Diablo - Alkaizerx - GR101 - (✿ =‿‿=) Ending


Alkaizerx - GR101 - (✿ =‿‿=) Ending

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:39 AM PDT

Rank 1 Universe GR 102 Necromancer by AlkaizerX

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:57 PM PDT

I see people in videos have skills pressed like 5 times per second and it isn't the num lock trick or them hitting the buttons. How are they doing that and is it bannable?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:06 PM PDT

Just curious how are people spamming their skills and why they aren't banned. I remember seeing people say this wasn't allowed and people have been banned but the videos I've been seeing are some of the top Diablo youtubers, top ranked players, random people, etc. but they aren't banned. plus I don't know why the fuck Blizzard hasn't put an auto cast function yet. If they allow people to use Num lock trick which won't work if the mouse is being held onto, then might as well make everyone's lives easier and add auto cast to skills.

submitted by /u/Tuvok-
[link] [comments]

Inarius new BiS gem

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 02:19 PM PDT

Since the nerf to the Mirinae gem went into effect, I've heard a lot of people say that it isn't the BiS anymore, so if all this is true, what is the new one? Gogok to increase speed seems like the best option now if Mirinae isn't

submitted by /u/Khaagrom
[link] [comments]

Which enemies do you dread seeing in your greater rift when progressing?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:48 PM PDT

And how do you counter them?

I'm trying to push solo for the first time and began to realize some enemies are much more difficult to handle than others.

submitted by /u/ApexHeights
[link] [comments]

List of Necromancer problems (or bugs) i came across in this season

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 07:44 AM PDT

Excluding known issues like "Fueled by Death" passive or 24 hitcounter Skeletons:

EDIT: Completing the Inarius Set Dungeons ticks Trag'oul and vice versa

  • achievment GR40 Solo with 2/3 different Sets can not be completed since the necro sets are not on the list (tested it anyways, not working)
  • conquest "Master of the Universe" is very weird:
    • mastered Rathma -> no problems, got ticked
    • mastered Pestilence -> no problems, got ticked
    • did not even equipped Inarius once -> also ticked
    • mastered Trag'Oul (twice thrice) -> not ticked
  • cheat death passive probably doesn't work how it should,already posted here
  • achievment progression (and achievments itself) can be earned by other classes while necromancer is in the group (most likely not season-bound) proof

feel free to add more

submitted by /u/Hurric4n
[link] [comments]

When do challenge rifts reset?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 06:23 PM PDT

In UK time if you can.

submitted by /u/PokemonWoah
[link] [comments]

Is anyone else randomly getting kicked out of games even though they never lag and internet is fine?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:11 PM PDT

About 2-3 times a day the game just instantly kicks out to menus as if I clicked "Leave game". It says something like loss of network connection even though I never experienced any lag or disconnect.

I'm on Discord chatting with people the whole time just fine. I'm running a software that Blizzard told me to run in the background showing how stable the connection is, and it was 100% the whole time.

I don't know what to do... but since I play hardcore it makes the game literally unplayable to just die 2-3 times a day out of your control.


Edit: I wanted to share a blue-post I found on this issue. Scroll to the bottom, it's recent (2 hours ago).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20758355780

It seems to happening mostly with Necro, which I was playing every time it happened. I played Monk for a few hours and it didn't happen on Monk. It seems to be an issue with Force Move / casting things while Force Move is being spammed. I do spam Force Move, and I was casting Skele Mages while it happened (like one of the posters said in the thread).

So anyway... if you're playing Necro in hardcore be careful, and try to move around by holding down a click or a key instead of spamming a button I guess.

submitted by /u/ChosenBrad1322
[link] [comments]

How rare is the ashbringer drop?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 03:40 PM PDT

I'm gonna say very rare, but want to use for a transmog.

submitted by /u/Chris_Cage
[link] [comments]

Is it too late to change hero?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 04:58 PM PDT

I srarted the season with a necro but im having second thoughts and kinda want the DH armor set ive only done the first chapter can i switch to DH and get it?

submitted by /u/PokemonWoah
[link] [comments]

Why is there no Set from the Necromancer in the Achievment "High Plains Rifter"?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:48 AM PDT

Necro speed t13/gr build?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 10:10 PM PDT

Hi I was just wondering what build necros were using for their speed grs in groups and for regular rifts. I am currently using rathmas but it just seems so slow and unsafe in groups, im constantly lagging behind cause I cant keep up with the monk and I just get one shot and kicked to the curb.

submitted by /u/Lawwwy
[link] [comments]

As a new player I'm not sure how to feel about Legendaries in this game

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:58 PM PDT

I'm playing a Crusader on the PS4 version, and so far I've just reached Act 2 and gotten about 10 Legendaries of various types. That in itself is odd, it's a hell of a lot more Legendaries than I've ever gotten in one act of Diablo 2, or Torchlight 2, or Path of Exile.

But the weirdest thing is... they're all useful. They're all melee weapons with good damage that raise my Crusader skills and armor pieces that raise the relevant stats for my class. I never got a useless Legendary staff or a pauldron that raises Dexterity or something.

And I don't really know how to feel about that. Obviously it's nice that I'm getting useful stuff but at the same time it feels like the game is holding my hand. I don't feel like I found the item, it feels like the game gave me the item because they're all specifically tailored to my character.

submitted by /u/poncegris
[link] [comments]

We Ask Our Audience how They Use Command Skeletons with Jesseth Gear!

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 09:20 PM PDT

New player. Need advice for GR20.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 08:45 PM PDT

I bought the game last week and played through the campaign with Wiz, then the season came. I've done most of the seasonal journey solo with DH, the keywardens with a friend. Now I'm left with Gr 20 solo and I can't do it, like, at all. here is my profile. Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/Shiro_Moe
[link] [comments]

Tips for completing seasonal journey?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 08:20 PM PDT

This is my first time playing a seasonal character and I made a monk. I've had no problem doing every seasonal journey quest except for the one to reach greater rift 20 solo. I have the 4 set of raiments and some other monk legendaries, but no matter what build I run I end up dying elites or rift guardians that just straight up one shot me. Any tips for completing this?

submitted by /u/ScrotumPotion
[link] [comments]

Unable to retrieve hero list (Error 395002)

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:57 PM PDT

Anyone else getting this problem on NA server?

submitted by /u/bopowns
[link] [comments]

Best Season 11 Haedrig's Set?

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 12:11 PM PDT

Hey guys, I'm looking forward to getting back into the game with the new season. I'm not partial to any of the classes, I would just like to get a good start once I reach 70. That being said, which class starts off on the best foot with Haedrig's Gift? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/4th_DiM
[link] [comments]

Father wants to get in, is there a good/best way to buy D3/RoS/RotN all together?[PC]

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 01:27 PM PDT

I've played some PoE with him, but it is a little hardcore from him. He enjoyed the D3 Demo but we couldn't play together, and that's really what this is about for him. I want a game we can play and level together in, so I thought maybe I would add this in as a birthday gift for him and do a season character with him.

I know the eternal collection is a thing for consoles, but I'm on PC. Is there a PC bundle that includes everything? Or do we have to buy everything standalone?

submitted by /u/Hollowpoint357
[link] [comments]

Real bad lag

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 04:31 AM PDT

Anyone notice their ping is all over the place and there's huge lag spikes so far this season? I just built a new PC. I'm trying to figure out if it's the new wireless card or that it's opening weekend of a new season. I don't notice any lag in Hots or PUBG, so I'm hoping it's just this weekend.

submitted by /u/BlackMamba-e2
[link] [comments]

Console Demon Hunter Grenades Question

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 03:06 PM PDT

So I've been playing season 11 as a DH trying out the UE nades and it's going well so far, haven't had any issues, but there was something that crossed my mind while looking at an overview of the gearing options.

The build uses burzia (for 2 additional Pierces) however on console when throwing a grenade it targets the ground beneath the mob automatically meaning you will never Pierce unless you can target a mob on the opposite side of the pack. This has had me wondering if it would even be worth running over something else instead such as calamity as it will always proc with no hassle.

Looked around for an answer but didn't find anything, everything I could find just talks about it on PC. Any higher leveled DHs on PS4 or Xbox have any input? Thanks.

submitted by /u/BokkoTheBunny
[link] [comments]

Please help. Constant frame drop. Cant play.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 05:57 PM PDT

Hey, I have been playing D3 for a very long time. Never had any problems until now. Every 30 to 60 seconds my screen completely freezes for about 3 or 4 seconds and then just come back. I cant push high GR's because I almost always die when this happens. It even happens when im in town!! Just not as bad. It is VERY frustrating as me and my friend are trying to push leaderboards. Any help in fixing this would be greatly appreciated. Im running a GTX 970 with an i7 and like 12 gigs of ram. Should be plenty for diablo and I dont have any problem with other games. Things Ive tried to do for a fix: -Leave all communities -Close all background programs -Set priority for diablo as high. -Change notepad settings for trillinear filtering to 1 -Tried all 3 settings of windowed FS regular FS and windowed. As well as tweak around with all the settings. -EVen tried turning sound completely off. Nothing seems to work PLEASE HELP

submitted by /u/CbKPredator
[link] [comments]

Possible bug: D3 won't close when other game (Overwatch) is open.

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 05:14 PM PDT

Today, after playing D3, I thought I'd save some time by opening Overwatch and queing for a game while I cleaned my inventory.

When the OW queue popped, I alt-tabbed to pick my hero, then alt-tabbed back to D3 to close the game. However, the game refused to close and I couldn't alt-tab back or use ctrl-alt-delete. It took D3 at least a minute or two to close down, and in the meantime I got removed from the OW game and temporarily suspended.

I assume this issue might be caused by CPU not being fast enough, and I can of course solve it by not having both games open future. But I'm still curious if others experience problems like this. I normally have no problems having two games open (except heavy FPS drops, of course), so I imagine it's an issue with the D3 engine.

submitted by /u/Nilas_T
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.