Diablo - So apparently Blizzard forgot that shields can have 18% max life


So apparently Blizzard forgot that shields can have 18% max life

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:03 AM PDT

Friend found this today... http://imgur.com/41xoSYW Blizzard pls

submitted by /u/Failo0R
[link] [comments]

Blizzard: FIX THE DAMN SKELETON MAGES NOT ATTACKING CERTAIN ELITES

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 08:10 AM PDT

This is pathetic.

I lost count of how many times I died because my Mages decided to stop attacking the last unit of an elite pack. Seriously, what the hell?

submitted by /u/Deitri
[link] [comments]

Fun Overlay I Added to My Stream

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:15 AM PDT

Viewers seems to like it, thought I would post it here if any other D3 Streamers would like to use it. Enjoy ° ͜Ê– ͡ -

submitted by /u/Daddywarrbux
[link] [comments]

Challenge Rift #5

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:30 PM PDT

I want to put this out there, I just made 5 attempts at this rift and all 5 failed I got to the boss with a minute spare +/- 30 seconds each time.

Goals for challenge rift was to create a fun competitive (with friends) rift that everyone would play. My friends played the first rift a bunch and competed, it was fun, the build was okay and we could optimise the run to beat each others time. This weeks build is infuriating.

Skill selection does not provide moment to moment choices, this means that the build does not give you a lot of control over the run, if I EP a group and they scatter, RNG is controlling whether or not I fail.

Dash not being available means I also can't control how quickly I move through a floor, the second floor in particular for this run is terrible, it has a linear path and any diversions from the path do not provide Pylons or Elite kill opportunities, that means there is no opportunities to optimize the run.

The boss, RNG decides whether or not I can fight him, if he puts ice on the ground under him many times I have to waste time kiting him out, unfortunately RNG also decides whether or not he will follow me quickly or slowly.

Because of the tight timing of this rift, it is infuriating to get a good time to the boss (say 1:30 spare) then spend most of the time not able to fight because the build does not have any survivability. If I had dash I could fight to low, then dash to move the boss. If I had mitigation or LPH, I could just tank it, I have no options but to hope the boss spawns rings away from himself.

If you keep selecting rifts like this people will just beat them, the POINT of this feature should be to engage your player base and their friends with a reasonable build that they can run many times to compete with each other. It is clear that you either are not QA testing these runs before releasing them, or the person who is QA testing them doesn't understand the goals of challenge rifts.

submitted by /u/ctrlaltwalsh
[link] [comments]

Blizzard: No more num lock trick, make auto-cast baseline.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:36 AM PDT

I know the num lock "trick" has been around since the beginning of D3, but I think going forward (into D4, possibly) just make auto-casting abilities a baseline feature, and balance around that possibility.

If the ability doesn't require a target, I think we should just be able to right-click it to toggle auto-cast.

Maybe even limit it to one spell being auto-cast at a time.

submitted by /u/Protuhj
[link] [comments]

For the love of Tyrael, fix command skeletons

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:59 AM PDT

I just had a greater rift where I sat there and spammed command skeletons on the rift guardian and they did NOTHING.

This isn't the first time it's happened. It's happening to my friends as well. It just seems to be extremely buggy. I would much prefer command skeletons just always be active and then swap targets upon activation, would alleviate a lot of the problems.

submitted by /u/bazgrim_dev
[link] [comments]

Blizzard, please consider adding solo only ladder where you can only play by yourself

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 02:16 AM PDT

I can't be alone wanting this? I like playing diablo entirely by myself but everyone season I am forced to play in groups just to stay competitive.

submitted by /u/iamdopers
[link] [comments]

Diablo 2 Integer Underflow for great justice!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 08:09 PM PDT

Hi!

I recently redownloaded/installed Diablo 2 and LoD, and am attempting to break the game(Single Player only, of course!) using good ol' Hero Editor.

Thusfar, I've figured out that sufficiently negative Run/Walk and IAS net you ludicrous positive values once they underflow. Run/Walk is particularly silly as it gets so fast that if you click past a certain radius your character moonwalks backwards at light speed, while IAS underflows so hard that attempting an attack results in CTD.

I was wondering if anyone else has experimented with integer underflow on any other magic modifiers (Damage, resists, absorb, anything) or if anyone would be willing to experiment with me to find out just how crazy some of these things can get, as well as get some exact values/limits to figure out optimal combinations of modifiers.

There's a messy set of examples below. Both my IAS and Run/Walk are getting progressively more negative as I add each item until they underflow. The last one shows how the IAS underflow crashes the game, but only within a specific range and that subtracting further IAS from the underflowed value actually results in a stable amount of IAS:

Slooooow

Slowerrrr

Even slower

The 4th one

5

6

7

8

9

Here's the one that shows the crash

submitted by /u/Alouitious
[link] [comments]

My WD pets went on a labor strike. How do I contact their union rep?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 11:26 AM PDT

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/MeaslyFantasticCuckoo

Joke aside. How is pet AI so messed up? Blizz please.

submitted by /u/Opalitic
[link] [comments]

Last time I went to whimsidale I ended up with more legendary loot I could get hold of. When did get the zone so boosted up?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:38 AM PDT

I don't remember seeing it in the patch notes.

submitted by /u/awelxtr
[link] [comments]

Small bug with Plague of Toads

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 09:50 PM PDT

The Addling toads rune has been bugged since the necro patch. The toads are supposed to be yellow, but currently they are green. Even the tooltip says "mutate to yellow toads". Just a small bug, but a bug nonetheless.

submitted by /u/Not_MVP
[link] [comments]

Is hotbar buff duration bugged?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:49 PM PDT

I can't quanitfy this in any way, but it feels like the buff from Fan of Knives - Bladed Armor and Vengance - Dark Heart drops off while the bar is small but not entirely gone. I have a good connection but it's popped my awareness and gotten me killed multiple times, which is extremely punishing when trying to push.

submitted by /u/TehAlpacalypse
[link] [comments]

DH Grenade Build with UE

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 04:32 PM PDT

Hello all!

I have finally managed to put together all of the pieces for a grenade build with the UE set (something like this), but it seems to have terrible damage and mediocre survivability when compared to my Multishot build.

Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have any tips for increasing throughput?

submitted by /u/porowen
[link] [comments]

Skeletons from Leoric's Gorget and Ashbringer... Pet/Not a Pet?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:35 AM PDT

If so, would they be worth it in a Necro build?

submitted by /u/gaspergou
[link] [comments]

Maybe a Noob question: why should I play in a season?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:28 AM PDT

Hey guys!

Last time I rly played was at the release and I just started playing again. Currently I am slowly going forward in terms of difficulty and GR tiers. I am having much fun and thought about my possibilities. One was trying other classes and the other thing was a seasonal character... but I honestly dont understand why I should do this. Well yeah there are a pet and portrait frame as a reward... and a set that I can get without the season...

so do I miss something and its only about the competition?

submitted by /u/Hakairo
[link] [comments]

Can you roll circle of evol at level 11?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:18 PM PDT

I was told you can get it from Kadala at 11 and I've been trying for a bit to no avail.

submitted by /u/PokemonWoah
[link] [comments]

Since we're yelling at Blizzard anyway...Blizzard, please fix Witch Doctor animations in local co-op.

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 07:16 PM PDT

Half of the WD skills lack an animation when you play couch co-op (I don't know about online groups, because I don't play online). Specifically, Spirit Barrage and Acid Cloud no longer show the animation of the spell, only the aftermath (suddenly there's a giant acid puddle, but you don't see it pouring out of the sky). It's even more frustrating on Spirit Barrage, as you can't even really see if you're hitting the enemies.

submitted by /u/Cubbance
[link] [comments]

Is experience bugged in co-op?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:35 PM PDT

So my brothers and I decided to start some fresh characters. Apart from the undead ravaging New Tristram, all was well until I leveled before they did, level eight I believe.

 

I was half the experience bar ahead of my youngest brother, and about three bars ahead of the other. Confused, we checked bonus experience in the stats, and I did not have any more than either of them.

 

We evened out the difference by killing enemies by ourselves (leaving me about 3000 exp behind), and the world was once again in harmony.

 

But alas, the wicked evil of the hells returned. After a while, not only had I caught up, no, I had even surpassed them in experience! Once again we checked bonus experience, and I had less than my youngest brother.

 

Is there anyone recognising this? Is it a bug? Us being confused? Divine/diabolical intervention? We need answers, because we want to be roughly the same level... :(

 

Edit: Thank you my friends! Will tell my brothers.

submitted by /u/Alompe
[link] [comments]

For Lance Corpse Trag Necro, if we wait and kill only one elite per round of cooldowns, can we achieve high 90s solo GR or would we need to group multiple elites per cooldown?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:29 PM PDT

I haven't played the build or even started building for it but I am just thinking right now if I do one elite per cooldown, it is more manageable for me to stay alive cause I won't have to worry about an assload of enemies trying to kill me. If I try to gather multiple elites then more enemies would come towards me but if I just do one elite then I can just circle around an area while I wait for cooldowns.

submitted by /u/Tuvok-
[link] [comments]

Finally did it!

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 12:10 AM PDT

Just beat a GR70 for the first time, had really slow clear but it was worth it, feels like an accomplishment but now i want to see if i can go higher, necro is seriously the most fun iv'e had since ROS

submitted by /u/silask93
[link] [comments]

PC EU Servers down

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:14 PM PDT

Just got the Message, System is shutting down in 25 minutes. But i couldnt create or join a game after that message, everything is down.

Anyone else?

submitted by /u/krabbenharry
[link] [comments]

Why do blood spells cost essence? Did they always?

Posted: 25 Jul 2017 06:00 PM PDT

I've been playing with Trag'ouls set (and not so much the current highest-GR build because that playstyle is horrendous), and I can't figure out why blood spells cost essence. You're already limited by the health cost; one would think the six-piece set bonus is there to help alleviate that but you still recover essence at the same rate. Blood spells also don't seem to be that much more powerful than non-blood spells to justify a health and essence cost.

Was it always like this? I read about a lot of nerfs to the necro before it went live; was this one of them? Or is there something I'm missing about the Trag-Oul's set that makes it better?

submitted by /u/bobcatgoldthwait
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.