Smite - /r/SmiteLokiMains, Vote For Your Favorite Loki Skin Here!


/r/SmiteLokiMains, Vote For Your Favorite Loki Skin Here!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 09:20 PM PDT

INSANE RA SNIPE PENTA!!!!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:33 PM PDT

TIL Poseidon's new Kraken is an execute

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:12 AM PDT

This would make a great cutesy Bellona avatar

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 04:39 PM PDT

Morrigan's 3 shouldn't be broken by minions

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 09:45 AM PDT

Considering all of the benefits gained from the ability is lost upon getting hit, it's kinda jarring when you try to use your 3 and it's immediately cancelled by a minion hit, as you effectively get absolutely nothing for having used it.

Izanami's 3 was altered so that minions would stop attacking her so her stealth wouldn't be immediately broken due to an archer or something: I think it would be nice for The Morrigan too if her 3 was changed to outright not be broken by minions.

I don't think it would make her any more or less gamebreaking, but it would certainly be a nice almost QoL-ish change IMO.

submitted by /u/BurningFlareX
[link] [comments]

Rage's passive is useless and completely counter-intuitive

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:08 PM PDT

Seriously, Rage was more than fine as it was before. As you got basic attacks, you got more critical chance resetting with every critical hit you dealt. Perfectly fine, a cheaper item that allowed you to crit more often in exchange for not offering the additional damage from Deathbringer and Malice, the sticking potential from Wind Demon or the utility from Poison Star.

But now it just sucks. Get a kill for a temporary increase in critical chance? This is the exact opposite of what you want from a critical chance, you want crits to get kills, not kills to get crits. Whats the point of having the item, if you can get anything else and get much more than just slightly more crit? What the hell were they thinking? Why is Rage still so shitty?

submitted by /u/DunnoWhatever
[link] [comments]

[Concept] Stage Fright Izanami

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:09 AM PDT

Lets just agree to make Nu Wa's cloud move faster so she and allies can't out run it okay? Deal?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 04:45 AM PDT

One of the only awkward parts of her kit. Her cloud/mist skill increases her movement speed while in it

The issue is it increases her movement speed to a point that she moves faster than it. This means you generally have to strafe to stay in it, making its speed buff completely redundant and kinda awkward.

IF the cloud moves faster, you could not only treat it as an escape (which she lacks) but it would legitimately be a buff for her, as it would be harder to escape from as an enemy (even though it really doesn't hurt much).

It actually might need to be increased in damage as well because higher speed means less time that minions spend in it thus less clear damage now that I think about it.

submitted by /u/robolink
[link] [comments]

I just realized that, depending on the type of skin he'll receive, Cernunnos is going to be able tu turn enemies into a huge possible number of things

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 07:39 AM PDT

SCL Team "My Guys" acquired by Astral Authority

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:21 PM PDT

It's the simple things in life..

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:41 AM PDT

So I've been regularly playing smite for 3 years now on PC, and my son has been watching it a lot.. a couple months ago I got it on PS4 for him to play and he loves it...

I missed out on the ps4 merge so he has just had a free play account this entire time... Saving his favor renting/buying gods...

He's only 9 (A very smart 9 year old!), and always gets excited with patch notes and new releases.

Well, he badly wanted to play Cernunnos .. so I bought him the god pack... Never have I seen a kid so happy over something so simple.. Most kids want an iPhone.. iPad... or something of the like... My son... the latest gods on release!

(The PS4 is a family console, not just his :) )

Thank you Hi-Rez, your work put a very very big smile on my son's face, which directly put a smile on mine.

You're unlikely to bump into him on PS4, he only plays vs AI...!

submitted by /u/FrustratedSmitePlaye
[link] [comments]

LatAm casters are awesome!

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 04:25 PM PDT

Idk what their saying.. But they're definitely keeping me really intrested. Especially the team fights!

submitted by /u/skimpyMcDew
[link] [comments]

Phantom Upgrades needs a lower cooldown

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 12:50 PM PDT

Please. Thank you.

submitted by /u/pool-party
[link] [comments]

Predict who will win the $10,000 Smite Collegiate Championship and you could win 3,500 Gems! It's "March Madness" for collegiate Smite.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 09:20 AM PDT

70 teams have battled through 8 rounds to determine the best collegiate Smite players in NA. Starting April 1st, the top 16 teams will face off for $10,000 and 70,000 Gems!

Fans can get involved by picking who they think will take the top spots. Whoever picks correctly can win 3,500 Smite Gems! Click Here to fill out the form with your picks and tune in to Twitch.tv/AVGL on each of the match days to receive your award.

The championship has 3 stages. The first stage begins on April 1st with round-robin play within conferences. The seeding will determine each teams' place in the Gauntlet on April 2nd and April 8th. 4 teams will emerge from the Gauntlet stage and face off on April 9th. Finally, the top 2 teams will play for $10,000 on LAN at Hi-Rez Studios Esports Arena on April 23rd! Follow Twitch.tv/AVGL to watch the championship.

To summarize, Round-robin > Gauntlet > Semis > LAN Final.

Tweet a screenshot of your picks and use #AprilAnarchy to double your prize!

There is an in-depth article to help you make the correct picks, read it HERE

Good luck!

In the case of a tie between entries, one of the tied entries will be randomly selected as the winner.

2 more things:

We will keep entries open tomorrow and there is more information about the full league, rosters, and rankings on the website.

submitted by /u/avglofficial
[link] [comments]

Dark Samurai Susano

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:16 PM PDT

https://reddit-uploaded-media.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/images%2Ft2_1435ej%2Fgray3p620voy

I have always wanted a dark themed susano skin Every skin we have had has been cheary in some sort of way, A pirate, a sarcastic(ish) robot, I wanted something that was a little bit like, the seph thanatos skin.

I sadly don't have any ability skin art drawn out, But honestly all I would change is the colors, Have a black inner circle and a red outline on his 1, have his 2 breathe in fire(?) and his 3 to be like a fireball. and His 4 can be like a fire tornado?

And yes before anyone asks, the guy in the picture is Madara uchiha.

The credit is in the photo. or on deviantart on zetsuai89

submitted by /u/Spikejolteon
[link] [comments]

A feat that takes true skill to achieve.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 11:59 AM PDT

Just a little reminder that objectives are more important than kills

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 08:05 AM PDT

If you are in jungle, chasing down 4 enemies on low health rather than protecting our Titan from a Geb, I got bad news for you...

submitted by /u/aGoodCabinet
[link] [comments]

I made a wallpaper of my favourite player

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 09:17 PM PDT

Shouldn't....loading skins already be a thing in-game?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 01:57 AM PDT

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about the black screen behind your cards during the loading screen.

Shouldn't that already be a preset thing in game? Like if I queue Arena I should see Arena as an image behind the cards? Or if I queue Conquest I see Conquest as an image behind the cards?

I hope this isn't something they're going to try and monetize because that'd be a dumb idea. It should already be a thing.

submitted by /u/Kaios-0
[link] [comments]

Will we ever see the Greek Monster Charybdis; Scylla's buddy?

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 11:58 AM PDT

The term, "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" is a modern term for an old greek saying meaning, "Between Scylla and Charybdis." Two monsters in a strait off Italy. Sail your boat away from Scylla to avoid your men being picked off by the multi-headed monster and risk Charybdis swallowing your ship hole in a giant whirlpool. I'm surprised they haven't released her yet. I wonder if they want to focus on asian gods for a bit?

submitted by /u/BackInBlack19
[link] [comments]

Hel "Skin-ified" Legendary Skin PS Job from a Hel stan Ê• ಡ ﹏ ಡ Ê”

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:36 AM PDT

Hiya there Smite subreddit, I've been a fan of Smite since its official launch and one of my few favourite characters from the beginning is Hel. I've seen her go through nerfs and the occasional buff, but overall she's always just been kind of forgotten by the community other than the few saying "oh yeah, she's a thing in this game." I was overjoyed when she received her Solstice and Expelled skins, but when they introduced the new "skin-ified" mastery skins with Bellona back in 2015 I've just been left hoping Hel would receive the same treatment to no avail xD

I was starting to hope she'd get them done once she made it into the top 5 of the community choice skin survey HiRez had about a week ago, but when they revealed Awilix won I just kinda went "...damn. I guess she's never gonna get HiRez's love ;_;"

Since I'm a sap I decided to try out photoshopping her Legendary skin because, imo, it's one of the best in the game. You can see the "finished product" here although it's a bit shoddy, I'm in no way a wizard with PS lmao

Really this post was just to bring some love and attention to her. I know she's a character with faults and she's nowhere near perfect but...I don't know. I like her, and I think more people should too <3

EDIT: I tried remaking the edit with the pictures from smite.gamepedia since they're actually in-line with each other, and I think it looks a lot better! Honestly, HiRez, PLEASE updated version

submitted by /u/TenebrisEbur
[link] [comments]

Smite Servers decided I wasn't worthy

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 10:04 AM PDT

Please Learn When To End

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 04:05 AM PDT

I've witnessed many games being thrown because people don't know what to do with successful team fights, and don't know when to end the game.

Too often will a team fight be won, and no objectives are taken afterwards. Do Gold Fury...Portal Demon...SOMETHING.

I've had so many games where we were ahead, but the team seemed only interested in farming kills, and ignored the towers/phoenixes.

Please, if you secure the lead, protect it. Take objectives when you can, because all it takes is a single bad team fight to throw the game.

Edit: Grammar.

submitted by /u/SirNawk
[link] [comments]

So from what I can gather, I just played a game on a Western NA Server.

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 06:06 PM PDT

Hey guys,

So I just queued for ranked, and I think we got a western server. I had 40 ping from Arizona, and it was the most wonderful game of smite ever. Nothing lagged, I hit damn near every auto-attack, and i wasn't afraid id have a lag spike when I took a fight.

So anyway this is kinda important, right? This means that HiRez might be implementing western or centralized servers for NA! This has been my biggest gripe about this game for 5 years now, so I'm super hopeful that Western NA servers may be on the horizon.

submitted by /u/Savvysaur
[link] [comments]

Xbox casuals

Posted: 31 Mar 2017 05:38 PM PDT

Are a BM FESTIVAL lol . It's all about who can spam you rock the most before 10 minutes. Every game, then someone says fuck it I rock Ima sabatoge the game. Like wtf do people just play on tilt 24/7? I haven't had a quality match in the past 5 games because teammates just argue and bm the fuck out of each other till someone is finally fed up and leaves. :/

submitted by /u/WhatDatMoufDoHoe
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.