Grand Theft Auto V - GTA V with ultra realistic graphics mod


GTA V with ultra realistic graphics mod

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 07:25 AM PST

Does Anyone Else Miss Old School PVP?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 02:33 PM PST

I'm talking about the days when PVP was actually enjoyable and realistic. Car chases and gunfights were much more intense because people actually used cover and normal guns. Now if you fight someone all you get is 20 missiles up your ass. Car chases are pretty much non existent now because all there is are rocket bikes and bat mobiles that can send a cruise mission up the ass of a camel, from a couple hundred miles away.

submitted by /u/GeneralFlint007
[link] [comments]

[Online] What is the point of 2nd character?

Posted: 13 Nov 2017 01:42 AM PST

And what is the point of not making an option to share everything between 1st and 2nd character?

I have reached heaven with my 1st character, I have everything set, office, MC, all kinds of business, cars, guns, yacht (that fcking piece of junk), just everything.

Some people say, that they want to start a fresh new experience, but come on, how about those who play since 01/10/2013? Are you seriously willing to walk into Online with 9mm pistol while there is every second player flying with Opressor that takes a few seconds (1 strike) to destroy a Rhino?

I've been sending suggestion to GTAOnline@rockstargames.com a couple of times with this idea, idea to create an option to share everything between both characters, and if you support my point of view, please take a part of this motion and use this adress to share the suggestion.

submitted by /u/rugi92
[link] [comments]

This shot of Michael I took makes him look like he's starring in a car ad.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 03:23 PM PST

Apparently, Lester uses 1.5 motherboards in his build

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 12:03 PM PST

What is the quickest legit way to level up?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 11:02 PM PST

Hey guys. I've been away from the game for quite a while and was just wondering how everyone is getting leveled so high. Not looking for any exploits or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/WyteKnyte314
[link] [comments]

We are all doomed

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 06:06 PM PST

New to multiplayer

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 10:43 PM PST

Just started multiplayer. What are the best ways to make money, early on?

submitted by /u/kickasskye04
[link] [comments]

Being skipped on new dogfight mode

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 02:29 PM PST

Any one else have a problem with the new dogfight mode skipping them and not getting to fly? Not to mention the other bugs..

submitted by /u/somewittyusername92
[link] [comments]

Best way to unlock Ultra Blue color?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 05:12 PM PST

Hi Im new to GTA 5 and Im not sure how to unlock this color it says I need to get 18 best laps. I searched on here but all the threads were talking about the color itself not how to unlock it. I tried doing it solo on a small track but it doesn't seem to count.

submitted by /u/WhileStanding69
[link] [comments]

hacker ranked me to level 1.. Ive been playing this game for 3 years

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 04:10 PM PST

hacker ranked me to level 1.. Ive been playing this game for 3 years, on xbox 360 if someone can help please add me on xbox live SinfulThought

submitted by /u/TheBaconStripOfDoom
[link] [comments]

What is the best car for car shows

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:21 AM PST

I've been going to a lot of car shows and I have a Sabre turbo custom and I like it but I want to hear what other cars you guys have gotten positive feed back on.(add pictures if possible)

submitted by /u/Vintage_XXX
[link] [comments]

Any good GTA V Twitch streams?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 11:45 AM PST

Looking for some real cool streams to watch on twitch. Who's your favorite?

Best one I've found so far: "Real Life Crew" - They're 4 NYC comedians that basically just drive around and do random shit but they're so funny. They never save their stream (pretty sure they don't know how) but they are like watching a hilarious train wreck. Highly recommend. Stream Sunday's at 10 PM EST.

submitted by /u/MikeRightHere
[link] [comments]

Somehow unintentionally got 2 Vigilantes in my garage. Both are drivable and summonable. AMA about them.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 01:46 PM PST

GTA 5 kicking mechanisms/kick abuse

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:38 AM PST

Hi,

Not sure is this is the right place to ask, but can't we start some petition or anything to make Rockstar change the kicking mechanism ? I get kicked anywhere from 30 times a day to 70 times a day. And I getting so tired of this.

This is me playing the game regularly btw, not spawn killing/mass killing or anything. Whenever a mission comes up to destroy cargo/gunrunning/ceo missions I'll try. And people can't get a good team together and start kicking you.

Just today alone I got kicked 29 times in a row. Got kicked from one room. Got loaded into a new room with ~10 people with a CEO team or Biker team, got instantly kicked again. Can't even do anything in a lobby without getting kicked nowadays and it's so frustrating.

submitted by /u/Shokoto
[link] [comments]

How much do you normally lose in I/E damages?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 03:24 AM PST

I just had a mission where i had to steal a top range car from a photoshoot and they were so annoying. By the time i reached my garage I had $30k in damages. Is this amount normal?

Plus there's those 2 ******** in blue cars that just don't go. I even shoot the driver but the car doesn't stop! How can that happen?

submitted by /u/VibhavM
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.