World of Warcraft - Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread


Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:08 AM PST

Welcome to Tanking Tuesday, your weekly thread for everything related to standing in front of mobs and saying "HIT ME" and taking it like a champ. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to tanking of any kind.


New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

That feel when you meet someone who shares your interests... but your Order Halls would never approve.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 03:41 AM PST

WoW has helped my brain

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 06:49 AM PST

Earlier this year I cracked my skull open in two places and suffered two brain hemorrhages due to the violent blow. I became deaf on one ear and some reduced hearing on the other. Lost my balance and had to learn to walk again with a deatroyed semicircular canal. Lost alot of cognitive abilities aswell. Have had alot of "down time" and World of Warcraft been something to do while processing this shit show of a year. The gameing itself has also helped me alot with reganing some reaction time, cognitive reactions like prioritizing, avoiding mechanics and so on. In my 13 years of playing wow I never thought it would ever function as a kind of rehabilitation.

So, today i finaly managed to complete the mage tower artifact challange for my outlaw rogue after countless atempts. Finaly managed to react to, and prioritize, the godamn imp shit storm and fucking got the skin. Im not fishing for pity, I just wanted to show how this game has helped me with my cognitive functions and that for some people its just not something to do when bored.

Tldr: wow helped my damaged brain

submitted by /u/kallekpist
[link] [comments]

I WENT FROM A TINY TWINK TO THE MUSCLE-BOUND FREAK YOU SEE BEFORE YOU

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:07 PM PST

Dalaran is really just clever marketing by SSD companies.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 10:51 AM PST

If you take the right hair styles, and remove the Shoulderpads of the void elf heritage armor: Doctor Strange

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:22 PM PST

I used to give out free guild tabards to new members, but now it seems they're BoP. Still have 5 in the old guild bank though, makes me sad I won't be able to do that anymore. :(

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:53 AM PST

6 hours in Alterac Valley, 2005.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:47 AM PST

Green Jesus

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:53 AM PST

WTF?? Reputation decreased from Blingtron

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:28 AM PST

I made a little Ragnaros fan-art... Who knows, maybe he's just shy after all.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 04:25 AM PST

So... how do I get into Thunder Bluff? :(

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:46 AM PST

I rendered several wow login screens. Some lights are missing, but overral it's pretty accurate

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:43 AM PST

Undead Rogue, digital drawing by Laura Sava Art

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:31 AM PST

Gallywix has a new Azerite cane in 7.3.5

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:45 PM PST

For those who don't know, all AHs on a server are cross faction and have the same 5% cut, there is no separate neutral AH anymore

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 08:45 AM PST

I want to show you guys something I did, hope you'll like it

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:37 AM PST

7.3.5 Legion. Archmage Khadgar Dialogues Final

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:53 AM PST

How to get to 60 killing only boars in 7.3.5

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 08:08 PM PST

First you can start off simple by killing any of the 1-20 Elwynn/Westfall boars. Now that that's out of the way you're gonna head over to Duskwood and kill Blackbelly foragers, depending on how these scale you may get to level 60. If they only last you until 40 don't worry cause I got your back, bud! You're gonna head on over to the blasted lands and farm the Ashmane boars. If they do a weird cutoff at 58 for BC content get over to hellfire and do kill some felboars but I doubt they'd do that so the Ashmane's should get you to 60. Congrats, you just wasted an insane amount of time getting to 60 in a manner that while semi entertaining for viewers (but definitely not you) has gained you nothing except maybe like a few minutes of relative fame in a semi popular video gaming subreddit, but probably not you basically just wasted even more of your life than what you usually do getting to 60, but does it really matter, was your life really headed somewhere? Yeah, I didn't think so.

submitted by /u/HouseNegroe
[link] [comments]

The Worgen DeathKnight Poet Class.

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 11:00 AM PST

A fix to the Vindicaar

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 02:47 AM PST

With the impending release of a star wars movie it migh be a good time to mute trade chat

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 01:11 AM PST

When episode 7 got released trade chat was frequently full of spoilers on my server.

submitted by /u/banjo_electric
[link] [comments]

After years of playing, I just got into archaeology. Turns out I have the oldest character in WoW history!

Posted: 11 Dec 2017 11:37 PM PST

10 years ago today, Tales of the Past III (arguably the best fan-made machinima movie) was released

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 07:08 AM PST

Method VS Aggramar - WORLD FIRST Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

Posted: 12 Dec 2017 12:29 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.