Destiny 2 All that Salt Sunday - December 16, 2017


All that Salt Sunday - December 16, 2017

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 02:10 AM PST

Okay Guardians, this is your change to REALLY go crazy. In this post and in this post only, vulgarity is fully allowed. We would like to see attacks on each other limited and absolutely NO witch hunting (posting personal information of any kind; including gamertags/PSN names) will be allowed in accordance with Reddit site rules. Tell everyone how you REALLY feel!

Want to join the conversation?! Set the sort method of this post to 'new'

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I knew these guys looked familiar..

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:55 AM PST

Finally got my Saint’s helm. The grind is over

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:50 AM PST

After 3 hours using 3 of Coin and fire team medallion

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:41 AM PST

So Where are these Emotes? I feel like this should be a thing

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 01:26 PM PST

After 3 masterworks rerolls i finaly got this reload speed. Beast mode

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 02:44 AM PST

Never been a fan of the cursor. Cat loves it though.

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 03:09 PM PST

To maximise salt: Get killed by a pink guardian

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 06:43 AM PST

Only last hope would allow you to make a comeback like this.

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 07:25 AM PST

My newest guardian..(He is deff a Hunter)

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 08:39 AM PST

PSA: Lost Prophecy materials max out at 20 in your inventory.

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:13 AM PST

Don't keep farming when you have 20, go back to Vance and convert them (then use) immediately. Annoying mechanic, posting here so noone ends up in grind autopilot thinking they are racking them up.

submitted by /u/tentaclebreath
[link] [comments]

Why is noone using boons?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 03:37 AM PST

After looking at the new crucible and vanguard boons i bought a load to try them out. Obv i thought exotics from them were never actually going to happen but lots of extra tokens would still be usefull.

They can be used by up to 4 players in an activity and the basic gift of tokens you get is 5. i thought thatll actually be really good, 15 extra tokens per strike and 20 extra per crucible match. that lvl those vendors up fast and unlock the armour buying to complete my sets.

NOPE. After running strikes and crucible matches i used a boon every one, 12 vanguard and 9 crucible. How many other boons did i see used? 1 just 1! So out of 87 other players during those actvivites only 1 bought and used a boon. What is the point of these things if nobody else is ever going to use them?

Are people really just not wanting to spend shards on them or do they not realise just how good these things are. You can get far more tokens from gifts thatn you can from actually winning a crucible match.

its just frustrating being the only one who seems to be using them.

submitted by /u/CooP_OmegA
[link] [comments]

Is Bungie Even Aware of the Blatant 3rd Party Hardware Abuse in Competitive Multiplayer?

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 10:34 PM PST

Something really needs to be done about the 3rd Party Hardware that people are buying to add controller aim assist to mouse and keyboard. We just played against a trials group twice in a row that not only left at the end of the match so their stats and profiles wouldn't display, but upon inspecting that game on Destiny tracker, shows them having 100% accuracy both matches. I'm sorry, but that is statistically impossible for multiple players, in multiple matches, to consistently pull a 100% accuracy rating. I'm well aware there is a $150 dollar hardware piece that allows players, as I mentioned, to add controller aim assist to mouse and keyboard. Is Bungie seriously ever going to address this or even aware of this?

submitted by /u/ShadowsTalon
[link] [comments]

The post outside my window kinda looks like the Traveller at a distance

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 08:44 PM PST

This is what happens when you have Masterwork Better Devils, Positive Outlook, and Sins of the Past.

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 02:00 AM PST

I drew my hunter!

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 03:04 PM PST

(x-post: DTG) My Wife and I are a Rag-Tag Team in the Crucible; We Bumble Over Each Other Until One of Us Gets the Kill

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 08:01 AM PST

My wife and I play Destiny together. In a recent crucible match, I told her I'd back her up, and what ensued was some quality mediocrity. Between her missing her blink and bouncing waiting for the cool down, me jerky tracking my opponent's head, and her head eclipsing my screen and eating a bunch of my shots, I'm just glad we killed the guy.

submitted by /u/MoMisteries
[link] [comments]

I really like this reload animation

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 10:11 AM PST

Let's talk about Three of Coins

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 12:45 AM PST

I was excited to hear that Three of Coins was coming back, they were always fun to use in Destiny 1. I figured with how freely Destiny 2 gives out Exotics, that I would get a few during that 4 hour time frame. Plus with the new Mastercraft weapons, and the verses having me grind things non stop I thought they had what sounded like a nice system for spending shards to make my next 4 hours of grinding more rewarding.

Well I just got done playing for 4 straight hours with a Three of Coins active and I got a whole 1 Exotic Engram...thats right one single engram. This seems to be basically exactly the same result as if I had just gone and played the game normally for 4 hours straight. I am curious what other guardian's experiences have been so far with these as I have only use this one instance of Three of Coins but after what I just experienced I am not sure they are worth the cost in Legendary Shards or time.

Maybe I am somehow using them wrong, which seems insane but ok maybe, so here is what I did just for the sake of letting you all know.

Me and two of my friends jumped into Heroic Strikes, and we did these for two straight hours non stop, during which I did not get an exotic engram. At this point I felt that maybe the description of the Three of Coins that says you get a better chance of exotics from sources in the world means I need to run public events or patrols or run around Mercury doing the public event and killing defenders/conquerors. So thats what we did...for another hour and fifteen minutes before I finally got an Exotic Engram...then we did that for another 45 minutes only to not get any more.

I personally feel that whatever buff I am supposed to get from using Three of Coins is not enough that 4 hours (in terms of trying to get exotics) was not worth it at all, I am just glad my main reason for playing all those strikes and public events was to finish verses. I also want to say I really am not looking for a ton of exotics as I said above Destiny 2 kinda hands out exotics alot more than I would like. However, I just used a consumable to specifically get more of them...I would have been perfectly happy with just 2 Exotic Engrams (something I even said in chat with my friends that if it happens I wouldn't make this post).

So there we go, that's what happened to me when I used a Three of Coins. What do you all think of this and how have your experiences been with them so far?

submitted by /u/SirisDracken
[link] [comments]

Destiny 2 Collector's Edition is 60% off

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 07:53 AM PST

"Most rewarding Public Event in the game" Uhmm, right.

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 08:42 AM PST

Can we have modifiers back for heroic strikes?

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 10:14 AM PST

Please?

submitted by /u/Cyclone_96
[link] [comments]

When the Raidboss's late...

Posted: 15 Dec 2017 02:51 PM PST

Bungie should showcase their programmers as well as their artists.

Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:58 AM PST

Without the programmers, we wouldn't have a game to play ( i don't actually play it that much anymore, point still stands though ). It might not be as interesting to some, but as someone who would like to be a programmer in a game studio; it would interest me.

Programmers deserve praise as well as Artists, I just wanna see some of them showcased like the Artists do.

submitted by /u/Oryxide
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.