Merlini back to Competitive Dota 2 with Zephyr

Merlini just announced that he will act as a standin for Zephyr during KDL ss3 replacing Purge. It's only a temporary comeback for Merlini, as KDL will last for about only 2months and he'll return to California to go back to casting for Beyond the Summit. Purge will continue to work as Zephyr's manager, he will now manage the team while steaming and making YouTube videos


I'm going to be playing with Zephyr for KDL season 3 then I'm coming back to California, so I hope you guys tune in and follow my progress with the team.
Merlini 


Quick facts: Ben will be playing for us for only a season, we couldn't find anyone else for just the Season 3, he'll be replacing Purge, but Purge will still be around for the rest of the year. Roles wise we haven't figured it out, but most likely I'll be playing offlane, Merloobi mid.
BlitzDOTA


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.