PUBG The first minute on the testserver be like...


The first minute on the testserver be like...

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 06:18 AM PST

Some tips for those new xbox players

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 07:03 AM PST

PUBG is a hard game to master, I have over 300 hours on PC and I'm still trash. I've been a console player for years and so was excited to hear PUBG coming to console. After playing quite a few games already, I'm noticing some simple mistakes a lot of people are making, who I assume are new to the game. I'm just going to give you some tips which you might find useful, you might not...

1) Learn the map, don't keep dropping into that weird little rural house you keep going to, get travelling. From the plane you can make it over 2KM while parachuting so don't think you're confined to where the plane flys over.

2) Stop standing still! I know the Xbox controls are not the best but you can still move while looting, circle that left thumb stick and stop yourself from being headshotted. This is especialling important when you're in the last 20-25 people. The shuffle is your friend

3) Lower your sensitivity. I cannot express how many teammates I've spectated trying to use a 4/8x scope with normal sensitivity. I use 2 sensitivity for the 4x and 3 for the 8x. This is just your personal preference though. Do keep your general and targetting sensitivity high though, this will allow you to look around a house without feeling like you're 80 years old.

4) Use the guns, this sounds stupid but some PUBG games you can go right until the end without shooting. YOU WILL NOT GET BETTER AT SHOOTING IF YOU KEEP DOING THIS. Land at the military base and Pochinki every now and then and use the weapons, shoot then, learn what their recoil is like. Find what fire mode suits you best at different ranges. You will get better a lot faster if you keep landing at popular places, even if you keep dying with 90 people left.

5) The circle is not a nice person. After the first circle, the blue zone begins to do more damage depending on how far away you are from the white zone. KEEP THIS IN MIND DURING THE LAST FEW ZONES. You will not outrun the last couple of zones, no matter how many first aids you have. Move early, and look at where other players will have to move when the circle comes in.

Whatever point this is) Pick up grenades. Grenades have got me so so so many kills on this game. You can throw grenades a good distance. However, the real skill is in the cooking of the grenade. You want to roast that bad boy 180°C on a preheated fan oven. Cook grenades with LB and then throw them, they go off earlier and don't give your opponent a chance to move. I think it's 5 seconds before they go off (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Same goes for stun grenades, use them... don't cook them, keep them away from the oven.

Hope this helps. Go get a chicken.

submitted by /u/hugerog
[link] [comments]

First win and this dude got onto me

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 04:38 AM PST

When the truck wants a chicken dinner more than you

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 07:05 AM PST

Xbox PUBG Crashes every game nearly, without fail.

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 04:10 AM PST

Nearly every game I play, my game will decide to crash mid game and when i join back in my car won't go more than 20mph, its so stupid, please fix this.

submitted by /u/RazeOp
[link] [comments]

Leaked preview of trains in the game

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 06:17 AM PST

Post Malone Next Level RAGE

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 07:46 AM PST

The demo system is going to make for some spicy frag movies, here's a little sneak peak of whats possible!

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 07:22 AM PST

Funniest thing to happen to me in PUBG

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 07:30 PM PST

Shroud turns mk14 into m416

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 11:22 PM PST

Slighty annoyed. x-post /r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:20 AM PST

Shroud and Just9n - 2 men 1 keyboard challenge

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 06:15 AM PST

Awesome headshot

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 07:52 AM PST

Toggle Aim on Xbox is Atrocious

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 08:13 PM PST

Every other game in the history of a controller has been able to comprehend that holding down LT is the aim button, not tapping it. I've died so many times just because ive been in the moment and held LT down instead of just tapping it because ive always done that with every other shooter ever. I get why pubg wanted to make a tighten reticle button but give someone the option to change the aiming to tap to make the reticle tighten and hold to ads.

submitted by /u/SpiderFreak88
[link] [comments]

Weird PUBG Glitch

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 07:15 AM PST

When there was just a double drop over your head but still are the unluckiest guy in the world

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:02 AM PST

Can we please make the crossbow a tiny bit more viable?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 02:09 AM PST

This weapon could be something else than just a youtube/twitch challenge. Realistically modern crossbows let the bolts out with an initial speed easily over 300 m/s (http://pickabow.com/best-crossbow/). That single improvement would be the single thing it would need. From what I care you could even increase the reload time to compensate. And/or even make it an "improved mechanism" attachment. What do you guys think?

Edit: as stated in my comment the velocity of the pubg crossbow is already better than the real life modern crossbows. Maybe a magnifying scope allowing us to zero at 50/100 meters could be nice? Any other ideas for this assassins tool?

submitted by /u/Liblin
[link] [comments]

A Typical PUBG Fail!

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 04:23 AM PST

Why no Trio option for matchmaking?

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 09:38 PM PST

Single = 1 Player

Duo = 2 Players

Squad = 4 Players


Why is there no Trio option for 3 players?

submitted by /u/SleepyConnoisseur
[link] [comments]

What happens when your driver’s game freezes

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 10:07 AM PST

PUBG - MC Road Madness with Epic jump (Rip random Teammate)

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:57 AM PST

I am horrible. Maybe you can help?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:57 AM PST

Other than not being used to the whole aiming system, I can't land shots to save my life (literally). I feel like my reticle/sight is on the persons body that I'm trying to shoot but I'm not doing any damage. Are there any good tips to help out with landing shots and/or getting downs/kills? I try to use single shot as of now to control ammo usage and shot placement but I still have no luck. Any tips to better my game would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/Murdario
[link] [comments]

My first time using a bike on console

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 09:56 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.