Grand Theft Auto V - Try-Hards in GTA: Online starter pack.


Try-Hards in GTA: Online starter pack.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 07:20 PM PST

The result of trying out my new cargobob.

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 08:04 PM PST

YOU PICKED THE WRONG TIME LOOP FOOL

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 06:59 AM PST

Nailed the Landing

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 01:33 PM PST

Am i the only one who noticing this glitch? [GTAV]

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 07:38 AM PST

Just sorta happened [x-post r/gaming]

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 10:36 AM PST

Name something you wish the devs can add, but never will

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 06:09 PM PST

Title says it all. What's on you wish list for addition to GTA that is a minor item, but likely will never be added by Rockstar?

I'd like some new radio channels. They originals are all growing stale to me after 3 years.

Never going to happen though, as they aren't going to pop for the rights on another dozen songs per new station, plus the voice acting for a DJ, on a game nearing the end of the life cycle.

submitted by /u/WhskyTngoFxtrt_in_WI
[link] [comments]

Bi-Annual Purge Day

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 05:55 AM PST

How great would it be if Rockstar gave us one day, every 6 months, where we could just sell or discard whatever the hell we wanted from our inventory? I'm talking about cars, properties, clothes, accessories, outfits, tattoos... anything.

I hate the fact that we're stuck without an option to delete 900 canvas and pork pie hats that I never wanted in the first place. Or the fact that you're stuck with a x amount of properties with the only option being to trade in, but never to sell.

Hell, I don't ever care if we can sell them, I'd be happy to just be able to delete them from my inventory. Am I the only one who this annoys?

submitted by /u/ShinyDisc0Balls
[link] [comments]

Best Offroad Vehicle?

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 12:42 AM PST

Trophy Truck? Brawler? Raid? Other?

submitted by /u/LTAP2128
[link] [comments]

Aerobatic flights over the skyscrapers of Los Santos - MotoParkour GTA 5 Online!

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 12:35 AM PST

COD: Dodo Warfare

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 06:44 AM PST

Months of gathering clips result in a pretty epic video

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 11:37 AM PST

Who do you hold responsible for the direction Grand Theft Auto V (Online) has taken the series?

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 11:31 PM PST

I was wondering about this. Is it Rockstar who has turned GTA V into a game that is heavily focused on the online aspects or do you think it's Take-Two who is responsible for the route GTA V has taken. Or maybe it's both of 'em. I was thinking about this, because it seems like Red Dead Redemption 2 will continue with this money-making vision according to Take-Two's latest financial results where it says: "The game's vast and atmospheric open world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience." Later followed by the next comment: "We expect to grow both bookings and net cash provided by operating activities in fiscal 2018, driven by our release slate led by Rockstar Games' highly anticipated launch of Red Dead Redemption 2."

submitted by /u/GoodFellahh
[link] [comments]

Bonnie & Clyde - Gta Cinematic Short Film!

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 10:41 PM PST

What is going on here? Just logged into GTA5 to see this on my character (no I have no mods on my game)

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 09:29 PM PST

[Xbox one] anyone out their willing to let me win a rally race?

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 09:04 PM PST

I need the brushed metal paint job for my tempesta and can't find a rally race with anyone. You don't need to invite to me a party or anything just race and then continue on with your day. My gt is ExTremeHYPE 99.

submitted by /u/ExTremeHYPE99
[link] [comments]

Augmented Reality Mod [ Proof of concept ]

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 08:37 PM PST

Hello guys, im a artist / programmer and i want to get deeper inside the gaming immersion. My goal is to export some values of video games to the real world and specially microcontrollers like arduino. My first attempts is on gta 5 cause you can make mods and its pretty "easy".

The first thing i want to deal with is the wind ! The goal is add the sensation of speed outside the game, in the real world. To do that i want to get the speed car value and apply this speed to a fan in front of me. At 10kmh the fan rotate slowly, and at 150kmh the fan rotate at full speed.

At the moment i got a proof of concept video demonstration with a bridge between car speed value ingame and a python script on my computer. ( https://youtu.be/huLu4PIXRzk )

The method is "simple" : Get car speed trough Lua script and write it to a text file. Then open the file in python every 50 ms, then throw the value inside a micro controller on serial, then apply the value with pwn on a fan ( trough an hacked servo board and a Dc motor ) .

Future update : Add the code python trough arduino and publish a video, add speed even walking, deal with helmets, car windows.

My wishs :

. Get position value when you get hit . Macro kick starter . pass hit position trough a rumble suit ( head / shoulder / arms / legs / feet ) . 4 Fan for speed deal . Handle real world wind even if caracter static . Make a thing with leds . Hype on project to force editors to realease officials api for my stuff . Real kickstarter > road to production

What do you think about this concept, and augmented reality in video games guys ?

ps : Sorry bad english im french :p

submitted by /u/nobock
[link] [comments]

Pacific Standard Job - will RS ban users

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 08:17 PM PST

Hello Guys! just might be a silly question but can/will RS ban users by doing Pacific Standard Job for multiple time. The glitch that we do to get money.

submitted by /u/rajan_stha
[link] [comments]

What are your favorite things to do with The Ruiner 2000?

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 01:33 PM PST

Its Raining Men...and attack Helicopters

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 11:24 AM PST

Is gta online that bad ?

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 01:57 PM PST

I love the videos of gta and how in depth it is but I would only play for online. I read reviews that everyone gets banned for being in the same game as hackers and such. Why would you even play then ? Should I not buy it? What's the deal with online

submitted by /u/Cross54321
[link] [comments]

Can anyone help me get money?

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 07:55 PM PST

I'm on PS4, can anyone help me get money by doing a money drop?

submitted by /u/Scraps20
[link] [comments]

[Menyoo] Teleporting in apartment interior makes the game go online?

Posted: 09 Feb 2017 01:17 PM PST

So I have 2 versions of gta 5, one fully modded for offline gameplay and one untouched for my online play.

I have Menyoo installed and I wanted to teleport in the apartments to check them out and make a general idea about which one I would buy online. Upon trying to teleport there, i see the Going Online sign on the right side of the screen.

What gives? Why did my game try to connect online? Luckily I immediately alt+f4 out of it. I know logging online with mods installed gets you banned.

submitted by /u/Khriswolfy
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.