Skyrim - A sketch meant for 11/11, by a procrastinator


A sketch meant for 11/11, by a procrastinator

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 04:48 PM PST

This dragon attacking Tel Mithryn is one of the most cinematic shots I've gotten!

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 04:49 PM PST

I always carry my good luck charm everywhere. This keeps me positive as I love Skyrim.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 02:26 PM PST

Morning in Morthal

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 05:57 PM PST

Weekend at Roggvir's

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:07 AM PST

Finally going back to college.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:33 AM PST

This must be that beautiful Skyrim weather I've always heard about

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 01:58 PM PST

Favorite Songs that remind you of Skyrim

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:29 AM PST

Be it lore friendly, or the instrumentation; whatever does the trick.

I'll start with probably my personal favorite:

Ed Sheeran- I See Fire

submitted by /u/LebronsFavHeadband
[link] [comments]

Shit I need to get my weap-HOLY SHIT

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:33 AM PST

The Dovahkiin

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 05:29 AM PST

My work received two copies of this today.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 01:13 PM PST

I used to be an adventurer like you...

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:24 AM PST

The water in Sovngarde can make some pretty nice reflectio...wait

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:26 AM PST

Starting a new legendary playthrough, with a slight twist.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 01:52 PM PST

Each time I die I'll have to do fifteen sit ups and push ups. I am not a very fit man. Mods (most notable mods) -feel the cold -unofficial patches for skyrim, dawnguard, and dragonborn -weighted arrows (so I can't just carry 1.2k dwarven arrows) -jobs of skyrim -alternate start -better food My goal is to make this very challenging, but not as crazy hard as adding frostfall would be. My plan is to build a super squishy stealth/illusion magic archer and cheese out the enemies whenever possible. I will rely on alchemy to close the damage gap. Exploits are within my boundaries. There will be no real end goal, except to try and die as little as possible.

Wish me luck :)

submitted by /u/Marshbouy
[link] [comments]

View from Honningbrew Meadery at night

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 01:48 AM PST

Here's the good luck charm I always carry in my wallet. Part of me will always lie in the land of Skyrim.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 06:51 PM PST

Bethesda is not allowing Skyrim together to be published on steam

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 06:35 PM PST

The funniest shit i've ever seen

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:10 PM PST

Get Out of My Way

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:17 AM PST

Within the Ruins of Bthalft

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 02:30 AM PST

By the nine! How do you even Roleplay!??

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:17 AM PST

Alduin becomes non-aggressive at Helgen.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 11:38 PM PST

So, I did some searches here on this sub and was surprised to see no other posts about this!

Basically, I picked up Skyrim again recently, and have been creating a bunch of new builds I haven't tried.

This lead to me doing the Helgen intro many times, eventually I tried to have some fun with it.

Started off with me standing around Tullius playing "try to bait Alduin into killing all the Imperials before moving on". Died a couple times then succeeded, so I moved on to where Hadvar confronts Ralof.

There were more surviving Imperials here, and it was tighter quarters, made it harder to run away from Alduin after baiting him. So I tried something I didn't really expect to work. I hid!

And I discovered that apparantly if you crouch long enough behind the boulder to the back left of Hadvar when he's standing at the Keep entrance, you will eventually gain "Hidden" status.

And so I waited, and sure as heck Alduin went on to kill the rest of the Imperials. After the last one died, I noticed I briefly lost "Hidden" status, but it came back.

After hiding only some like 15 seconds more, I emerged back into the open courtyard. Only to find that Alduin was no longer a red dot on my compass! In fact he just kept flying in circles over Helgen, seemingly out of targets, while I tried to bait him back down.

And that's my discovery. Non-aggressive Alduin at Helgen. Lore implications? (Lol).

submitted by /u/LazyPunk3r
[link] [comments]

What builds have you all done?

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 04:00 AM PST

So I'm playing Fallout 4 currently and the follower relationship thing seems interesting. Would you like such a system to be implemented in Elder Scrolls?

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 07:11 AM PST

Also, let's pretend it existed in Skyrim. What do you think each followers would like/dislike?

submitted by /u/kappa23
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.