Skyrim - I had alot of fun after finding out you can improve a Wooden Sword.


I had alot of fun after finding out you can improve a Wooden Sword.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 11:46 PM PDT

Stumbled upon a fairy circle

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 07:30 PM PDT

Took me over 36 hours, giving up on NMM, learning Mod Organizer and 2 reinstalls. I finally did it. I beat the modding game.

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:26 PM PDT

I found the best way to make Nazeem's life a living hell.

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 03:21 AM PDT

After hearing him insult me for the last time, i decided to go and wait in Nazeem's bedroom. When him and his wife were finally asleep, i cast the fury spell on him. I ran out of the room along with his wife but he caught up, stabbed his wife in the back, and let her fall down the stairs. I then used the calm spell on him so he now has to live with the grief and guilt that comes with murdering your own wife.

submitted by /u/SamGormo899
[link] [comments]

A Good Vampire

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 10:21 PM PDT

Enchanting is great!

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 03:11 AM PDT

Why don't you open up this end table and grab that nord sword

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 04:23 PM PDT

Why didn't Ulfric just pay the fine?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:55 PM PDT

It's only like 1000 gold

submitted by /u/Wicker__
[link] [comments]

I need to stop messing with mods now.....

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 02:58 AM PDT

Skyrim is too good of a game

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 12:48 AM PDT

Every game has it's flaws and Skyrim is no exception, but it's rare to play a game that I can come back to after thousands of hours invested into multiple play throughs and still thoroughly enjoy the experience. Yeah the combat might get boring and it's easy to become an overpowered god-killing machine later on, but these negative aspects are almost entirely out shined by the game's good qualities. Like the fact i'm still discovering new things in the game (easter eggs/locations) nearly 6 years after it's release. Skyrim is a masterpiece and I hope a new game comes out that is on par with it someday. I'm sick of loving this game.

submitted by /u/Stirfriedsammi
[link] [comments]

Futurama knows...

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 02:34 AM PDT

This guy is the true hero of Skyrim

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 10:20 PM PDT

My weed guy just bought Skyrim

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 12:34 AM PDT

Which is pretty good for me, because now I know he'll always be at home.

submitted by /u/GoingByTrundle
[link] [comments]

Stars

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 01:15 AM PDT

What's the most fun character you've roleplayed?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 08:05 AM PDT

I'm currently playing a khajiit hunter/woodsman. I'm almost level 13 and still haven't talked to the jarl about riverwood. I have the hearthfire house lakeview manor, just the "small house" setup with stuff to smith and upgrade items with the pelts i get.

What character have you roleplayed (not just flying through the main quest) that was most fun?

submitted by /u/Tinferbrains
[link] [comments]

Monochrome Skyrim (with a little color)

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 01:14 AM PDT

When alduin doesnt care what game he's in

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:37 AM PDT

greenman gaming?

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 06:47 AM PDT

i followed a text advertisement from amazon for skyrim special edition which took me to this greenmangaming site which i'd never heard of before. the game is on sale for $20CAD while steam has the game for $50CAD. is this site a scam? can i actually expect a skyrim key to be sent to me promptly? reading reviews, it seems GMG has had issues with sending keys to paying customers...

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-special-edition/

submitted by /u/nyxsygnal
[link] [comments]

I witnessed spider man today...

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 02:25 AM PDT

Vacation to Norway, or was it Skyrim ?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 10:45 PM PDT

[Screenshot] The Red Mountain

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 02:39 AM PDT

Jesus Christ Serana Not Now

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:12 PM PDT

[Mod Testing] Please Give me your Character Builds

Posted: 27 Jul 2017 07:04 AM PDT

Hello, r/Skyrim.

I'm doing a test for a small quest mod I have put together. I feel the NPC boss is fairly powerful, at a minimum cap of level 25 with a 1.15 level multiplier.

I thought I would ask for a user-generated list of characters that I can console command into the game. Try to keep them vanilla of course. Want to try to get a good, rounded list that will help balance the boss.

The boss is a two-handed melee user, so bare that in mind.

Things like perks, skill sets, levels, health stamina and magicka levels, and other such game-related info would be appreciated. Races and sex of characters is of course not important to testing, but feel free to post it anyway.

Thank you! -Adam.

submitted by /u/thecakeThief
[link] [comments]

Does anybody know what is the enb used in this pic?

Posted: 26 Jul 2017 08:01 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.