Grand Theft Auto V - How to perform a pit maneuver


How to perform a pit maneuver

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:35 AM PST

Too close for comfort

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 06:13 PM PST

NSFW - Girls go commando too!

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 08:53 AM PST

Starting new on PC coming from 360

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 11:04 PM PST

  1. Can you port across platforms? Because I have two level 100+ characters on two different 360's but I never play consoles anymore so it'd be awesome if I could port my characters over.

  2. What's it like on PC? Is it dedicated servers or someone hosts? Because on the 360 the connection is absolute garbage, I get kicked all the time.

  3. I heard there are lots of hackers on the PC, what's your guys opinion?

submitted by /u/caP1taL1sm
[link] [comments]

Crew Emblem on some cars isnt going away

Posted: 12 Feb 2017 01:43 AM PST

What can I do to delete my crew emblem on cars? If I umark it in one session it is gone but in the next it appears again.

submitted by /u/JohnPaokJeff
[link] [comments]

Celebrating reaching 100k subs on YT, GTA car tester Broughy1322 is doing a 24 hour stream so go and check him out

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 04:04 AM PST

Fastest Sports Cars (2017) - GTA 5 Best Fully Upgraded Cars Top Speed Countdown

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 09:00 AM PST

Some Sabre Turbo appreciation!

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 12:37 PM PST

What can I do to help me stay connected to GTA Online?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:39 PM PST

Payday 2 works fine. Vermintide works fine. Rainbow Six Siege works fine. The only game I've ever had a problem playing multiplayer on is GTA V. Is there some way I can troubleshoot this game?

submitted by /u/chasingwagons
[link] [comments]

When wrestling moves don't work in real life

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:32 AM PST

How the f#%# did he live lmao

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 11:19 PM PST

Congestion Charge Shenanigans Epic Win

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 11:14 PM PST

Hacker attached fire to my waist, resulting in very unpleasant things. [NSFW-ish?]

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 04:19 PM PST

If you bought the $89 shark card, are you not included in the 50% more money, so $4 million?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 06:30 PM PST

I bought it when it was $89, but also in the time frame of the 50% extra. Bank statement said it went though on the 6th.

submitted by /u/315MhmmFruitBarrels
[link] [comments]

Never tell me the odds [x-post r/gaming]

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 12:33 PM PST

Multiple Office Decors

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 04:45 PM PST

As title states, can you own multiple office Decors? For example, can you own both Power Broker aide and Executive: Contrast? I know you can preview, but when I switched to a new interior if I wanted to switch back I would have to pay for my old one again.

submitted by /u/Stormslifer
[link] [comments]

Just some of my glitched mask/hat outfits!

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 09:05 PM PST

Did R* change the request personal vehicle cooldown to 5 mins?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 08:20 AM PST

It used to be 2 mins, this happened about 2 days ago, is it just me?

submitted by /u/littleflyingboy
[link] [comments]

Really R*, 5-8 IN-GAME hours to fill up product (weed) in your business to sell for around 200k max?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 10:54 AM PST

I have never complained about something R* is doing on this sub, but this is just ridiculous, even a 5 hour wait while offline would be a lot to ask, and for the profit you make i feel like someone at R* really fucked up this time.

Also if i dont want to buy supplies for 75k times 3 or 4 to fill up the product bar, i have to drive across the map for every steal mission and do that 3 times to get one bar of product.

Sorry for the rant and i know youve all already heard about it but this is plain stupid. Its a game, not real life. Started playing again after a while and was excited to buy my business etc, and i saw that the weed business would pay itself off in about 4-5 sells (the quickest of the businesses) depending on where you sell it, so what the heck, ill spend my hard earned cash on it. All is well and i get a fun steal mission in Sandy Shores near my warehouse.

Looking good, this is actually FUN, but i guess if something is too good to be true, it isnt. Lo and behold i soon realize they fucked it up once more. Why oh why cant they make the game fun even when playing alone, it has so much potential. Ive had tons of fun in heists etc with people, and the MC Club was also fun, doing missions etc, but people hardly join your club. Im a poor Uni student with limited time anyway, so i dont have time to set up gaming sessions with random people everytime i want to play GTA..

submitted by /u/Pulp__Reality
[link] [comments]

GTA Network Demolition Derby Gamemode

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 10:11 AM PST

Big smoke memes continue

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 06:29 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.