Elder Scrolls Online - Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here


Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 04:02 AM PDT

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you trade items in ESO!

You can post any ingame items you would like to sell, buy or trade, start your comment with WTS / WTB / WTT.

Please do not post trades for out of game items / cash, or anything that may break the ESO Terms of Service.

As always, be polite and respectful, and happy trading!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I have built a shrine to RNG God, where you can /kneelpray for good luck and loot!

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 11:27 AM PDT

[XBOX] My little niece learned how the COD mail feature works.. I couldn't say no.

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 12:03 PM PDT

TES 3 Morrowind vs ESO Morrowind - Side By Side Comparison

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 02:54 PM PDT

Finally finished vMA!! ERROR

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 05:48 PM PDT

Soooooo,

After a Month of grueling nights trying to beat vMA, mostly struggling with the final boss, I managed to kill him about an hour ago. His corpse hit the ground, and the crematorial guard that had me knocking on death's door, de-spawned. Unfortunately, my moment of elation evaporated instantly. A freaking ESO Error message popped up immediately after the bosses death, crashing my game. Over the next 45 minutes I attempted to log in to my character many, many times. Each time an error occurred. I started trying other characters, but they also "errored" out. I restarted my computer and still couldn't log in. Finally I was forced run the repair tool on ESO, which ultimately "fixed" it. I log back in and it has ported me out of vMA. Trying to re-enter the portal does nothing. No loot or reward given, quest shows complete but quest NPC turn in can't be talked to about it. So not only did I not get a reward but it looks like my character is hilariously barred from future vMA.

TL/DR A moment that should have been celebration and spoils was stolen from me and in it's place a big middle finger and a kick in the dick.

submitted by /u/scottfair123
[link] [comments]

Shoutout for the player who restored my faith in humanity

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 08:16 AM PDT

Pepsiman (in some form or another by that name) you are the MAN! I know you're out there! (XB NA). I was running Razak's Wheel last night to farm Spriggan's gear and I see in the text chat "There's a master level chest here" and a lvl 24 (no CP) is standing next to my character. I follow him to the chest where I text chat "That's all yours man, you found it", his response: "I'm just a lvl 24 with no CP, it's not worth it for me, you take it"

Faith in humanity restored...and to think he knew to do that at such a low level! I took the chest and gave him 1,000 coin for his generosity.

PEPSIMANNN! You are my hero.

P.S. I got a purp spriggan's piece from the chest, pepsiman has my eternal gratitude

submitted by /u/Voduun-World-Healer
[link] [comments]

Xbox chat breaks?

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 10:08 PM PDT

So more often now when i try to click into any chat box even character naming it does nothing and i can't enter any text. I've tried resetting and all that and itll be ok some times but mostly still broken. Any fixes or similar issues people are having?

submitted by /u/Shames285
[link] [comments]

The Rise of a Legend

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 08:20 AM PDT

Many a moon ago, I stumbled across a man who I knew by his name was destined for greatness. I recorded our encounter, gave him a word of encouragement, and went on my way. I often wondered what happened to that young, inspiring man...

...Until today. When this message flashed across my screen.

He did it. Freddie Mercury became the Emperor.

As it turns out, this isn't actually his first time, as my friend encountered him too.

Mister Mercury, if you're out there... I just want to say, you're a true inspiration.

submitted by /u/Wilcolt
[link] [comments]

One thing I really hate about this game since I started a couple weeks ago.

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:19 AM PDT

finishes quest Oh you're wanting to use a sword and shield? Well here's another destro staff!

Why didn't they do what literally every other mmo does and make it so we can choose our reward?

submitted by /u/MellowJr
[link] [comments]

As the infos of the Morrowind blances changes are out, do you think, that the Stamblade will still be the worst PVE class?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 12:57 AM PDT

And how good will the Stamblade be in BGs (4x4x4) or open PVP after the changes?

submitted by /u/shakal78
[link] [comments]

I've been trying to get the highest score possible in maelstrom, I've plateaued at 550k. Please critique my run.

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 06:30 PM PDT

Last week my best run was 552k and I came in 97th place on the sorc leaderboards. I've been at 550k for several weeks now with no improvements, if you guys could offer any tips it would be greatly appreciated. I didn't know how to record long videos on Xbox so I separated each arena.

First arena: https://youtu.be/CpSTWaA2jkM

Second: https://youtu.be/HK1AF-6fmEk

Third: https://youtu.be/TmFq5aVkP40

Fourth: https://youtu.be/vo0O0H9QFMU

Fifth: https://youtu.be/WHKebzsOxyI

Sixth: https://youtu.be/X_0vgPH6DKk

Seventh: https://youtu.be/1ZcFBmpjbIA

Eighth: https://youtu.be/DxtMZRs72Bw

Ninth: https://youtu.be/k_jFH6lN2ec

Final boss: https://youtu.be/DH9rOryxMwQ

submitted by /u/maizeandblue92
[link] [comments]

Tanking traits, enchants, and skills for the PTS patch?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 01:30 AM PDT

Credible tanks such as Woeler have stated investing into Shadow Ward with sturdy small pieces, will lead to diminishing returns, because I'm guessing percentages from classes/passives are added on, after the flat values. With the PTS and Warlord being removed, the next best bet is going 100 into arcanist, shadow ward, and some into magician. Are tanks now opting out of using Absorb Magic, and slot perhaps a support skill for more magicka regen? What about infused vs reinforced big pieces, do you think we'll see a change in traits and skills, or mostly just armour sets? I know Powerful Assault is a small boost to dps to begin with, will it still have a role in most situations in infused/sturdy?

submitted by /u/Half-Lizard-Half-Man
[link] [comments]

How to uninstall Reshade?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 01:26 AM PDT

I decided to remove it. Yesterday I injected it on to .exe file. Couldn't find a justified instruction?

submitted by /u/Gizlican
[link] [comments]

Has there been any word on console buff timers??

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 03:31 PM PDT

PSA: You can't build on roof of the Twin Arches house.

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 06:39 PM PDT

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up if you were considering buying this home that you can't build on the roof.

I really liked the view of the stone features and looking over Hallin's Stand but there are invisible walls around the roof inexplicably.

Too bad I paid good money and actually bought this with Crowns.

submitted by /u/infracanis
[link] [comments]

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind – Naryu’s Guide to Vivec City

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 11:10 AM PDT

Waiting for the yellows, to march into the trap

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:52 AM PDT

Upgrading gear quality

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:47 AM PDT

Hi guys first time posting to this reddit so I apologise if this has been answered on here before just can't seem to find a clear answer

I am relatively new to ESO and was wandering when I should start worrying about improving gear quality? I am lvl 18 and will be interested in master crafting down the track so do I hoard all my pitch, honing stone etc for max lvl

Also do craftable sets like Julianos TBS start at white quality and will then need to be improved all the way up?

Sorry just can't decide if I should hoard it all or improve my gear as lvl up

submitted by /u/Dak1RG
[link] [comments]

[PC] Newb looking for a bow using class/build

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 03:36 AM PDT

Hey guys! Complete newb, have never made it past level 8 in ESO, I'm just wondering what class is more ideally suited towards using a bow, and if using a bow is even viable?

Thanks! A lot of the information i found was from 2015, so i assume it's somewhat out of date by now.

P.s I'm still learning all the abbreviations i see used a lot.

submitted by /u/JoshuaRAWR
[link] [comments]

[PC] Suggest a build

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:39 AM PDT

Hello all,

I was wondering if can anyone suggest me a build that I can play specifically for PVP. I started just a few weeks ago & wanted to play pvp but my current PVE sorc isn't well fit for it. I'd also like to add that I'm currently CP 159, so just a few more struts and I'll be able to hit equip cap.

Things I'd like said class to be (doesn't necessarily have to be everything listed but the more the build manages to get checked the better):

  • Magicka User

  • Can heal, not necessarily a "good" healer but can throw heals when needed

  • Race can be anything from DC

  • If possible, wears heavy armor instead of light (?)

  • Noob-friendly (not that hard to gear)

submitted by /u/theofficialnar
[link] [comments]

On Stamplar, does Ravager offer any advantages over other sets other than it being a heavy dps set?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:21 AM PDT

Ravager is super expensive right now, the body pieces are droping off but the weapons are still 150k if you're lucky, will Ravager still be good on jewelry/weapons while running a medium set, or will something like Haulking Draugr offer slightly less dps, but at a more reliable rate?

submitted by /u/Half-Lizard-Half-Man
[link] [comments]

[Media] Danae plays The Elder Scrolls Online, episode 1: My Dumner No power levelling, just playing :)

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:21 AM PDT

[PS4] Change from Disc to digital. Possible?

Posted: 26 Apr 2017 02:17 AM PDT

Hey Folks, I have been playing on my normal Disc Version of Edler Scrolls online back in the days until Orsinium came out.

Now I want to come back to playing but I cannot find my Disc anymore. As there is currently the Gold edition on sale, I am thinking about buying the Digital Gold Edition.

The only question is weather I can use my Progress and account status from my already owned disc version for that?

I had some pets i bought with crowns wich are basically the main reason why I want to keep my account

submitted by /u/s3xy4ngyc
[link] [comments]

New Item Sets First Impression - Morrowind PTS

Posted: 25 Apr 2017 05:14 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.