / WTB / WTT.

Please do not post trades for out of game items / cash, or anything that may break the ESO Terms of Service.

As always, be polite and respectful, and happy trading!  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

sleep well, my son, you've earned it

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:02 PM PST

Razum-dar appreciation post

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:43 PM PST

I love him

submitted by /u/kcasaurus
[link] [comments]

[PC][Na] I was never one to read these messages until lately, but they are getting to be hilarious.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:05 AM PST

ESO in top 24 best-selling games in 2017 (Steam)

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:09 PM PST

[XBOX]A thank-you letter to a wonderful Xbox player.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:07 AM PST

I bought this game last year because I had a friend at the time who really wanted me to play with him. He quit about a month into playing, and without a partner, I decided to leave and delete my character.

In the middle of 2017, I grew interest in the game again. Creating a new character in the Daggerfall Covenant, I began to play endlessly. Doing all quests, plain exploration, finding all the lorebooks and doing all the dungeons, etc.

Cut to now. I'm Level 34, doing mostly two-handed with heavy armor. No special gear, no special weapons, just armor and a weapon I got from quests. I traveled to the land of Bangkorai after doing everything I could in Stormhaven and Glenumbra. Just arriving, I did a few quests in Evermore and began to spread out, starting with battling the beast at Blighted Isle.

Now, what I usually do is offer a reward of gold for helping me kill the beast. 500 gold it usually is. So I go into text chat and begin my message, which rounds to basically being: come with me to kill the beast, you'll be paid 500 gold when the beast is dead. Meet me at the Evermore cemetery.

Immediately, two players ask to join. I invite both. Both guys are extremely above my level, like around Champion 690. With those two, I set out the Isle. We kill the beast in 5 minutes. First guy I pay 500 gold, the other I do pay him, but he refuses and refunds my gold back to me. Thanking him, we get to talking about my experience and stuff. I tell him about how I play the game single player-like, how I mostly just do quests, and he tells me some tips about things I was confused about. Thanking him, he asks if I have training gear. I tell him no, only items I got from quests.

"You're going DPS and Stam, right?"

Yeah.

"Give me a minute."

I wait about 5 minutes.

"Heavy Gear, right?"

Yeah.

Another 2 minutes go by.

"BRB gonna switch toons."

OK.

About 5-6 minutes later, I get something in my mail.

He forges me a entire matching set of training gear, plus a new axe and 20,000 gold. All for free. I'm literally almost in tears at this point because i'm so excited, (and it's some pretty sweet gear). He then offers me to join him in farming with his guild tomorrow, which I agree immediately. We offer each other a nice night, and we depart. A few minutes later, he sends me 12 drinks of Dubious Camoran Throne for my stamina and health.

I'm still so overwhelmed and happy. Best player i've ever met, 10 out of fucking 10. Best community for a video game i've ever seen, (and coming from For Honor addiction, it's such a wonderful feeling). Thank you Xbox player. Thank you ESO. I hope to play many more years ahead of me.

submitted by /u/Legion_Profligate
[link] [comments]

Happy belated New Life Festival! (My Submission to the Holiday Art Contest)

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:37 PM PST

My guild hosted a naked brawl trek through Tamriel

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:24 AM PST

Friendly reminder to refresh your double xp before the event is over!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 02:34 PM PST

When You Satisfy The Completionist Within

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:12 AM PST

Can’t hit King Jorunn with mud ball. Please help!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:14 AM PST

I'm trying to finish out the New Life Festival achievements, but I can't hit King Jorunn with a mud ball. Has anyone else had this glitch and do you know how to fix it?

I'm in the Ebonhart pact and I'm partway through the Eastmarch quests. I've found King Jorunn in several locations and I can talk to him, but no mud ball action. I've also tried equipping the mud balls on my quick action bar, which worked on other players but not King Jorunn. I was able to mud ball the other alliance leaders with no issues.

Any advice or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Incidentally, I advanced several stages of the Eastmarch quest while trying to complete this. My new head cannon is that the kings retainers are like, "Why are you helping us, hero?" And my character is just like, "I really want to hit the king with a mud ball."

Edit: Problem fixed itself. Still not sure what happened, but I have the achievement now!

submitted by /u/darth_eowyn
[link] [comments]

You know you’ve been fishing too much when your character starts getting lazy

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 01:37 PM PST

I wanna go fast!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:23 AM PST

Hi everyone, I think this is my first post in this sub but I've been lurking the last few months.

Basically I've been doing a lot of resource/chest farming lately. I've found a few routes that have been serving me well, now it's time to really optimize.

So a new, gathering only Build is on the cards. The plan so far is:

  • 5pc Jailbreaker (Minor Expedition at all times)
  • 5pc Fiords Legacy (+15% Sprint Speed)
  • The Steed Mundus stone (increase run speed)
  • Quick Cloak (Major Expedition for 5s)(spamming)
  • The Lover CP Tree (10% Chance to double harvest and 50% less harvesting time)

I have a few questions. Does divines increase run speed from The Steed? Do minor and major expedition stack? Anything else I'm missing that could optimize my runs?

Thanks in advance! Any gathering/harvesting/farming chat welcome :)

submitted by /u/LoLKazam
[link] [comments]

Healer armor questions

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:32 AM PST

Before I made my healer I looked up best armor combinations and followed the "BiS" trials combo SPC and Worm. I'm not a part of any guild nor do I run trials with randoms so wearing worm feels useless. I mainly heal random vet dungeons/pledges with randoms, so I still use SPC. I bought 5pcs of the healer set and farmed 5 pcs prayer shawl because they looked like good sets to me but I have no idea if I'm right. What are some good healer sets that compliment SPC?

submitted by /u/PerplexedAsian
[link] [comments]

Any good stamplar builds?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:39 AM PST

Are there any good meta stamplar builds out there? PVE/PVP please.

submitted by /u/_praisethesun_
[link] [comments]

The zen of murder in ESO

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:49 PM PST

I had been slowly working on the Dark Brotherhood questline. At some point I became frustrated that progress required repeatable quests that were annoying and slow.

Then I hit that point where it became waaaay too easy to repeat these quests to level up the skill line, without getting caught and without paying a bounty.

Now I'm ESO Jason Bourne. And it's pretty damn fun.

submitted by /u/5-in-1Bleach
[link] [comments]

Starting 2018 right! I've waited long enough.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:58 AM PST

What was the Best/Worst New Life Quest and why?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:23 PM PST

I hated completing the Grahtwood one because it felt out of the way and annoying to navigate back to a portal.

submitted by /u/FERALCATWHISPERER
[link] [comments]

Made a video going over all the content coming this year including some speculation on unreleased content like Murkmire and Spiral Skein!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:53 PM PST

Dual wield for pvp?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:00 AM PST

So I saw a lot of people mentioning that 2 handed is used for pvp because of the gap closer ability, I'm a stamblade so that wouldn't be a problem are there other advantages to 2h?

submitted by /u/huschdeguddzje
[link] [comments]

I'm going to miss 8x XP!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:01 PM PST

12 Days of enlightenment, plus Bredas mug.

I went from lvl 47 to cp 96 in two days, and i wasnt even pushing. Then enlightenment ran out. Bummer.

submitted by /u/Chris00008
[link] [comments]

Magblade help pls...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:55 AM PST

My magblade hit cp200 today and i feel kinda weak. I feel like i die to much and can stand the dmg that comes on me. Im a breton, vampire rank 4, running destroy on front and rest on back. destro bar: sap essence, refreshing path, inner light, siphoning attacks, elemental blockade, ULT soul harvest resto bar: swallow soul, reapers mark, merciless resolve, dampen magic, dark shades, ULT eye of the storm

My gear is not that good at all but im trying to get Julianes together so it maybe will help me a bit.

So pls you all experienced NBs...help me out =)

submitted by /u/Basti712
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] [PC] Feel like the mobs are doing way too much damage. What am i doing wrong?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:53 AM PST

Im currently lvl 14 in auridon, i finished the vulkhel guard quests and im just after rescuing the first of the warriors for the main quest, but the boss at the end of that was super hard, and same with most of my quests atm, im at the point of having to do mathiisen(?) and various side quests but most of the boss mobs just kill me far too fast with attacks that do 2-3K damage each. Im wearing all medium armor as im focusing stamina for a dual wield assassin character but this is my first time playing and its honestly making it hard to enjoy the game when i cant seem to progress at all.

submitted by /u/NerdyWaters
[link] [comments]

What does this game teaches you irl?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:47 AM PST

Men'Do's Bah Hamburg New Life Extravaganza

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:19 AM PST

[PS4] EU looking for guilds

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:30 AM PST

Hi,

As the title reads; I am looking for a few guilds. I have none atm, and I am looking for a few friendly groups that can help me get some pledges done, and also create an opportunity to put some stuff on sale.

About me: i have one character, and play maybe 2 hours a day. I have a headset but never really use it.

My character is a lvl 50 *32 Magicka Nightblade that started as a Stamina Nightblade. I have no plans to make an alt since I very much enjoy my character. Her name is Endwynn (PSN: CukiSouls).

I dont have much to offer since my knowledge is still very limited. I was fortunate enough to start playing just before the current event and happily drank my xp buffs constantly (ofcourse).

I dabble in crafting but do not fully understand it yet and am still discovering the "how-to" for many things - i only just found out about the crafting writs and undaunted pledges for example.

I am a subscriber, so I have full access.

I'm pretty laidback, I love the PvE part, and tried PvP but I think I need to learn loads to actually start enjoying that since I die all over the place.

If there are guilds out there that are willing to take me in, let me know.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/MysticSouls
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.