The Legend of Zelda - This Zelda nes


This Zelda nes

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:18 AM PST

I'm 200 hours into this game and didn't know you can lift up Pebblits until now

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:18 AM PST

If Breath of the Wild Link was added to Smash...

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 05:00 PM PST

...here's what I think the new moveset would be:

Jab Combo - Slashes with the Master Sword

Tilts - Strikes with the Lightscale Trident

Smashes - Uses the Boulder Breaker

Aerials - Attacks using the Great Eagle Bow and Ancient Arrows

Neutral B - Mipha's Grace(A move similar to Wii Fit's Down B, giving Link an attack buff while also healing a bit of damage)

Up B - Revali's Gale(A recovery that launches high but causes no damage)

Side B - Urbosa's Fury(A chargeable strike, similar to Robin's Neutral B)

Down B - Daruk's Protection(A simple counter move)

Final Smash - Flurry Rush(A move similar to the Triforce Slash, but it's actually canonical to Link)

submitted by /u/OmegaSilver
[link] [comments]

I feel like people don't appriciate Master Quest as much as they should

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 06:02 PM PST

Ocarina is still my favorite zelda game. And if you disagree it still has to be in your top 3. I mean it's amazing. But when you've been playong it since 1998, it starts to get old. I could probably beet normal Ocarina in a single sitting, but Master Quest just took me a whole week, and I love that I can re-experoence the game like that. Why don't we have more games that add a Master Quest mode?

submitted by /u/Channel_46
[link] [comments]

[BoTW] Artax and Atreyu

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 08:01 AM PST

I finally made the leap and purchased a Switch with BoTw.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:59 AM PST

I've been gaming since I was 3 way back in 1988.

In my opinion, this is the best Zelda game in the franchise and the best game Nintendo has ever produced.

I'm only about 25 hours in, but after a 20 year reign, Final Fantasy VII has been dethroned as my favorite game of all time.

Simply stunning.

submitted by /u/cheekymusician
[link] [comments]

With recent releases of Champions amiibos....

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 02:58 PM PST

I feel like there are too many good guys amiibos in Zelda amiibo series, the bad guys one beings only Ganondorf, Bokoblin and guardians...

Can we have more bad guys for Zelda series as well? Eg, Lynel, Zant, Ghirahim, etc... Would be cool, which bad guys from Zelda series do you guys hope to make into amiibos as well?

submitted by /u/songokuindota
[link] [comments]

Has anyone tried walking to a Lynel with mask on while on Horse back?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 02:32 PM PST

Wished my Elgato recorder worked but anyway, when my Girlfriend tried it, the Lynel's took longer to respond than when on foot.

Has anyone else noticed this?

submitted by /u/He6llsp6awn6
[link] [comments]

My brother in law painted this awesome Zelda mural for a kids bedroom

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 01:14 AM PST

[OC] Hyrule Shield made from Birch wood

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 08:44 AM PST

Problem in Oracle of Seasons

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 02:53 PM PST

I'm having a bit of a problem right now. I'm in the Ancient Ruins (dungeon 6) and I'm having a problem with keys. I got the key in the room NW of the entrance, that you're supposed to use on the key block 1 room north from the entrance, so you can enter the turning wheel from the left. However, I tried to keep into it after dying, and used it to get to a room full of moving platforms, NE of the entrance. I am now struggling to progress. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/billyblueberry
[link] [comments]

A picture I made using Snipperclips' stamp mode

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:31 AM PST

Metroid: Samus Returns is awesome. Why wouldn't Nintendo do the same for Zelda II?

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:35 AM PST

I think an enhanced remake with gorgeous graphics, added features, revamped magic, new weapon skills, and maybe even a couple of new dungeons (why not?) would go a long way toward rehabilitating this somewhat maligned classic. Plus it's highly unlikely Nintendo will ever make a full new 2D Zelda in this style, so why not appease old fans and draw in some new ones by remaking the one already-existing one?

submitted by /u/metagloria
[link] [comments]

Halp! Stuck in OoT :/

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 09:46 AM PST

I've played the game before, many years ago on the game cube. Now playing through again on the 3ds.

My issue is I'm stuck in the forest temple, and I think I need the scarecrow to help me. Due to laziness I failed to approach him as a child, and as an adult he is not interested in me. I did try...

I've got the boss key, but there are still more rooms to be explored and there is at least one more door to unlock (aside from the boss). I also haven't yet found the compass.

Any ideas?

Am I actually stuck?

submitted by /u/RetroPeach
[link] [comments]

Found this in Stranger Things the video game

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 09:36 AM PST

This is a video I made

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 08:11 AM PST

I would love to play a Zelda spinoff that explains the Origin of Majora and Fierce Deity.

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 12:27 AM PST

What's supposed to happen when you save and quit on a ALTTP?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 07:02 PM PST

I was in the middle of a dungeon, I saved and quit. Next time I start I'm on top of a pyramid on the other side of the map. I thought I'd start at the entrance of the dungeon. Do I have to work my way back all the way to the dungeon every time I stop playing? Thanks.

submitted by /u/mvpalpha
[link] [comments]

Zelda characters in WWE 2K14

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:19 AM PST

Playing Ocarina of Time's Opening Theme on a Hacksaw

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 02:59 AM PST

Six Things I’d Like To See From A Skyward Sword Remaster

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 05:07 AM PST

BotW help (glitched maybe?) Three giant brothers shrine quest- disappearing balls

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 01:21 PM PST

I killed the first two giants and put the balls in the right spots, then i went to kill the third. Got the ball and brought it back. Now only one ball platform is lit, but there are no balls. I put the last ball in a hole, then went to hunt the missing balls. They werent back where the giants spawn, that place is still empty. Eventually I found the last ball back where the giant spawned, but am still missing two balls...

submitted by /u/Furrycheetah
[link] [comments]

Respawnable Weapons?

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 01:10 AM PST

Is there a list respawnable weapons and their locations?

submitted by /u/Voicedout
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.