Diablo - Blizzard said they would lower the amount of dead ends on the new GR levels


Blizzard said they would lower the amount of dead ends on the new GR levels

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 04:21 AM PST

I finally reached my goal of being on the solo season leaderboard!

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 12:42 PM PST

https://i.imgur.com/MTJww3S.jpg

I know it's not much, but this is something I have wanted since season 1. I've been on the leaderboard with 2, 3 and 4-man groups previously, but this is more special I think.
Good luck to all of you who have simular goals for the season!

Also a huge thank to angry_roleplayer for spending so much time making incredible videos about all the builds. He inspired me to do this.

submitted by /u/PoIiticallylncorrect
[link] [comments]

Personal loot still showing up in clan-chat even though you're appearing offline on Battle.net

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 01:05 PM PST

Seems a like an oversight on Blizzards part--has this issue been brought up before; can we expect a fix? This makes being an awful human who avoids his/her friends not-so subtle.

submitted by /u/Ketsu
[link] [comments]

How do people get paragon levels so quickly?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 04:34 PM PST

The season started 3 days ago and people already have over a thousand paragon levels. How exactly is this possible? I'm only in the 600s in non-season and it takes forever. Is it just something with seasonal that is so much faster?

submitted by /u/CraftyStraw
[link] [comments]

Died in a GR and can't rez.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 04:34 PM PST

Was playing wizard and I was doing fine on my GR until I died and the game wouldn't let me rez. The timer is working properly and can see the mobs moving but I can't do anything.

https://imgur.com/X7kxsvz

submitted by /u/ekooY
[link] [comments]

Resource cost Reduction & life per fury spent?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 12:12 PM PST

Hello all, enjoying the good ol hota again. My question is should I avoid Resource cost reduction when Im using life per fury spent? Do the skill use base cost of a spell or does it calculate it after rcr is applied? Reason is I dont wanna nerf my life per fury spent. currently I run without any paragon in rcr due to this.

submitted by /u/Tb0nesteaksauce
[link] [comments]

So is the most efficient/reliable way to get the ancient weapon you need reforging in the cube?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 10:07 PM PST

I'm assuming this is a yes.

submitted by /u/EntilZha_Valen
[link] [comments]

The Forsaken Builds in Season 12

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:44 PM PST

What are some old builds that are still not viable in the new patch?

  • Barbarian
  • Crusader
    Invoker
    Bombardment
  • Demon Hunter
    Elemental Arrow
  • Monk
  • Necromancer
    Currently only Corpse Lance and Rathma are good. Golem? Bone Spear?
  • Witch Doctor
    Dart
    Zombie Bear
    Acid Rain
  • Wizard
    Hydra?
submitted by /u/Gukle
[link] [comments]

Fairly new player having a blast with my seasonal barb so far. Somehow I wound up playing a pet class between a Nagelring, Haunt of Vaxo and a Bovine Bardiche. Haven't come across these items with my other characters and they're hilarious.

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 04:08 AM PST

Wish I could keep them as I level, but sadly I'm not even to 70 so they'll have to go.

submitted by /u/doggexbay
[link] [comments]

How do you play heal globe monk?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 03:19 PM PST

Pretty much the title, how do I play the build? I know I have to keep epiphany up, use crippling wave to generate spirit and use cyclone strike to pull in mobs but that's about it. I don't know when or in which order to use the other skills mantra of healing, inner sanctuary and blinding flash.

submitted by /u/PossessedGamer
[link] [comments]

Group support monk Build?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:59 AM PST

Hi all! This season we are 3 friends playing almost always together, so I've read about support build (because one of us is a monk, the other 2 beings a wizard and a necromancer). So my questions are: - are support builds viable for monk in 3man group or is better to go straight to Sunwoko build? - if the answer is yes, what's the best build to go for and how is it properly played? I noticed that group/support builds are much less analyzed in videos (I follow Rhykker and Bludshed primarily).

submitted by /u/Aerumna92
[link] [comments]

How do you increase sheet damage as pestilence necro

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:31 AM PST

Currently sitting at 700k, just 1 ancient and the jewelry, gloves, and helm all hav at least 1 crit either crit chance or crit damage. Weapon has %bonus damage and flawless royal emerald from ramaladni's. I find it hard to get double crits on my hewelry and gloves wuthout sacrificing CDR as the buils heavily relies on it. Am I really missing the crits?

submitted by /u/AgentSovereign
[link] [comments]

Theorycraft: Meteor channeling build that utilizes both Karini & Ancient parthan defenders

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 08:11 AM PST

So i had a bit of difficulties with the typical meteor channeling build to ignite elites with the sparkflint and decided to switch to Magic Weapon Ignite. Because i had no deflection now, i didn't need Ashnagar's bracers anymore, so i replaced them with ancient partan defenders and replaced sparkflint with Slow Time: Point of no return. Because we are running illusionist we can place quite some bubbles to profit from APD, the CC and the other bubble upsides.

I'm only paragon ~550 and while i failed to complete gr 83 twice before (i don't have unity yet and my Deathwish isn't ancient and kinda shit overall) - i completed it with the described build on the first try. What do you think?

submitted by /u/Sersch
[link] [comments]

[S12][NA] (Power)LevelWithACause - 1PM EST

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:40 AM PST

Hey guys, Xinryu here!

So I'm sure by now you've heard of #LevelWithACause -- How about (Power)LevelWithACause?

1) Come on by twitch.tv/xinryu_
2) Type !plvlme (battletag) to join the levelling queue
3) Wait for your turn, while enjoying our complementary chill tunes and (hopefully) amusing atmosphere
4) ???
5) Profit! (As a fresh level 70)

submitted by /u/Xinryu
[link] [comments]

Fun and easy build for t13?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 12:46 PM PST

Hello, not sure what to play this season, I just want something that can do t13 and not to hard to play?

submitted by /u/Nico1533
[link] [comments]

Looking for Enchantress Quest “A Sister’s Voice” from Act V Campaign Mode

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 12:25 PM PST

Season 12 - EU - Battletag# Dawit#1723

From https://troupster.com/diablo-3-experience-pools-locations/

Alternatively, many groups will take 5-10 minutes before they greater rift to stack 10 pools using the Enchantress Quest "A Sister's Voice" from Act V Campaign Mode.

After the 3rd quest in Act V this quest line will appear. You can do this yourself or by joining someone else's game. Be sure to never activeate the sisters inside the rift, or it will be unrepeatable.

So if any kind soul out there can share the waypoint/mission I would be soooooo happy

submitted by /u/Dawit49
[link] [comments]

Eu servers having issues!?

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:53 AM PST

Title says it all

Games keeps crashing for me and my friends. Seems that the Blizzard app goes down aswell

submitted by /u/Bouncemebro
[link] [comments]

Error Code 3006

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 09:37 AM PST

I cant fucking play the game,

I am getting the 3006 error on a regular basis. Funny thing is, it all started with the release of the necro pack. I never had any similar issue like this one before.

Basically, they are connectivity errors. Normally, you log into your account, you get to the character screen and you pick a mode. You 'join game' or you 'create game' or whatever, and you can play.

Well, here's what happens in my case:

The 'join game' button is greyed out. http://i.imgur.com/UBnh67K.jpg It stays like that for about a minute. I get the 3006 error. http://i.imgur.com/ldssAKA.jpg I get kicked out and I never reconnect unless I exit the game and try again. http://i.imgur.com/4FOBMIS.jpg 

I tried with restarting my router etc but it doesnt work, I play on EU btw, If i change to NA i can play without problems, but cant on EU,pls someone has to know how to solution this..

submitted by /u/dArk1GG
[link] [comments]

Mob on the run

Posted: 12 Nov 2017 07:20 AM PST

Im doing bounties to level up, and the mob I need to kill to finish the bounty (which is some sort of bat) just flew off the map, and its not coming back. You can see that here

Has this happened to more people? Can this get fixed?

submitted by /u/missAnanas
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.