DayZ - The End of WOBO | My final video and why I'm leaving


The End of WOBO | My final video and why I'm leaving

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:05 AM PST

Remember to do your part fighting net neutrality! If it gets pushed through the future of dayz could be changed forever

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:14 AM PST

What’s happening on experimental?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:53 AM PST

[Stupid suggestion]With the new placement system, we should have cards that we could play with

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 02:31 PM PST

Yes, i know, there are other priorities than a card game, but it would be pretty cool.

Just imagine poker, with ammo instead of chips(or whatever is used in that game).

submitted by /u/Slowness112
[link] [comments]

The upcoming Status Report (Nov 28) will have information on 0.63's release

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 08:11 AM PST

Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 11:00 PM PST

Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance from 07:00 GMT.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

DayZ can look so majestic. Makes me wish I was really there.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:47 PM PST

So what exactly is working in the current build and not in the current build as far as fishing? As in trapping and fishing with rod in both fresh and salt water?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:25 AM PST

I spent 1 day yesterday at Kamensk military camp shooting at people and running off into the woods. Did anyone see me... or kill me?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 05:48 AM PST

I was wearing a metal military helmet with a red bandana on my head.

It was really fun. I wasnt online for 24 hour hours, but I would log in sneak around the camp looking for something nice then shoot a few rounds of whatever I found, attracting people and then I would shoot at them or just run away, one time due to the glitches I ran out of the barracks trying to fire, but I lost control of my character and emptied my magazine firing everywhere and then ran straight past these two other players who then chased after me firing. I got away . then a few hours later after sever other log ins and sneak about I bumped into 2 players, I machine gunned the first one with a UMP45 then the second one came, he was shirtless and he stood behind a bush and he shot me. ohh so sad!

submitted by /u/miraoister
[link] [comments]

Do you keep your bipod deployed or do you deploy it when you lay down?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 07:12 PM PST

I'm just wanting to see what people usually do

submitted by /u/medicpan
[link] [comments]

Why I still play this game...

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:14 PM PST

Not because it's easy...but because it's hard. This rings true gameplay wise and devs wise. No pat on the back, no good job, no chicken dinner because you won. A true sense of pride and accomplishment. Not everyone gets a trophy in DAYZ, not even you. We see with player numbers, not many had to balls to stick with it, but you did. That's as close to a trophy as you'll ever get...in DayZ.

submitted by /u/ScarecrowCOD
[link] [comments]

Member Dog companions?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 12:38 PM PST

Do you guys find the .22 sporter useful or useless?

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:13 PM PST

Im just wondering because I've rarely used it and I just recently found one and im wondering if its worth using at all

opinions on it+uses?

submitted by /u/medicpan
[link] [comments]

Airfield Ambush

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:02 PM PST

New to the game, have absolutely no clue what I'm doing.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:26 AM PST

So, I'm new, and finding no loot, and I understand that there are good spots and bad spots to loot. But people are saying check here and here and here, and I havr absolutely no idea how to get to these places, I find myself running through the woods for about an hour before quitting the game and doing the same thing a while later. How can I find something, anything, the game feels like a running simulator right now.

submitted by /u/JustinReverse
[link] [comments]

For every SVD I find... I have passed 20 M4A1s

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 11:38 AM PST

Maybe increase the spawn of these a little bit? I've lost 2 from disappearing bugs and yeah - haven't seen a new 1 for me in nearly a week now.

It would be great if the loot at tisy wasn't so compactly found together either aswell... so there's more chance you have to fight for this particular gun and it's not a simple... I was lucky enough to be the first person there before all the loot came. I've seen these little box tower things you can climb near the statue area... I'm surprised no high value loot was on those. Also, vehicles?? etc.

Every other military base/outpost should have a 5-10% chance of spawning a tisy weapon/parts too imo. Everyone knows where the good loot is so it's not so easily found. less "first come, first served" would be nice... yeah it's part of the game, but it's dominating how loot is found as a whole - making either the game fun or very tedious.

submitted by /u/Anonymous_573462
[link] [comments]

Sniping players at 1000m, little did we think they would hunt us down.

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 09:40 AM PST

Killing fully geared player with an axe

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 04:06 PM PST

How to die in under 7mins in dayz

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 03:39 PM PST

Just not my dayz

Posted: 21 Nov 2017 10:15 AM PST

So I've been looking in cars,military tents and buildings and almost every other building from severograd to the military tents near kamensk and to Novodmitrovsk but have not found any 7.62x39mm ammo so I dumped the sks. I found some AK's,MP5 (no mags) and a few other weapons but it's not my day for good weapons. One would think if a house/tent has weapons then mags and ammo should be there as well And without server hopping I'm getting disappointed and ready to go back to bow hunting.

submitted by /u/lederhosen-hippie
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.