Skyrim - The cat I share an apartment with never moves from this spot unless a dragon comes along.


The cat I share an apartment with never moves from this spot unless a dragon comes along.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:59 PM PST

I encountered a mage that's non-hostile

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:11 PM PST

Had no idea what the masks were for for years, awesome to know it was this!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:45 PM PST

You know, Jon, I think you might be on to something...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 09:00 PM PST

Mrw watching the new Justice League

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:12 AM PST

"Skyrim says NOE to star wars battlefront 2" by mans1ay3r

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 01:20 AM PST

Alvor sold a dagger with damage stamina twice, what?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 02:00 AM PST

what the fuck was that

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 01:55 PM PST

That moment you went into hiding but your companion didn't get the memo and just went right into enemy territory

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:07 AM PST

What was the most „secret“ thing you saw or found in Skyrim ?

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 03:36 AM PST

A new calling.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 03:59 PM PST

(GIRLY POST) In terms of Skyrim's "Fangirl Crush" threads, I'm surprised Erandur doesn't show up more...

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:08 PM PST

Sort of a pointless thought. I sometimes see the girls onlime talk about whichever Skyrim dude they're the most drawn to. The usual Farkas, Vilkas, Marcurio, Brynjolf, Hadvar, Ralof, and a myriad of other names will be mentioned. But Erandur rarely, if ever, is brought up. And I just... Find that really interesting.

His questline is one of the first things you can encounter once entering Dawnstar, so he's not exactly hard to miss. He's one of the only Dark Elves that isn't completely hideous, and he's got a ridiculously fascinating character. The voice actor, whoever he is, did an awesome job. His delivery on each of his lines sounds so educated and emotionally charged, but not to an over-the-top degree. His backstory is all dark and filled with intrigue. (Girls, including me, eat that shit up) He was essentially a Daedra worshiper before coming to the light and reforming completely. That's just neat.

I've played with a LOT of followers and he is the only one to consistently give profound lines of dialogue. Some of them were deeply personal and shockingly dark. I'm sure some of the other Dark Elves might share his dialogue in some ways, but a lot of it is geared toward his character and past.

When I finished his questline for the first time, I was astounded by how rewarding his dialogue was. I weirdly fell in love with him during that quest which, honestly, would've been dull if he wasn't there the whole time.

I was super disappointed to find that he wasn't a marriage partner. That dilemma is easily circumvented with mods, but that wasn't an option for me back then.

I played through his quest again and was thoroughly impressed with him. I suppose I'm a just sucker for smart-sounding men.

I knew he had a genuine impact on me because beforehand, I had never been interested in the Dark Elves. I sought out the most "typical human" men I could find. Ans I'm not even throwing shade at the other Skyrim men I mentioned, they're cool, I like them. But, Erandur stood out to me. I feel like I'm in a very small minority on this, though.

TL;DR Even if you're not crushing on him, it's clear that he's an awesome character, regardless... I'll always be more drawn to fictional men if they are good characters first.

submitted by /u/AnHonestFemale
[link] [comments]

Just wandering. [SSE 21:9 Ultrawide]

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 11:51 PM PST

I still think I did well with this character's look. Quite dramatic.

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:58 AM PST

The imperials have such a diverse army

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 10:30 AM PST

How to get 4000 bounty EASY! Guards HATE HIM!

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:09 AM PST

I shouted in Whiterun thinking I had Whirlwind equipped, then I realised I had Firebreath equipped...

submitted by /u/DodoDoom
[link] [comments]

Any Zelda fans out there? My character in front representing the green tunic, with my three followers (Erik, Leroic, Gelebrin) rocking the red, blue and purple tunic with Kokiri swords and Hylian shields!

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 06:45 AM PST

So I just got the Dwarven armored Mudcrab

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:44 PM PST

Wow, it's interesting; he can't carry much and doesn't fight but I think it's cool to have a mudcrab follower who's clad in dwarven armor.

submitted by /u/Kilikaklaka
[link] [comments]

Skyrim Mod Adds BB-8 As Player Companion

Posted: 03 Dec 2017 07:21 AM PST

New dog named Mara. I did not name her but was surprised to find her name out!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:15 AM PST

My favorite game of the series. Couldn't turn the HUD off unfortunately. But its still a lovely picture.

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 02:57 PM PST

what are your coolest weapon names? ����‍♀️

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 04:04 PM PST

Why doesn’t Alduin get fat for eating so much souls? How in hell he still skinny?!

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 08:44 PM PST

Dark Brotherhood themed tattoo done by Dusty at Zen Tattoo in Adairsville GA

Posted: 02 Dec 2017 05:59 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.