Minecraft - My headcannon:


My headcannon:

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:10 AM PDT

My attempt to create a realistic Castle... WIP (inspiration by DukonRED1)

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:34 PM PDT

I made my son a Minecraft pixel sword out of walnut, ash, and oak.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 09:49 AM PDT

I decided to make an Aztec temple, and this is the end result.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:24 AM PDT

Starting my new base here

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:52 PM PDT

Aries - 3.75k custom map

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:33 AM PDT

Custom sky that fits with default and changes colors depending on biome

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:47 PM PDT

Since 1.7 oceans are so small it's almost impossible to spawn on a proper island. Here's my collection of island seeds of any size.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:32 AM PDT

We need an "Ambiance" Update!

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 12:48 PM PDT

Since C418 Is Working on New Music For Minecraft It Would Be Very Beneficial. Dynamic Sounds Would make the Games Sounds stopped or dampened by specific block types or etc. If we got an Ambiance Update that added these styled things Along these lines it would fit mostly into vanilla very well:

Block Sounds Concept Ideas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9knwvGX_S4g

Sounds Concept For Ambience - Very Old Video 2012:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVOU9fg5KbA

Thought this was a nice touch idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTNqbXeVJpo


Since there redoing so many textures they could possibly add new sounds for existing blocks and expand the ambiance

Things such as Nether Caves, End, and Possibly have separate sounds for Oceans and Ocean Monuments or Specific monuments or structures could give off their own feelings and experiences if they did this. Would be nice to get these done now while the textures get revamped Plus C418 is working on music for the game hopefully they are already doing this?


I Am aware I could make a mod pack for these things or make new update versions of these mods but many of these small touches would fit into 1.13's texture overhaul Plus having more ambiance in the game would be a very nice touch to the game. After playing the game 8 years I prefer to play vanilla more than modded so anything new like textures finally being more stream line and cohesive feels nice and is welcomed by me.

submitted by /u/CraftTV
[link] [comments]

My door ornaments

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:16 PM PDT

So simple, yet I'm so pleased.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 08:10 AM PDT

Fireworks on the back

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:25 AM PDT

playing around with Soartex resource pack and Sildurs shaders

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 03:57 PM PDT

Llama Park..

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 02:09 AM PDT

Autumn Is Coming [OptiFine]

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:42 PM PDT

Finally built a proper Mustafar nether hub for my survival world

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:59 PM PDT

My friend built a Boeing 747 in Minecraft, he wanted me to post it here.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 06:27 AM PDT

Mob spawner doesn't work even if I'm at the top of the stairs. Why?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 05:39 PM PDT

Been working on a map wall. 163 maps so far!

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:21 PM PDT

Who else sees the face in the levitation icon? It's a face looking up with a pointing hand.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 07:45 AM PDT

New player here, just made a zombie farm from a spawner.

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 04:26 PM PDT

If I leave it on overnight (IRL) would the zombies continue to spawn or is there a limit? Also how hard is it to get fortune on a pick as I have a few blocks of diamond ore from my silk touch pick. TY in advance :)

submitted by /u/DontSpeakJapanese
[link] [comments]

Get bored after a few minutes of minecraft (SMP)! Any Suggestions?

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 10:28 AM PDT

So I have this server I made for me and my friends, and I'm basically the only one there, and every time I log on to the server I always end up walking around for a bit, digging some blocks and then ultimately do nothing at all. I was wondering if any of you fellow players have any suggestions of what i should do, also, as this happened to any of you??

submitted by /u/Dequentur
[link] [comments]

I want more villagers that interact with more stuff

Posted: 24 Jul 2017 01:52 PM PDT

Harvester: will break blocks that were naturally generated depending on the tool he's given and for an amount of blocks relative to how much food you give him

Picker: Picks up items dropped from the harvesters and brings them to a block (cauldron, maybe)

Placer: places one full layer of blocks you have given him before starting another layer. Make a fence around the area you want to be filled. Calculate the amount of blocks needed. Maybe with a bit more AI he could avoid placing blocks lower than his feet and never steps down one block. That way you could place the foundations of a home and he'd build it up.

All those villagers could be attracted to you if you are holding an emerald, so you could make them stop working and follow you to a new workplace.

Any other ideas/variations?

submitted by /u/MewMeowWow
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.