Skyrim - Let the Random Clicking Begin


Let the Random Clicking Begin

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 09:26 PM PDT

Great pic of Whiterun in the distance

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 05:11 PM PDT

I didn't know whether to post here or in the Witcher subreddit, but this sub seems more light hearted. So basically, after 1200+ hours of Skyrim, I started playing W3. At one point I went into an underground tunnel, and tried to hit 'E' to harvest the hanging moss....

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 05:43 PM PDT

My SO is still laughing at me

submitted by /u/ItsBabySheep
[link] [comments]

TIL: If you win the war as the Stormcloaks, all of the enemies of the Empire are gathered in the Blue Palace basement in Solitude!

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 09:32 AM PDT

Mountain Dew

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 04:54 PM PDT

Uhm... right...

Posted: 27 Apr 2017 02:22 AM PDT

ELI5: Why does everyone hate Blackreach so much? It's easily my favorite location in the game.

Posted: 27 Apr 2017 03:42 AM PDT

Just beautiful

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 08:58 PM PDT

Adventure is out there

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 08:43 AM PDT

On the way to Riften, I had to stop and admire the scenery.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 07:05 PM PDT

Intelligent Forsworn Sets Trap

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 11:23 PM PDT

Elder Scrolls VI: Voiced Player Character?

Posted: 27 Apr 2017 02:17 AM PDT

How does r/Skyrim feel about having the Player Character be fully voice acted like in Fallout 4? Do you think Bethesda will decide to go fully voiced or stick to silent protagonist?

Personally I'm hoping they stick to silent protagonist's as in my opinion it helps with immersing myself in my characters.

Edit: No one likes a voiced PC

submitted by /u/Deadly_Toast
[link] [comments]

Aretino Residence... doesn't look half bad ;)

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:22 PM PDT

How low can you go? How low can you go?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 11:52 PM PDT

The Volcanic Tundra of Eastmarch (Dolomite-Vivid PS4)

Posted: 27 Apr 2017 05:42 AM PDT

Creepy mannequins...

Posted: 27 Apr 2017 07:12 AM PDT

Just a rough drawing of the dawnbreaker hope you like it

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 07:03 PM PDT

What's you're creepiest/scariest Skyrim experience?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 05:41 PM PDT

In light of that "vampire chase" post, and the more recent one about the werewolf, I figured we should bring up our spooky Skyrim stories.

submitted by /u/TedioreTwo
[link] [comments]

An unlikely alliance...

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 05:33 PM PDT

Doesn't quicksave ruin games nowadays?

Posted: 27 Apr 2017 07:23 AM PDT

I never played Skyrim to its full potential, I mean I tried many builds but I usually end up wielding a two-handed sword because I can't be bothered to use poisons, the weak magic and potions or sneak in the shadows for minutes per enemy. I'd rather slash my way through with a sword because I know it's the easiest way, that the game doesn't require you to try any harder.

I tried many things to spice up the game, to make myself use more of its features. I played on master difficulty - it was fun for a few hours but I got tired eventually, running around the enemies, dying and reloading all the time.

I tried the permadeath challenge I learned about on this subreddit. I think it's great, it makes the game more immersive, you fear death, it makes you care and be more cautious. But, well, the prospect of losing all the progress the moment you make a single mistake that leads to your death is, I'm sure, more than any player can handle.

So I thought I'm gonna only have autosave to save the game for me. I may also not use fast travel and save the game everytime I reach a place that's marked on the map. The idea came to me after I've beaten Assassin's Creed - it only saves when you reach a check point or complete a mission, etc, much like in GTA. I tried many games lately, like Dragon Age and the Witcher, but only AC was real fun to me.

Do you guy feel the same about the game and how do you deal with it? (It applies to Fallout too which I'm still trying to beat)

submitted by /u/daerse
[link] [comments]

Anyone know where these two places are?

Posted: 27 Apr 2017 05:37 AM PDT

Beautiful screenshot :)

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:10 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.