True Dota 2 - Thoughts on Troll Warlord and Diffusal Blade


Thoughts on Troll Warlord and Diffusal Blade

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:05 PM PDT

Starting last month, I started picking up Diffusal Blade on Troll as my 1st item at around 13 minutes (after early game items and lifesteal) since Diffusal gives Troll lots of damage, mana burn, and a useful active (yeah there's ranged whirling axes) and synergizes well with SnY. What are your thoughts on this item with Troll?

submitted by /u/Argonator
[link] [comments]

Is it possible to tell if a player randomed from API match data?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 08:33 AM PDT

Opendota somehow knows if a player randomed, but I don't see this in the API match data. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/Always_Bulking
[link] [comments]

Is Vlad's ever good on a support?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:07 AM PDT

The item is basically entirely an Aura save a +2 attributes bonus. I can imagine it working well with a support like Venge who already gives extra attack damage with her aura.

submitted by /u/Weastie37
[link] [comments]

Good tips for battlecup?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 04:51 AM PDT

What should our strategy be, pick comfort heros or counter their lineup?

submitted by /u/interfecris
[link] [comments]

Need help with laning as Storm Spirit

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:36 AM PDT

Hey, I've started spamming Storm and feel quite OK-ish in the mid to late game but completely lost in the early game. I often feel weak and unsure of how to play in the laning stage. Because of this, I often gets bullied out of the lane and forced to the jungle. Which leads to me having to play catch up.

Does anyone have any tips/videos/replays for me to watch to better understand Storm's early game?

submitted by /u/Albiin
[link] [comments]

Any person here I can show a bug/problem?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 10:19 AM PDT

Posted a bug I found while playing Invoker then apparently got called a moron from someone who didnt even bother to finish the video. Is there any way I can chat to someone and report this kind of problem/bug?

link to vid: https://streamable.com/k6nn8

submitted by /u/kyaang
[link] [comments]

Buying iron branches

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 02:32 AM PDT

What do you guys think of purchasing iron branches at the beginning of the game with your starting gold. I never really buy them unless im very sure im buying a magic wand.

submitted by /u/alabamanigs
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.