World of Warcraft - Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:09 AM PDT

Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting Strangles by a Death Knight.
Questions can range from whats new in Legion, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question.


New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:25 AM PDT

Method WF Kil'jaeden video

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:15 AM PDT

Hey.. What you guys up to?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:32 AM PDT

Crochet tauren druid bear form

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:54 AM PDT

Method world first Kil'jaeden live in 15 minutes!

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:45 AM PDT

Mione Solo: +19 Court of Stars (Bursting, Skittish, Tyrannical)

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:25 AM PDT

I made a discord bot that joins your voice channel and shouts "LEEEERRRRROOOOOY JEEEEENNNKINNS" then leaves

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:16 AM PDT

You thought the legendary system was bad? Imagine if we got this...

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:16 AM PDT

I drew the horde symbol

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:09 AM PDT

When you have to bio but you have been 30 min in queue

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 04:31 PM PDT

Here's a spreadsheet I made for leveling alts (Horde side only tho)

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:18 AM PDT

Pretty much the title, I should preface this by saying that I have fully upgraded all of my heirlooms, I don't have Draenor flying yet, and you will need the toy called "The Azeroth Campaign". Also: this is my own opinion, which means that this is the way that I found to be the most efficient whilst also being enjoyable :)

Edit: The spreadsheet is aimed primarily at DPS specs, with the idea that starting from level 15, when the dungeon finder becomes available, you queue up for every dungeon once or twice to complete its quests. While in queue, you'll be questing in the zones I recommend! If you're playing a healer or a tank though, and queue times get really short, it can be more efficient to only run random dungeons for the bonus exp.

Edit 2: Added some notes to the legion section (clarity yey)

Google docs link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HaY68su3zH-u2RXMJYXP8arA_nTtZO1HajcpSCxcRfU/edit?usp=sharing

If you have a suggestion to make this more fun and/or efficient, please share your thoughts with me in a comment so I may consider making changes and if this gets popular I may invest some time to make an alliance version to this :D

submitted by /u/GenStarkiller
[link] [comments]

What does the jerk paladin say after he crashes your car?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:13 AM PDT

It's justicar bro

submitted by /u/robalobagus
[link] [comments]

Mythic+ Proving Grounds are Here

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:13 PM PDT

Holy Paladin Comission

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:45 PM PDT

I made a spreadsheet to help my guild make Loot Council decisions on the fly. Has all the top ToS Relics and Trinkets for each spec listed! Feedback welcome!

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:03 PM PDT

[Survey] Where do you stand within the game?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:14 AM PDT

As usual, I'm curious to see how the denizens of r/wow are doing in the game - are you on cutting edge content or simply cruising through - so I made another survey for finding out just that:

SURVEY

RESPONSES

Once these responses start slowing down, I might compile the data and see if there are any interesting correlations (for instance, how one's content of pursuit relates to their satisfaction)

submitted by /u/ASouthernRussian
[link] [comments]

Adventure is waiting

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:18 PM PDT

[CONCEPT] Let engineers craft item to turn any mount into flying mount

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 08:14 PM PDT

WORLD FIRST KIL'JAEDEN MYTHIC! METHOD SCO Tomb of Sargeras Guardian Druid POV

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 11:18 AM PDT

So attempted to stain a horde symbol onto a jar.. as you can see I'm not that great of an artist as I rarely do this kind of thing, A for effort. F for execution. Hopefully someone might get inspired and make a better one.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:49 PM PDT

Finally recovered my WOW installation CD's from forever ago.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:52 PM PDT

Something's not quite right...

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 04:18 PM PDT

Coming to WoW from ESO

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:56 AM PDT

Hello fellow peoples

I am recently coming to WoW from ESO because of my friends shifting to WoW after Morrowind and One Tamriel shitshows.

So I have a few questions, mostly about classes. 1.) How do specs work and can you not cross abilities over between the different specs? 2.) are there any good places for guides and such (are there good informative youtubers?) 3.) Finally, I can't find a class to play, I played a Dragonknight (DK) in ESO (melee range dot class) if that helps with reccomendations.

Sorry for the likely poorly formatted post, I did it on mobile and I'm not sure how well The formatting will be :)

Edit: about Morrowind, I phrased that wrong, Morrowind was fantastic, however there was a large shitshow that occurred in my guild during morrowind which caused some long time members and such to stop playing

submitted by /u/WhyUNeedAThrowaway
[link] [comments]

What class guides are more reliable: wowhead or icy veins ?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:21 AM PDT

Good morning all, just got back into the game after 7 months and I was wondering which of these two websites provide more reliable guides?

I ask these because each of them tells you to pick different talents, and honestly, there are some info that is missing on both.

submitted by /u/winnetouw
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.