Grand Theft Auto V - Prepare for the No Crashes Challenge.


Prepare for the No Crashes Challenge.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 04:54 PM PDT

[GIF] Close Call While Skydiving

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:08 PM PDT

Improvised Anti Air

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:57 PM PDT

A few screens from our "Faggios-Only" MC Crew work today

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 09:28 PM PDT

Just got the game and started playing..wanted to let people know of this cool place to have a shootout with the cops

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 03:03 PM PDT

I'm new to all this, so forgive if you already know.

I found this place on the main Eastern access highway towards Paleto Bay, near Sandy Shores. It's a food grain storage silo, and right behind the first two silos, there's a climb-able ladder that leads up to a platform. It's a pretty good place, as on-foot cops only come through the ladder, one at a time, so you can easily shoot them. Helicopters have a hard time too, as the front is covered by the silos and the other areas are covered by the roof. Its worth mentioning, that it is almost fully covered with the roof(no walls), but if you roam around to it's corners and hide, you can piss of the helicopters too.

I like to have shootouts with cops but the new AI was very tough for me to grasp. Last game I had played was GTA-SA, so 5's police seemed very hard. I tried searching, but most suggestions were of a 2nd floor room in Paleto Bay, which wasn't as good as it was hard to shoot officers standing directly underneath, and most others suggested using ammu-nation stores or other stores.

This is by far the best place I could come up with so far. You can easily shoot, without anything getting in the way or weird camera angles, 95% of helicopters can't do shit if you stand in the correct place, cops only come one at a time, so a shotgun to the head just as they touch the top does the trick. This however is level 'easy'. If you want more rush, shoot only when the cops or NOOSE/FIB are fully stood up. This adds the risk of you missing your shot accidentally, or your gun needs a reload. Or go to the unsheltered corner, which is on the other side of the Nice water tank stilt, and tke on the helicopters, while managing on-foot cops that take a little extra time to find you hidden there.

Check this out and also tell me all your suggestions if you have!

submitted by /u/svparty
[link] [comments]

Now that's something you don't see everyday- Vinewood Hills

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 09:43 PM PDT

PSA: You can very easily create a solo lobby on PC by using Task Manager.

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 04:54 PM PDT

I encountered a few posts in the last weeks about annoying lobbies. So I thought I'll help you guys.

  1. Start GTA:V and wait untill​ you join a lobby.
  2. Alt-Tab and open Task Manager.
  3. Click on the tab Performance.
  4. Click on Open Resource Monitor.
  5. Right click GTAV.exe and click Suspend.
  6. Wait a couple seconds.
  7. Click Resume.
  8. Open GTA:V.

The moment someone joins you it may exponentially increase the amount of people joining, but riding solo you should be fine.

submitted by /u/TeHGodzZ
[link] [comments]

Is there anyway to take this dumb hat off but keep the hood up? Would love to have hood up but always come off with the hat

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:35 PM PDT

Swan dive!!

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 08:18 PM PDT

My GTA Online turned into single player mode

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 01:34 AM PDT

I don't get it, why are there cheaters in this game?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:31 PM PDT

Doesn't Rockstar have a shit ton of money, you'd think they'd buy the best anti-cheat money can buy?? Why do other smaller games not have this problem, but a game ran by a company that has more than enough money have not taken care of cheaters in their own game???? It doesn't make any sense. Is the GTA:Online network and client infrastructure that flawed that they can't help cheaters, like the what the hell? I'm hoping this is knocking sense into them and letting them know not to let this shit happen whenever GTA 6: Online comes out.

submitted by /u/BonoTheMonoCrono
[link] [comments]

The typical salty player

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:12 PM PDT

They're so cute together

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 05:09 PM PDT

Does anyone know if Rockstar will do a extra cash for shark cards this month?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 11:03 PM PDT

Since the update is coming out in June is it likely for Rockstar to do the extra cash with sharkcards.

submitted by /u/Grimcolt
[link] [comments]

Spawn and shoot must STOP!!

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 06:47 PM PDT

Bought a clubhouse last night, today I am no longer captain and got a refund?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 10:29 PM PDT

New to the game (just got it last week)...

I bought a clubhouse last night. Today, I get back online and see that I am no longer president of it. Apparently I can make myself president again, but it doesn't explain the $210k+ (clubhouse cost) on my person. I immediately deposit it just in case, but the clubhouse still lets me enter it and be president. What happened?

edit misleading title, I meant president

submitted by /u/Nuinethir
[link] [comments]

Is hacking a common thing?

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 12:04 PM PDT

Im new to the game weirdly enough and just on my second day i got hacked. They changed my password and my e-mail thats connected to my social club so obviously i cant retrieve my password, my language preference is also changed to russian so i have no idea what the mails actually says anymore.

I've sent a ticket about it but havent gotten a reply yet, but considering payment and linking with personal accounts the security measure seems very lackluster.

I did scan my PC and i do so everyday so there's no viruses or possibilities of keyloggers. It kinda turns me off pursuing the game if this is gonna be an issue.

submitted by /u/Benpie_the_senpai
[link] [comments]

Question About MCs

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 08:52 PM PDT

Can I permanently recruit my buddies as VP and Enforcer etc or do you have you reset that session by session?

submitted by /u/VonBrewskie
[link] [comments]

Accidentally hung up on somoene. They never called back and now I can't continue the compaigne!

Posted: 03 Jun 2017 06:47 AM PDT

EDIT: issue solved!

It seems as though I was suppose to meet someone here but the guy who called, I don't remmeber specifically who but someone having to do with the bureau, hasn't called back. I tried waiting a few in-game days by screwing around, sleeping, and dying and nothing helped. I also tried calling everyone having to do with the bureau but they're all either busy, goes to voicemail after the third ring, or the only thing I can call for is to hangout. I've tried this for both michael AND Trevor (since they're both suppose to be able to activate this mission) and that didn't help either. I just finished checking file integrity so (I play this game through steam) so this kind of a last-ditch effort to try and get this guy to call me but I highly doubt even that will work. If anyone has any other ideas, please help 'cause I have absolutely no clue at this point besides just restarting from the beginning.

submitted by /u/Jazz4Dayz
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.