The Legend of Zelda - BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - June 03, 2017


BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - June 03, 2017

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 06:11 AM PDT

The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a daily megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions!

Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering.

Tips and Tricks Megathread

Want tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own.

Spoiler policy

>> Read the spoiler policy here. <<

TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles.

Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Breath of the Wild Easter egg in Twilight Princess HD.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 11:26 PM PDT

Here's some more Omocat.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 07:40 PM PDT

Tomorrow is my high school graduation, so my grandparents surprised me with this awesome cake.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 06:48 PM PDT

LoZ 2nd Quest is for Masochists

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 07:45 AM PDT

It occurred to me that although I've played through the original LoZ dozens of times, I've never done more than just dabbled in the 2nd quest. I prefer to play without walkthroughs, but I broke that rule after, like, the 3rd or 4th dungeon.

spoilers

Invisible walls?!? Are you kidding me? Rooms with so many enemies that the game slows down to a crawl. Bosses littered throughout every dungeon. Oh, and hiding the raft in a series of rooms behind where the triforce piece is kept. I assume I'll have to fight two Gannons at the end like in Super Mario Lost Levels or something equally ridiculous. That all said, its still been a fun ride.

submitted by /u/heart_in_a_jar
[link] [comments]

LEGO: Legend of Zelda a Link FROM the Past

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 07:25 PM PDT

And I will.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 11:24 AM PDT

My Zelda graduation cap! It's not as elaborate as some of the ones I've seen, but it's mine!

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 08:07 PM PDT

About courser bee honey

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:52 AM PDT

Where is this? I need them to up my clothes level… but many woods i can't find them… my English is not good, but I love Zelda🤓🤓

submitted by /u/gyuannn
[link] [comments]

Link Wallet My Friend Made Me!

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 06:24 PM PDT

[BoTW] Do autosaves overwrite manual ones?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 08:20 AM PDT

I know that you will lose most of your saves with too many autosaves, but does it leave you with one manual one left or can you just be screwed forever if you mess your game up (like the out of bounds final boss glitch)

submitted by /u/Hario337
[link] [comments]

[BOTW] [SPOILERS] What exactly is __ doing in the sanctum?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 08:13 AM PDT

Well, ambiguity ends here. What is Calamity Ganon trying to do with that laser? Can he not see and is just spraying and praying?

submitted by /u/JPLangley
[link] [comments]

Raiding in BOTW is seriously fun

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 09:00 PM PDT

I love stealth raiding camps in BOTW. It feels so satifying to take out a bokoblin sniper, then throw a bomb inside and ignite the barrels, or take them all out one by one with arrows.

submitted by /u/danklymemedmygoodsir
[link] [comments]

Zelda Breath Of The Wild Team Are Still Amazed At Response Game Received And Are Pleased With Finished Product

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 08:32 PM PDT

New Figma TP Link and Zelda in! Got the deluxe TP Link, will mess around with the accessories later.

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:47 PM PDT

So why do my horses still bump into trees?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 06:17 AM PDT

🤔

submitted by /u/madboi20
[link] [comments]

Song of Storms (Acoustic)

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 02:17 AM PDT

Just bought tickets to Symphony of the Goddesses in LA

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 01:57 AM PDT

Thanks again guys for all the reviews and info you provided. Super excited :D

submitted by /u/ShiroTheHero
[link] [comments]

What do you like the most and least of Zelda games?

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:05 PM PDT

I'm interested in the older "formulaic" games and not so much of Botw and Zelda1. It can be anything art style, 100%ing them, creepy characters, item usage, experience (like you experience this adventure), mini games, etc....

submitted by /u/Mike-Shoe3
[link] [comments]

Finally completed my set! Today is my 23rd birthday and my mum got me a Hylian shield to go with my Master Sword and my wife got me the original NES version of LoZ!!

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 01:47 PM PDT

Starting today, my friend is hosting a 4 day long Zelda Marathon to help support The Alzheimer's Association. Come tour Hyrule with us!

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 10:48 AM PDT

Song of time played on wine glasses !

Posted: 02 Jun 2017 05:03 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.