Grand Theft Auto V - Ever wondered what somewhat harmless public modding looks like?


Ever wondered what somewhat harmless public modding looks like?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 11:24 AM PST

A surprise limo showed up while customizing at Los Santos Customs.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 04:34 PM PST

Ardent Hidden Special Ability

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 05:56 PM PST

I will share a secret I've been having fun with for some time now. Most players don't know that you can raise the hood of most cars to protect you from auto aim headshots inside a vehicle. In the Ardent the Hood doesn't break off even at top speed. It will even will stay raised when reversing and hard breaking under 30 mph. If you have a passenger they can lock on to people on foot without worrying about getting shot or locked onto or you can just get close and sticky bomb them.

Rockstar wants you to utilize this feature because on most cars that are explosive resistant or bullet proof they have removed the ability to raise the hood for protection. To even this feature out they made it so the hood on most cars breaks off or comes back down when you try to drive to fast. This has made the Ardent one of my favorite vehicles to drive in.

submitted by /u/Makethismovie01
[link] [comments]

Using the rockstar social club launcher.

Posted: 11 Nov 2017 12:43 AM PST

I've been thinking of purchasing GTA5 for the PC, on G2A, where it only costs 25 € (or 29$). But this is for the Rockstar social club launcher. If you buy it for the rockstar social club launcher, can you still use things like steam chat and adding friends on steam, and will it show in my steam library?

submitted by /u/chri50m2
[link] [comments]

Can’t Stay Connected

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:07 PM PST

I can't play online for more than 10 or 15 minutes before getting kicked back to story mode with the message that says "Connection Lost due to an unknown network error." I'm not having any issue with Xbox Live in general, and it's only this specific game. Naturally R* is no help at all, do any of you have suggestions?

EDIT: More specific error message

submitted by /u/xActaAD
[link] [comments]

Question about moving GTA 5 install location (PC)

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:19 PM PST

Hello!

I was wondering if it was possible to make a copy of GTA 5, move it out of the steam apps folder, and play it with mods in singleplayer without having to change the original install files. I would like to play with mods and to play online, but having to uninstall and re-install mods is a pain in the butt to do.

Is it possible to have two different copies of the game work, with one having mods and the other being vanilla to play online?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/cooljj21
[link] [comments]

The Havok is great against free aim players

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 06:37 PM PST

I had fun last night killing players on foot. The Havok is so agile you can just hover around players and it's gun can easily kill players with a few shots. The flares come in handy if you get locked onto. It brought back memories of trolling with helis back in GTA 4.

submitted by /u/Makethismovie01
[link] [comments]

Is the Story Mode Co-op still a thing?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:28 AM PST

Talking about this mod

The last update was in January 2016 and was just curious if someone here still plays the story mode with friends.

submitted by /u/landonback
[link] [comments]

Do MAUDE missions not spawn after story completion?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 02:12 PM PST

I already did the first Maude bounty and got the trophy, but I never the other 3 and wanted to do them to get the hobbies and pastimes to 42/42

submitted by /u/MoNeenja31
[link] [comments]

Looking for some friends to Play online with (PC)

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 12:46 PM PST

Steam name is jross2272 (white guy with white shirt)

submitted by /u/KingJross
[link] [comments]

Could not download files from the rockstar games service to play gta online (I need help)

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:13 AM PST

I'm having this issue for about 1 week now. I can't play online on the PS4. I get the "could not download files from the rockstar games service to play gta online" error. My brother in the same house on a different PS4 has the same issue. Some friends on the same ISP have no issues. Rockstargames.com works fine. But socialclub.rockstargames.com doesnt work. It doesn't work on any device

I tried everything on the troubleshooting page on the Rockstar support site.

But i can't contact Rockstar about it. I can get on the Rockstar support site just fine. But a support ticket requires a socialclub login. Which doesn't work. And i found no other way of contacting Rockstar support.

Any help would be very appreciated.

submitted by /u/Schapenvacht
[link] [comments]

Hacker blocked my CEO computer from me?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:00 AM PST

So I just bought CEO office, did some stuff on that computer and then my character was stuck in a crate. So i logged into a new session, went to my office, and it;s filled with crates and I cant get into my computer. What do I do now?

submitted by /u/mixelsky
[link] [comments]

Series A Final in around 5 minutes! 100k Elite Challenge bonus!

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 09:41 AM PST

[PC] Just failed a bunker sale. Anyone wanna grind some cash?

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 10:53 AM PST

Genius me thought I would be able to sell 85 units of bunker goods solo. I somehow got into a public session alone. It's my fault, I didn't research the sell missions before I started it. Only managed to sell 10.

Here's to making some new friends!

Edit: Social Club username is djnuckchorris

submitted by /u/DJChasma
[link] [comments]

My Car Wish list...

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 08:28 PM PST

  1. McLaren 720S (with butterfly doors)
  2. Mercedes 4x4 Squared
  3. Lamborghini Veneno (with scissor doors)
  4. 1969 Ford Mustang
  5. Pagani Zonda (we already have the Huayra)
  6. Mercedes SLS AMG (with gull wing doors)
  7. Mercedes SLR McLaren (with butterfly doors)
  8. Bentley Continental GT
  9. Ferrari 488
  10. Ferrari 458
  11. BMW I8 (with butterfly doors)
  12. Koenigsegg Agera R
  13. Koenigsegg Regera
  14. Lamborghini Reventon
submitted by /u/wfhhysvjudgjg
[link] [comments]

Can you get cars back after being replaced

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 07:47 AM PST

Yeah, can you get a car back after it was replaced by another car ( thus deleted ) ?

Son replaced my annis re7b :( with a pickup truck none the less lol

submitted by /u/earl_nazty
[link] [comments]

Trevor is such an odd character and here's why.

Posted: 10 Nov 2017 03:10 AM PST

Like everyone knows he's a murderous psychopath but at the same time he also seems like a nice guy you'd also like to hang out with, it's so odd.

submitted by /u/sikuaka
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.