Fallout - A new DLC entry has been added. Again.


A new DLC entry has been added. Again.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 12:56 AM PST

https://steamdb.info/app/377160/dlc/

Okay, no hooting or hollering yet but just give me a few minutes.

The first time a thread like this appeared was four months ago, https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/565f7o/new_dlc/

It was APPID: 540810, which is now the recently released Hi-Res Texture Pack. If you look at its history, you'll see that it is added four months ago too.

So, judging by this, we're in for a bit more. My money will still be this being the VR thing.

Please don't hesitate to disprove this. I don't want false hopes either.

submitted by /u/heartscrew
[link] [comments]

Liberty Prime Should Be A Romance Option.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 02:23 PM PST

I mean, We can install him into a synth, And you knowwwwww

submitted by /u/Tr4iLL
[link] [comments]

This games music

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:00 PM PST

I was playing NV earlier, and my 76 year old grandmother heard me playing, and walked into the room to see what was going on. She was lingering when 'Ain't that a Kick in The Head' came over the radio. She said "I've heard that before" she heard the song when she was a little kiddo. I'm really glad that the radio plays actual songs from the past, because it's amazing when my grandma knows the song.

submitted by /u/PraisetheSunBoi
[link] [comments]

I noticed this outside Vault 111 today

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 05:46 PM PST

http://imgur.com/a/GUB20
I started a new character and decided to run around a bit. I found this little observation post overlooking Vault 111 with a railroad marker for "Ally". I haven't done the railroad story so maybe this is obvious, but it seems to imply the railroad has an ally or a potential ally in the vault, or maybe they were camping it out for some other reason?

submitted by /u/Vakaryan
[link] [comments]

I made a box.

Posted: 17 Feb 2017 05:51 PM PST

On the name "Joshua Graham"

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 07:30 AM PST

So... I was clicking random links on Wikipedia (as anyone ought to do) and I stumbled on the page about the Mojave desert, and amongst many things I found out the most typical tyoe of tree on the area, called the "Joshua Tree", wich its scientific name being "Yucca brevifolia" (banana Yucca, anyone?)

Its just a little bit of fun trivia how even random names have some meaning behind

submitted by /u/Kal_El__Skywalker
[link] [comments]

Which Factions do you hope for in the next Fallout?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 11:10 AM PST

Can be any of the previously established ones or of course entirely new ones.Mine would be the Followers, due to their "enlightened" Pathos. Evidently, the Enclave is very much requested (Chicago sends it's regards).

So, your Preference?

submitted by /u/MindlessVegetation
[link] [comments]

How does Fallout 4 generate ammo?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 02:26 PM PST

Title. Does each type of ammo have a set "rarity" that affects its chance to appear in a container, is it based on the weapons in your inventory, or both?

submitted by /u/crayzeedude
[link] [comments]

Am I the only one who hates Fallout 3 with a burning passion, yet likes Fallout 4?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 02:25 PM PST

I realise this is a very controversial opinion, but I don't think Fallout 3 has anything going for it: all can agree that the gameplay is godawful, and while there are some choices, you cannot roleplay yur character in a way that makes sense. You don't have any choices in the main storyline, and the "evil" choices don't make any sense, because occasionally you don't have a choice but be good.

In 4, while the game is heavily flawed, it is entertaining to play, due to the combat being actually playable, and the character's dialogue is fairly consistent, even if you don't have any choices, except maybe picking your faction.

These were my short thoughts on both games. I played 3 first a couple of years ago, so nostalgia doesn't really have any influence to my opinion.

EDIT: I have to add this: if you're pn PC I would recommend 1, 2 and New Vegas (even tactics) over 3 and 4. Especially if you like storyheavy games with tons of decisions and turn based combat. Even if you're not super into turn based combat, I would still recommend them. They hold up really well. I don't recommend New Vegas on consoles due to bugs, which can be easily fixed on PC with console commands.

EDIT 2: I just realised I started the post with "am I the only one..?" Of course I'm not the only one, I think it should be: My thoughts why I think Fallout 4 is better than 3.

submitted by /u/MosquitoOfDoom
[link] [comments]

[New Vegas] Can't Repair 'Combat Armor, Reinforced' with 'Combat Armor'

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 12:43 PM PST

For some reason I can't Repair 'Combat Armor, Reinforced' with 'Combat Armor'. Anyone know a workaround?

funny thing is, I can repair the normal ca with the reinforced CA but not vice versa even when they are both unequipped. And no, the reinforced CA is not at 100%. Also, only the reinforced armor reads 'Y) Repair' while all the other armors read 'Y) Maintain'.

submitted by /u/jacksaints
[link] [comments]

Fallout noob player here! Tell me, which Fallout game do you recommend me to start with?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 08:23 AM PST

Fallout 3 or Fallout 4? Which one is more enjoyable for a casual noob?

submitted by /u/WesLucas024
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 PS4 Croup Manor Repair Walls, Floors, Ceilings and Roof Build. (Unmodded)(No Commentary).

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 01:13 AM PST

https://youtu.be/VcqEIx9ltnM This is my Repair Build of Croup Manor. I used no Mods for this build so everyone can attempt this. There is no commentary as this was my learning Build but I decided I wouldn't scrap it and do it again. You will be able to follow along and copy this build. I built the structure outside of the building and used the Concrete Pillar to Glitch it into place. The build is all holes in the Walls, Floors, Ceilings of the entire existing building. Hope you enjoy. See you all next time

submitted by /u/Chewiegames82
[link] [comments]

Having power problems in Settlements

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 12:36 PM PST

Long story short, I have 100 Power I could use, and am definitely under that with how much power I actually need. Everything is wired together, yet it says my power is in the red. Some turrets wont even turn on even though I know they are wired. I believe I'm only taking up about 60 power, and all of my connections are clean. Am I doing something wrong, or is the game just being buggy?

submitted by /u/TheDovahofSkyrim
[link] [comments]

Stuck in fallout 2

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 10:49 AM PST

Ive been playing fallout 2 and its been amazing so far. I got to vault city with no guides, However I'm now stuck. The door guards wouldn't let me into the inner city, so i used super stimpacks to stealth kill them and picked up the day pass one of them had. I couldn't find ed (the guy vic told me to talk to about finding vault 13) so i assumed i would have to find a geck inside vault city's vault. But i cant get my citizenship papers. Whenever i try to talk to the guy in the council building everyone in town goes hostile, even if its before 6pm.

Theres a quest i picked up where the old guy tells you to bring a suitcase with secret documents to new Reno, and i know that leads into getting fake citizenship papers, but i read that the guards outside the vault will confiscate the fake ones.

...So where do i go from here?...

submitted by /u/Sonofv4der
[link] [comments]

Best Fallout 4 location/quest mods?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 02:19 PM PST

What are the best mods for adding quests and locations to Fallout 4? Any that you recommends to try, or to avoid?

submitted by /u/QuantumAwesome
[link] [comments]

Why is it on Xbox One and not PS4?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 01:03 PM PST

Why is FO3 and FONV available on Xbox One but not PS4? I would think it's a licensing issue if it weren't for the fact that FO4 is also available for the PS4. So what's the deal?

submitted by /u/zambamboz
[link] [comments]

Here's a poem i wrote inspired by fallout, check it out.

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 08:33 AM PST

It's called Toxicity. Leave comments and thoughts below.

Have you ever stopped and wondered About the lightning and the thunder And the world if burnt asunder From Society's own blunder And ever thought it was me.

But it wasn't to be so For the world was on death row And when asked who dropped the bombs The bombs replied, "Thee".

For we were too blind to see The pain it would bring And nature would bleed And nature would be poisoned From our own self-greed And society's toxicity.

submitted by /u/VaultBoy740
[link] [comments]

Is Liberty Prime Aware?

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:50 PM PST

I mean, Is he like Codsworth aware and capable of independent thought? Is he like a synth fully alive? Or is he like a Protectron very strict and limited to his programming...Because even assaultrons can be independent KLEO...I'v always wondered about Prime.

I never played Broken Steel so I dont know if its explained there.

submitted by /u/Tr4iLL
[link] [comments]

As someone from Massachusetts

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:44 PM PST

I have to say, one of the things I really appreciated in Fallout 4 were the Bostonian accents. Granted, everyone sounded like they were from Southie, but it was genuinely nice to see that an effort was made by Bethesda. However I was disappointed that no one says "Wicked Pissah".

submitted by /u/periwinkle52
[link] [comments]

Hi /r/Fallout! I hope you all love my first tattoo as much as I do!

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 03:00 PM PST

Unfortunately, Fallout 4 is the only title in the series i feel no need to return to...

Posted: 18 Feb 2017 08:56 AM PST

Even though I've only finished the game once, I feel as if I've seen everything I needed to see. The other endings don't seem at all interesting or disparate. All of the somewhat creative or well written missions I have completed, along with all dlc. Even though there are various routes and paths to travel, the game has slowly, but surely, been losing its allure to me. Anyone else feel the same?

submitted by /u/RustySwitchblade
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.