Grand Theft Auto V - Work smarter, not harder.


Work smarter, not harder.

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 09:29 PM PST

The Hunter has been released!

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 01:31 AM PST

There are also 15 new transform races, but the Hunter is most important.

submitted by /u/The-Irish-Hunter
[link] [comments]

Can someone please explain to me how the CEO stuff works?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:51 AM PST

I've been away from the game for a while and start playing again last week and did this CEO thing. I have no idea how it works. It gives me the option for VIP work and there's cars that I can get too? How do I get those? I also saw that I can start my own fun business how does that work as well? I'm very confused on the whole thing could someone please explain it me

submitted by /u/greenarrow118
[link] [comments]

Players seeing and shooting through walls??

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 05:12 PM PST

Earlier today I was the CEO in executive search. I was hidden behind a building while running from someone and somehow they were not only capable of knowing exactly where I was, but also they were shooting me through the building.

Later while playing in separate match also as the CEO, someone was able to pinpoint my exact location despite me not being near them nor was I appearing on the radar.

After this match ended, I enable ghost organization. Again, a player knew exactly where to find me.

These incidents were on ps4. What's going on?

submitted by /u/KingKontinuum
[link] [comments]

Ruiner 2k, Hydra killer

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 06:45 PM PST

The Ruiner 2k can counter the jet downward dive that most vehicles are powerless against. Simply reverse slowly until you hear the jet engines get close enough, I use it as an indicator telling you can lock on. Reverse fast and pull back on the right analog stick before you hit boost jump. This will make you tilt straight up facing the jet. Fire and it's gone! If you miss, activate your parachute to shield you from the turret blast.

submitted by /u/Makethismovie01
[link] [comments]

How do personal aircraft work?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 01:20 AM PST

I can put my Hydra in my hanger but can also still call Pegasus to request one. This means I can put multiple Hydra's in my hanger. But when I destroy the Hydra that's my personal aircraft I have to call Mors Mutual and pay 1000$ to get it back in my hanger. What's the deal with that? Is this bug or what?

submitted by /u/RedditUser0345
[link] [comments]

Vehicles randomly taking damage over time?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 05:53 PM PST

Both me and my friend have been seeing this issue lately where your vehicles will slowly become damaged for absolutely no reason. I've noticed it mostly on aircraft, both on base vehicles and vehicles from other dlcs. I've also noticed it on the ramp buggy and the phantom wedge (Although that could simply be damage from ramming, though I remember them being able to take more than enough cars before they showed any damage).

Has anyone else noticed this? Anyone know the cause?

submitted by /u/bowers12
[link] [comments]

Very stupid question

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:24 AM PST

How do you modify super cars? Since I go to Los Santos customs and there car says it's too hot to modify

submitted by /u/FS_ZENO
[link] [comments]

If I buy a Hydra online, will is spawn on helicopter pads? On the CEO office roof?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 07:21 PM PST

Looking for a mod/any way to.....

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 10:01 PM PST

Is there a way/mod/whatever to make others besides the main characters to move their mouths like if they were speaking? i installed a mod that by pressing J the character does it, but it only seems to work with Franklin, Trevor or Michael, if i use any other skin (even the ones that are in the game and not external/mod ones) it doesn't work, i've tried everything with menyoo and trying to speak to other people (by pressing the Right dpad) but they just don't move their mouths, i really need it for a machinima im working in, hope you can help me, thank you :)

submitted by /u/Fabry06
[link] [comments]

Collecting all vans, did I get them all? (PS4)

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 01:08 PM PST

Here's what I got so far, am I missing anything?

Vapid Speedo

Declasse Moonbeam Custom

Declasse Moonbeam

Bravado Rumpo Custom

Bravado Rumpo

Bravado Rumpo (Weasel News)

Declasse Gang Burrito

Bravado Youga Classic

Bravado Youga

BF Surfer

Vapid Minivan Custom

Vapid Minivan

Bravado Paradise

.

I tried the construction van and the pharmacy van, but it won't let me store them.

Any other vans that are storable to complete my collection?

submitted by /u/merrchant
[link] [comments]

Did R* really remove the ability to throw traffic with the Vigilante?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 04:43 PM PST

Needs confirmation, but it's not working for me on PS4 anymore.

submitted by /u/Ravenae
[link] [comments]

Does the Horipad controller for PS3 and PS4 work with GTA 5 on PS3?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 08:23 PM PST

My horipad controller is working with every other game on PS3, but it wont work for GTA. The game boots up fine like a controller is connected, but none of the buttons work once the game loads, and the character just stands there and it goes into standby mode with the camera panning around.

When you unplug the horipad controller, the screen turns to "cant detect wireless controller" (the horipad is wired), and when you plug it back in, that screen disappears as if it can sense the controller, and the game goes back to the character standing there, but the buttons still dont do anything.

How can I fix this? The only PS4 controller I own is the horipad.

submitted by /u/Gamertalking50
[link] [comments]

Very quick control mapping question [PC]

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 03:35 PM PST

Hi!

For those that have this game on PC, I assume that you can drive with WASD and the mouse controls the camera.

At least that's how it works in GTA4!

Are you able to remap the camera controls to other buttons so that the mouse no longer moves the camera?

Could I have it so I look around with, say, the arrow keys?

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/HunterHx
[link] [comments]

Does the cargobob still randomly drop cars on I/E?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 02:53 PM PST

Where i can find ReShade Framework v1.1.0f1 ?

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 04:02 PM PST

i need it to use Project RELOAD | GTAV Enhancer

submitted by /u/willy3215
[link] [comments]

Please help? GTA 5 question.

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 01:38 PM PST

How the hell do you get ground kills with the Explosive MG on the rogue. I've only killed like 3 ppl with it but it takes countless tries to do so. I don't see how people make it look so easy. Sometimes I'll dive bomb into the earth or smash I to a pole trying to get a ground kill. Any advice?

submitted by /u/Cynical669
[link] [comments]

Money from R*

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 10:36 AM PST

Hi everyone, my friend received 500 000$ (GTA Online) by R* (R* Servers changed your balance ...), but i didn't, and today he received 200 000, and i didn't, what is this?

submitted by /u/Shady_Mathers
[link] [comments]

What's a must have set of mods for single player

Posted: 20 Nov 2017 01:39 PM PST

Just bought GTA V on the PC after playing the game way back in 2013 on Xbox.

Please provide your recommended mods for a new single player game!

submitted by /u/Xerphiel
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.