DayZ - Heaviest rain I've ever encountered


Heaviest rain I've ever encountered

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:17 PM PST

Experimenting with the "lag when shooting" bug

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:33 AM PST

Can someone explain to me what the difference is with the x64 launch mode?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 04:53 AM PST

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/WonderPhil92
[link] [comments]

Cuties @greenmountain

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 10:15 AM PST

I miss the good ol days of DayZ Mod / Epoch

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 09:59 PM PST

Your favorite gun and sidearm?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 04:24 AM PST

What are your favorite weapons and set ups? (Scopes, addons etc)

Not necessarily the best, but your personal favorites, and why?

submitted by /u/TheKettlebellBlack
[link] [comments]

Just an awesome story of Friendship and teaching a new player the ropes. Favorite session to date so far.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 04:20 PM PST

Win or Lose! [15:51] - 4 separate shooty shooty encounters.

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 01:35 AM PST

GMN- AmBasteir, Kyleess PvP [1st person]

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 04:55 AM PST

ffs, finaly. god i've missed you, dayz.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 02:03 PM PST

finally, that filling, again, after so much time.

haven't really played SA for a year and a half, until few nights ago when i've joined full 1st person server...

ffs.

that feeling when you need to enter the town, or a military base, and you spend 20 minutes crouched in a tree, scoping around. or when you need to cross the field, and you hope you won't hear that cracking bullet sound. or when you are dying from starvation, and you see cows in the distance. or when you build fire, watching over your shoulder will someone see you. or when you...

zombies are a threat, but at the same time manageable. surviving is hard, but on the border to be "realistic", problematic, that you need to plan ahead and use your brain all the time. loot is fairly distributed - you need to make just that right level of effort and spent just enough time to reach for advanced military gear.

with recent changes, everything is just... kinda right. that paranoia, that old dayz (mod) feel when you run and constantly look around for other players, tents, zombies... and now animals.

i've died from a guy who was pretending to be friendly and helping me to kill other player (who was his friend). i've almost cried when i've saw his mosin pointed in my head and "you are dead" screen, milliseconds after that.

the only thing that's missing are vehicles and choppers.

hello dayz, my old friend. great to see you, just when i thought i'll never spend a night with you again.

(ps: sorry for my bad english)

(pps: yeah, i've played mod couple of times after SA was released and SA was far better way back)

submitted by /u/manatag
[link] [comments]

Overlooking the landscapes of Chernarus...

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 05:12 AM PST

How to deal with wolves

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 04:21 AM PST

A fresh spawn's revenge...

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:51 AM PST

Has the randomly silent VOIP big fixed now?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 07:04 AM PST

I noticed Dayz has had a few updates since the last big patch. After the stable patch 0.61 or around that time I started noticing the voice chat randomly stopped working, couldn't hear others and they could not hear me

submitted by /u/doctor_bum_love
[link] [comments]

winchester model 70 vs CR527 Carbine

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 06:14 AM PST

TISY TAKEOVER - WHO OWNS TISY MIL? • /r/DayZVideos

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 04:57 AM PST

PU Scopes-Why are they so rare and where can I find them?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 03:46 AM PST

PU Scopes are in this patch kind of rare, you can still find some damaged ones but worn/pristine scopes are a pain in the butt to find. I'm curious, why the devs made it so rare? The hunting scope is much more common even though it is (better?). Also, where are the best locations to find a worn/pristine PU Scope? Thanks

submitted by /u/NarcisoPT
[link] [comments]

Rifle Melee...ever coming?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 01:45 PM PST

Have the devs ever mentioned anything about using the buttstock of your rifle as a melee weapon. I would love to see this added as you could melee zombies while double carrying. After doing this a few times the stock could degrade. Maybe with the new player controller?

submitted by /u/Frankis916
[link] [comments]

Havent played in a couple years and looking for a guide

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 02:37 AM PST

Hey guys,

Playing in Australia, would love someone to show me the ropes and changes in game. If we can make this happen let me know

submitted by /u/Steve00
[link] [comments]

Game wont leave windowed mode?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 02:40 PM PST

Sorry for the spam, I fixed my last problem. So I tossed my brand new 1060 into my pc and when I launch the game the game doesnt fit to my monitor like its "zoomed in" and I cant change the windowed option in the settings. I have no clue what to do if any of you do I would appreciate the help, please and thank you.

submitted by /u/FadezGaming
[link] [comments]

After our swim from the prison.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 02:00 PM PST

Rain not rendering?

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 01:12 AM PST

I was playing on a public server a couple days ago and it started to rain. No worries, switch to my raincoat and keep on playing. Rain stops and starts a few times, I make a fireplace and cook some meat inside a building. Rain stops, sun is shining and I continue on my way, switch my orange raincoat off and now I'm soaked.

Is it bugged sometimes or what happened?

submitted by /u/Chips-
[link] [comments]

Killing an entire server with a hatchet

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 09:21 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.