The Official Civ Battle Royale Mk. 3 (Day 6) | Middle Eastern Civ Leaders and Regions Announcement + Russo-Middle Asia Voting!
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 12:45 AM PST

When you're so focused on culture you get the Space Race before Astronomy...
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 02:09 PM PST
When you're the MVP
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 03:22 PM PST
Civilization V is a Finalist for the "Test of Time" award and Civilization VI is a finalist for "Just 5 more Minutes"! Voting on Dec 24 and 25 respectively
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 09:48 PM PST
This is what happens when you play as Kongo
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 04:07 AM PST
"Am I the only one who..."
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 07:42 AM PST

No. You aren't. Unless you're going to end your statement with something outlandish like 'puts banana custard in my shoes and dances the tango' someone else is going to.
Commit to your idea and stop looking for echo chamber validation.
submitted by /u/Ztard
[link] [comments]
Invasion of the Sea Resources or That's what you get for not picking God of the Sea.
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 05:35 AM PST
Of course the first thing I thought of was Civ.
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 07:52 AM PST
World City Map Of My Soviet Union Game
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 03:04 PM PST
Civ 6 no MP teams?
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 06:17 AM PST

The hell is going on?
submitted by /u/1nv1ctvs
[link] [comments]

Am I the only one who wants a CIV game with more politics?

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 01:18 PM PST

  • Agreements setting up DMZs
  • Stock Market trades and flows
  • Provinces within new settled land with different tax rates
  • Autonomous regions
  • Political differences
  • Etc...
submitted by /u/JueJueBean
[link] [comments]

I can't seem to build workboats as norway. Anyone have the same issue or a fix?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 08:28 AM PST

I'm not sure why this is happening, but I have the tech and I just can't build it. I have sea resources and I'm on the coast. This is the second game its happened. I have the fruitymod installed, if that could be it. thanks
submitted by /u/baws1017
[link] [comments]

Is it normal to skip building aqueducts entirely?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 07:53 AM PST

I had a game [civ6] where a few of my cities were maxed out only for a short time before I got sewers and neighbourhoods built. I never ended up building any aqueducts at all. I've had to abandon that game though because it crashes on turn 154 for some reason.
Anyway, I was trying to do the same thing on a second game but it didn't go as smoothly, was maxed housing long before I could get to neighbourhoods :(
submitted by /u/912827161
[link] [comments]

[Civ 6] It looks like if you kill Arabia before they get a religion, they still take up a religious spot and the game gets one less religion total.

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 11:43 AM PST

Arabia's ability grants them the final religion automatically if all but one available religious slots are taken before they start their own.
In the game I'm in now, Arabia spawned right next to me. I went to an early war and wiped him out.
Only 3 out of 4 religions have been created, and Great Prophets are no longer available.
http://imgur.com/a/sZPu6
submitted by /u/drunkenstarcraft
[link] [comments]

We need help to beat a friend in civ 6

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 09:10 AM PST

Hi Reddit,
I am playing Civ6 with 2 friends. One of us is a financial researcher and he alsways has 3x our production, a giant military and a researchrate 2x of ours. The rules are we don't attack each other. All other victories are valid options.
He is always winning. We can't even beat him secretly working together. We are sick of it. Please help us.
He always plays as rome and likes to rush the ai with his roman legions.
This guy is way smarter than us. He can instandly see patterns and tactics. He is a professional liar and knows how to manipulate people.
We are hopeless. Please help.
submitted by /u/Jimethy
[link] [comments]

Future DLC for CIV6

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 08:47 AM PST

I'm not sure if they have already stated what the dlc will feature, but I was wondering what you guys think about having one where they k8nd of mesh BE with CIV6. Like what if the add more to the tech tree and allow for extended game play past the last era. I don't own civ 6 yet, but I've heard it suffers from the same end of the game tech tree that plagues the other titles.
PS: I also heard subs can't go under ice... that hurts.
submitted by /u/Zenroe113
[link] [comments]
Haha... Uh.. This is awkward.
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 05:00 PM PST

Which Sid Meiers Civ game should i start with?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 01:14 AM PST

Civ 5 or 6?
I was huge fan of AoE 3 back in the day. And i like strategy games like Football Manager.
Now ive heard about Sid Meiers but unsure which one to start with. A friend of mine said Civ 5 is more complete for now and i probably would enjoy it more. Any thoughts guys?
submitted by /u/Milanista21
[link] [comments]
DMS presents The Faroe Islands led by Tróndur í Gøtu, new custom Civ5 leader
Posted: 19 Dec 2016 11:07 PM PST

Civ V advice requested: Mayan Long Count

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 12:21 AM PST

I have been playing a lot of civ v since the semester ended. While my usual multiplayer friends are traveling, I am trying to play some cigs that I haven't touched before. Right now I'm stuck on the mayans. The Long Count ability seems to suggest that you should beeline Theology to avoid missing any extra great people. I even looked up the turns that you earn Great People at and the first reasonable one seems to be turn 72. So you need theology by turn 71.
This seems unlikely. I have played a number of games now with varying degrees of reloading for a better start. I have once made it to theology on turn 72, but that's not quite early enough.
I'm playing on King so it doesn't seem like this should be as hard as it is. Am I missing an obvious strategy?
submitted by /u/earnestadmission
[link] [comments]

Is anyone else very disappointed that going tall is no longer a viable strategy?

Posted: 19 Dec 2016 11:23 AM PST

I used to love focusing on 3 or 4 cities and making them culture and production Meccas. Playing peacefully was viable. Now if you don't go to war early to expand your territory to 10-15 cities there is no way to compete with the ai. And at that time you're half to 3/4 of the way to a domination victory so there is no point to go science or culture. (Faith isnt fun for me and with the ai rushing Stonehenge, it's not very viable either). Make tall cultures great again!
submitted by /u/Reignbringer
[link] [comments]
Firaxis was honored to be named one of the best teams of 2016 by GamesIndustry International!
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 02:10 AM PST

District Ideas?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 09:29 AM PST

I browse this sub pretty frequently and have yet to see (maybe I missed it) brainstorming on potential districts. I was thinking about it and realistically couldnt think of any. However would love something to read at work haha. Any ideas?
submitted by /u/InsrtChainsstyle
[link] [comments]
Two turns after meeting Jerusalem and getting the first finder envoy i still don't have my faith per turn. Is this a known bug?
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 09:20 AM PST

Does anyone else think the AI denouncing you is the most annoying feature in Civ 6?

Posted: 20 Dec 2016 09:18 AM PST

First of all, I don't understand why certain AI must denounce you every turn.
Second and more important, why do we need to open the screen with the AI person if they just want to spam denounce. Just give me an update on the side so I'm not spamming the escape button at the start of every turn.
It's actually just the most unenjoyable feature.
Honorable mention for worst programming failure: the shitty unit auto-select at the beginning of each turn.
submitted by /u/Illiad2552
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.