Elder Scrolls Online - Beautiful Vvardenfell


Beautiful Vvardenfell

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 03:46 PM PST

A Templar's Journey to CP690!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 12:56 PM PST

Hey! That’s pretty goood!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:36 AM PST

Vma beaten at last!!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 05:05 PM PST

About bloody time.jesus this has to be the hardest thing ive ever done in a game that last stage holy moly.ive been going through the stages gradually over the last couple of months and been stuck on the last stage for a couple of weeks,but now after almost losing my sanity I finally done it.now I can go back to normal life,see the wife and kids,and go outside!.....until I return for the bow. Lol . got a two handed sword by the way and run a stamsorc so gonna add 2h to my build for a change currently run dw and bow. I feel so happy!!! 😂😂😂

submitted by /u/sherriffcleeton
[link] [comments]

Turns out those burnt branches weren't useless after all. Happy New Life Festival!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:05 AM PST

New character

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:58 AM PST

Hello, if I create new character I need to start everything from 0 and do the same quests once again? (I have one character already)

submitted by /u/Mande21
[link] [comments]

Some positivity, and a question!!

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:58 PM PST

Hey everyone. I play ESO on Xbox One. I was noticing how this community is rather positive, and wanted to throw my hat in the praise ring and share my experience so far.

I was hesitant to buy it for many reasons, namely some rough reviews on release from reviewers I respect. But it was one sale last month with the Morrowind chapter, so I said what the heck and got the bundle. And just, wow. I'm in love with this game!

The Elder Scrolls has always been my favorite series, and I'm a huge lore fanatic. I've been a loyal fan since the original Morrowind, I even have a tattoo in Daedric lettering. I'm so happy with this game and the community within it. So, thanks y'all. Its one thing to have a great game, its another to have a great fan base(except for the people who farm in groups of 50+ the Alik'r Desert Dolmens, you guys are evil lmao).

Praise over. Question: I'm playing a dunmer Magicka Dragonknight. I mainly do PvE, and I just recently hit cp175. Any builds out there you guys use for soloing, but also capable of making me a great pick for Trials and Vet Dungeon groups? I want to do as much content as I can solo and hold my own, but still be an asset when I do group-up. So, build advice, gear to farm, anything you can throw at me. I'm getting good at this game, but its still pretty overwhelming for me since I work and go to school all the time. Sometimes with builds its like reading a textbook on Google.

Thanks everyone!!

submitted by /u/augustkohr93
[link] [comments]

Race change question

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:46 PM PST

I respec'ed my Breton magsorc as a stamsorc to try it out and I'm loving it. My question is if I buy a race change token to become a Redguard will I lose the skill points I put into racial passives or will those transfer over to the new racial passives?

I'd prefer not to spend the gold to reset all of my skill points to avoid this, but also don't want to lose a bunch of points. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/nrkatalyst
[link] [comments]

Are “elite” enemies immune to the nightblade move Hidden Blade entirely?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:25 PM PST

Just started doing random daily dungeons (fairly new player, level 35 but only been playing a few hours every week) and I was wondering if the tough or boss enemies are immune to both the snare effect AND the 20% extra damage for 20 seconds, or just one of them? Is there a way to tell? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: derp, hidden blade is a dual wield skill.

submitted by /u/Polyrhythm239
[link] [comments]

Nirnhoned Gear?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 12:59 AM PST

Is there a way of obtaining Nirnhoned gear without having to rely on crafters or guild stores? I read that you were able to get a random piece from finishing the craglorn main quest but that was written quite a while back and I'm not sure if it'll still work.

submitted by /u/Abrogated59
[link] [comments]

Introducing a worship/religious system for gods?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 09:00 AM PST

As I've been leveling my Templar tank character lately it came to mind the different religious groups you might find in the other ES games. Like the Vigilants of Stendarr and whatnot. Looking at the timeline though I see that the VoS weren't founded till after the events in Oblivion.

Anyway, thinking about those elements in other games and since I am trying to make my guy somewhat of a paladin, I thought it would be a cool idea if there was some kind of system whereby you could worship a chosen deity and receive either specific skills or buffs (different from the mundus).

E.g. you have a Dark Brotherhood character so maybe you worship Sithis and receive bonuses in some way to assassin abilities, or perhaps a special ability altogether. Maybe as a Templar you can worship Stendarr and receive further buffs to healing, bonus damage against daedra, or yet another ability etc

Just some thoughts I had for a little new content that would be nice simply for lore and role play if nothing else. Would be interested to hear other people's thoughts on this!

Cheers :)

submitted by /u/piperdog101
[link] [comments]

(POLL) What is your most respected title in ESO?

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 04:11 AM PST

Advice

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:13 AM PST

I used to have this game and felt it was decent but not my type of game. I haven't touched it in 2 1/2 years and i've heard there has been some improvements within that time frame. I really enjoy RPGMMO especially when it has to do with the Elder Scrolls. So I came to this reddit to ask what exact improvements have there been since launch? Pros and cons of the game? And any advice for getting back into the game?

submitted by /u/Rodog803
[link] [comments]

ZOS... please add long hairstyle options like this to the crown store

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 03:00 AM PST

Crafting/alchemy

Posted: 10 Dec 2017 02:10 AM PST

Hi guys, its a waste of skill points to expand crafting/alchemy as a mag sorc? What should I focus if not? Its possible to be master crafter and make awesome light gear and staffs?

submitted by /u/Mande21
[link] [comments]

Magblade Healer

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 07:05 AM PST

So after hours of playing double destro i have decided to try something new with my magblade. Im searching for a good resto / destro build, being able to heal enough and do some good dmg. Im Not interested in being the best DD... So if you have some ideas, share them with me 😊

submitted by /u/Basti712
[link] [comments]

Experienced nightblades

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 01:28 PM PST

With recent patches, is a Stamblade viable and fun for most veteran content? Specifically speaking of PVE content. I recall them being considered 'meh' in the past. Worth leveling my NB toon? Also, if anyone wants to go into details about their builds or experiences I'd love to hear them.

thank you

submitted by /u/Icaruskairi
[link] [comments]

Anyone on Xbox NA?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:27 PM PST

Any idea why it won’t let me have more than four people in my group?

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:00 PM PST

Really strange. I go to Craglorn to make a trials group, and it won't let me have more than four people in my group... I pass the crown to someone else to invite a fifth person and they pass it back and I don't have a problem... it just won't let me get past that fourth person on my own. Any idea why that is?

submitted by /u/BurtJSugarman
[link] [comments]

Most Fun Class

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 04:50 PM PST

What is the most fun class for you? I have gotten 5 characters to 50 and can't seem to stick to one. My latest was an argonian NB. I made him argonian so if I get bored of staminaNB I could switch to magickaNB and still be a good race

submitted by /u/CiscoPlays
[link] [comments]

[PC] Windows 10 feature update caused my camera to drift again.

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 10:38 PM PST

I had the problem when i first played and the method about unclicking the box for "Enhance Pointer Precision" worked. Well windows 10 was all update me and i was like fine and when i went to play again it had the dang drifting again. "Enhance Pointer Precision" is still unchecked i've checked my naga and its fine.... The drifting makes it really hard for me to play the game and i finally got my toon to level 47..... If i figure a way to stop this annoyance ill let ya all know. Thought i'd let people know just incase the new update bites them in the buttocks too.

submitted by /u/sirenlore
[link] [comments]

Current state of Nightblade in PVP

Posted: 09 Dec 2017 11:38 AM PST

I didn't play the game for around year, now I want to get back into it. I used to play stamNB and magNB in PVP and was quite successful with it. Now what happened to NB during the last year? Are they still as good as before?

submitted by /u/rhjaS
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.