Fallout - Fallout 4 : The Capital Wasteland Project Update June


Fallout 4 : The Capital Wasteland Project Update June

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 12:13 PM PDT

Here it is folks, Project update for June : http://imgur.com/gallery/cn97b

submitted by /u/nafnaf95
[link] [comments]

Bash fallout 4 all you want, but this shit is hilarious!

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 11:14 AM PDT

One thing I loved about Fallout 4 was the blend of historic and futuristic architecture.

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 03:36 AM PDT

Like, cities aren't just built overnight. Boston has a history, and I love looking at historical brick-and-mortar buildings next to futuristic metallic skyscrapers. You can see how technology envelopes the older buildings with nuclear-resistant reinforcement and styles. It just tells that this place does not just have a history, but also a future history we've yet to experience. I love it.

submitted by /u/swedishplayer97
[link] [comments]

My head says Witcher 3 but my heart says Fallout 4

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 01:31 PM PDT

I recently started playing Witcher 3 and it's great. I'm about 20 hours in and still have a long way to go. As everyone said, the quests are very will written and acted, and the game itself is beautiful. Sunrise thunderstorms in that game are some of the best looking things I have seen. The general level of polish is amazing.

However, the actual running around and fighting and 'doing stuff' between the great story moments isn't really clicking with me yet. Again, I'm early and I expect it will get better but at this point I'm not enjoying those parts as much as the story moments.

After one Witcher boss fight glitched out on me twice and wouldn't let me progress, I closed the game and decided to check back in with my FO4 Survival playthrough.

Within minutes I was wandering down a traintrack and suddenly ran into a gang of raiders wandering out of the woods. Managed to get the better of them with my trusty spiked baseball bat and survived the encounter with a slither of health. Looked around and saw some unaware Super Mutants walking straight towards me, so I turned and ran like hell.

I know that Witcher 3 is a very good game and I am excited to see where it goes. I'm not going to judge it yet because I've got so much more to see, and the writing really is top notch. But damn, those few minutes of Fallout 4 combat were more raw fun for me than anything I've seen in Witcher so far and now I just want to keep exploring the wastes.

submitted by /u/_hardboy
[link] [comments]

When you game hits 10/31/2077 diamond city guards talk about halloween

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 09:12 AM PDT

I thought it was something interesting people would like to know. Edit:2287 sorry I'm slow

submitted by /u/somefries
[link] [comments]

What do you think Fallout 4 got right?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 09:10 AM PDT

I really liked the gun play, and console mods extended the life of the game far beyond what vanilla offered. The character customization was very good, too, and the general atmosphere of the game was great.

submitted by /u/bekrueger
[link] [comments]

TIL what happens to Dr. Li if you convince her to rejoin the Brotherhood and then betray them

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 01:05 PM PDT

According to the CK, from what I've read, she survives the Prydwen's destruction but gets trapped underneath all the rubble, alive and conscious. No food or water, with little air. Seems kind of a grim fate. Whether she deserves it or not is up for debate, of course. Granted, all evidence of this is from the CK, so it's unknown if it's actually true.

submitted by /u/swedishplayer97
[link] [comments]

Which unjoinable fo4 faction would you like to join?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 02:22 PM PDT

For me it would be the Gunners. Doing merc work and all that stuff.

submitted by /u/kable2580
[link] [comments]

I'm addicted to Fallout 1.

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 01:57 PM PDT

It's just fun. Didn't think I'd like it. Once I got the idea of it, I'm starting to enjoy it.

Just a couple things to do to get fully into it but all in all, 10/10

1 question: How do I holster my Weapon?

Edit: 2nd question: Is the Fallout FIXT mod necessary? Or can I play the GOG version without anything being a problem?

submitted by /u/HarraReeves_
[link] [comments]

[TTW] Super Mutants are now awesome to fight and a pain in the ass at the same time

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 06:57 AM PDT

TTW is freaking amazing. I'm loving it so far. It's fallout 3 but with the improvements of NV and project Nevada put into one. I wish I'd tried it sooner!!

I would put this on the official TTW forums but they seem kind of dead atm. Guess not as many people playing it anymore? Super mutants in the capital wasteland are now tough as nails, as they should be. I shit myself every time I now see one holding a nail board as they sprint towards me at the speed of Usain bolt to bash my head in. And the DT now makes them considerably tougher. But are they too tough? I have a Assault rifle in fairly good condition using 5.56 that simply does not cut through their armour. None of my weapons do at the moment. How high is their DT and what weapons are strong enough for them?

First one that comes to mind for me would be an assault carbine since 5mm ammo has a natural armor piercing effect and removes 15DT from the target. Any idea what level I can start finding them? I'm level 3 at the moment.

In case you're wondering I'm not stupid enough to head to DC just yet. I'm on my way to Arefu but there's two mutants outside of big town that made me learn the hard way about how tough they are. One with a simple nail board and the other with a damn INCINERATOR. Didn't expect to see them till the enclave showed up.

If you guys have any advice or recommended mods to use on my TTW playthrough please do share!

submitted by /u/EverChosen97
[link] [comments]

[New Vegas] Were the Boomers supposed to attack me?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 01:00 PM PDT

I have read everywhere including the wiki that the boomers attack you when you first enter their airport, but I was able to just walk straight in. Has this happened to anyone else?

submitted by /u/Kiesa5
[link] [comments]

Any good creepy mods on XONE?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 01:47 PM PDT

As the title says I'm looking for one that's creepy kinda horror like. Thanks for the help

submitted by /u/zeke10
[link] [comments]

Should i buy classic fallouts?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 09:01 AM PDT

They look really cool but from what i heard the games are super hard.

submitted by /u/Mercenary-Scar
[link] [comments]

That moment when you get a Sentinel's Walking Cane

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 01:29 PM PDT

YOU DARN KIDS GET OFF MY PROPERTY!

submitted by /u/Cloud_Striker
[link] [comments]

[Bug] Cannot Access Greenetech Genetics

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 02:30 PM PDT

So, this is the first time I've ever encountered a bug like this. I'm doing Hunter/Hunted and I've followed the signal to Greenetech Genetics, as you usually would, however now that I've arrived, there's a barrier around the building preventing me from even approaching it.

I get close to the building and it says "You cannot go that way." as if I was trying to approach the border of the map. I can't seem to find anyone else who's had this issue, but does anyone have any idea what is going on? I am playing on Xbone.

submitted by /u/AlexWingace
[link] [comments]

Do you guys think The Pitt would be a cool setting for a future Fallout game? Why or why not?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 12:12 PM PDT

The Cryolator is a big disappointment.

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 02:32 PM PDT

Is anyone else really disappointed by the Cryolator? The SS makes a big deal about it at the start of Fallout 4 ("Nice, I'm coming back for you later."), but it's really underwhelming when you actually use it. When I first played the game I actually thought it might have something to do with the story, but it's just some throwaway weapon with some lore behind it. It's not even a legendary weapon!

submitted by /u/Cybernant
[link] [comments]

You're playing a tabletop Fallout RPG set in Idaho and you've taken the Wild Wasteland trait. What do you encounter?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 04:17 AM PDT

I'm running a Fallout tabletop game and one of my players has asked me to include the Wild Wasteland trait. I'd like to hear some examples of what you guys would like to see if you were playing. I'll be making around 20 unique encounter cards for the trait.

I was able to pick up some nuns with guns minis from my local game store, so they will be a reoccurring encounter. But I don't just want unique surprise potential enemies, I need to come up with some relevant pop culture references, as well as homages to the games, that are preferably humorous. They don't have to be combat related, they could be items, NPCs, locations or just random easter eggs. Go wild. The game is set 7 years after the events of Fallout 1, so can't really include NPCs from later games, but could include their distant relations or references, like a Heston Gravy character that tries to convince the players to repeat super menial tasks or something.

submitted by /u/Null225
[link] [comments]

Alternative houses in Fallout 3/NV?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 01:48 PM PDT

I'm talking about places with safe storage that the player can use as a house other than the "official" houses (Tenpenny Suite, Novac apartment, etc) in Fallout 3/NV

submitted by /u/ScottSteinerIsMyHero
[link] [comments]

How does someone make a Fallout 4 Machinima?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 11:01 AM PDT

I see all these machinimas where the creator was able to have the camera follow a path for sort of cinematic camera pans, and make npcs walk on a specific path and do different things, but there's no tutorials on how to do all of this.

I know the simple commands like tfc and tcl, but how do I do all of the other stuff for making a machinima?

submitted by /u/UVDarkness
[link] [comments]

What are you favorite Fallout short stories?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 08:52 AM PDT

What are your favorite short stories in the fallout universe found through holotapes, log entries in terminals, or notes gathered from around the wasteland?

submitted by /u/MrFraps
[link] [comments]

Fallout 3 On Windows 10?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 10:04 AM PDT

Hi guys, I came to the subreddit a few days ago asking about the Classic Collection.

I already own FO:3GOTY + FO:NVUE on the Xbox via backwards compatability and two physical copies of the two... now, it says that FO:3 doesn't work that well on Windows 10 yet FO:NV does from what I looked on in the Steam page store.

Will FO:3 work fine on my laptop or should I wait. I just wanna add good mods to these great games. Thanks guys :)

submitted by /u/InsomniaLeopard
[link] [comments]

Can r/falloutcirclejerk be put on the sidebar to vent the hyperbole just case something happens at E3?

Posted: 04 Jun 2017 09:45 AM PDT

I much prefer lurking to posting but the swing over the past 2 years from "Fallout 4 will cure death and sadness" to "Emil Pagliarulo used chemical weapons on civilians" is absurd even by reddit standards.

And YES the dialogue system will be different in 5/TES6. Todd Howard acknowledged it, and if you actually pay attention you'll notice that the dialogue system is different in EVERY Bethesda game. Morrowind's copy-and-paste affair is probably the opposite extreme, so they'll be able to find a satisfactory middle ground for you.

submitted by /u/Lakelurking
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.