Street Fighter My drawing of Ryu using charcoal and graphite by novalionheart85


My drawing of Ryu using charcoal and graphite by novalionheart85

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 08:59 AM PDT

Valle destroys THE MASTER on his first try with Blanka-chan

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 03:06 AM PDT

Kuroda arrest for molosting Japanese girl high school student.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:50 PM PDT

Guile at The Barber, Commission by William Fong for u/__Aileron__

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:38 PM PDT

A message for SF5 Cody from the voice actor of Guy:

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:57 PM PDT

Kokujin (Dudley) | 3rd Strike Film Room

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 08:41 AM PDT

Nakano Sagat (Chun Li) Vs Timothy (Dog Wielding Man) ST at CEO

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 08:23 AM PDT

How do I deal with or bait jump back or jump neutral anti-airs?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:57 AM PDT

This seems to be the one thing that gives me a huge headache. I'll have what should be a clean crossup, where most anti-airs would whiff or abrupt enough that it would be difficult to react to, and my opponent will just hold up/up back and mash jab or mp, beating me and resetting to neutral. It often seems like they beat most of my jumping buttons (character specific?), so I'm unsure how to even bait them without a very hard read.

I mostly notice it in silver/gold when I'm messing around on an alt learning secondaries, so I'm assuming there must be a proper answer for it if plat+ aren't doing it 24/7.

submitted by /u/PowerBombDave
[link] [comments]

I got 2 'Cannon Spike' Skins. The game gave me a Ticket back

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:39 PM PDT

The World Warrior

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:09 AM PDT

[Daily General Lounge] Here is a collection of general information & useful resources. Casual conversations, quick questions and answers are welcome!

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:05 AM PDT

This thread provides a place for everyone to ask simple questions and chat about anything reasonably on topic. To new players and new members of the community alike we encourage you tap into all of the resources of this sub.

  • If you're a new player looking for players around your same skill level, check out the New Challenger, the go to place for new players trying to level up!

  • If you want to learn how to play and become a better player at Street Fighter V, you must check out the useful resources below:

Street Fighter V Character Data & Move Lists

Rashid R. Mika ChunLi Ryu Ken
Cammy Laura Zangief Karin Nash
M.Bison Birdie Vega Necalli Dhalsim
F.A.N.G Alex Guile Ibuki Balrog
Juri Urien Akuma Kolin Ed
Abigail Menat Zeku Sakura Blanka
Falke Cody

Character Discussion Index for character specific combos, tips and matchups

General FAQ

  1. I'm new to SFV and this is overwhelming! What do I do?
  2. Where can I find a basic overview of each character?
  3. What does _____ mean?
  4. Where can I find combos?
  5. How can I stop being bad?
  6. Are there other Fighting Game communities?
  7. Where can I find replays?
  8. Can my computer handle Street Fighter V?
    • Click here to see Street Fighter V PC Recommended Specs!
  9. What's Footsies?
  10. Execution problems?
  11. Advanced Techniques?
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

When you're at #CEO2018

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 02:59 AM PDT

Daigo, should I pick Ryu?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 12:53 PM PDT

Majorboy (Cody) Vs Duke (Cody)

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 05:42 AM PDT

SFV?

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 07:23 AM PDT

I enjoy the older sf entries more than sfv. I have the 30th collection Pretty much all the street fighters. The problem is I dont feel like there is a serious community for any of these for sfv, and I get it they're old games and people should move on. Games will eventually run there competitive lifetime. So my main problem is sfv has a large awesome community and the others dont. Since the others dont, I kinda feel its harder for me to enjoy them. I really want to jump into the tournament scene(even though im in fgc dry florida)( yes i know ceo is this weekend im just not confident in my skills)

submitted by /u/The_Garisson
[link] [comments]

Playable Shin Ryu

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:41 PM PDT

Logan Sama doing heel commentary is incredible

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:41 PM PDT

I didn't think Logan would be this good. He's making this special for me

submitted by /u/KaptainKhorisma
[link] [comments]

Airman Stage OST - Two version

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 10:18 PM PDT

Chun li and other charge characters

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 10:01 AM PDT

I'm trying to do the fire ball but it doesn't come out unless I walk back for 2 seconds. Also I can't land them in combos. Any tips?

submitted by /u/caca831
[link] [comments]

looking for an Excellent Adventuers episode...

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:56 AM PDT

where Mike got beaten by a very aggressive Rolento player with a blue costume

I want to study his playstyle :P

submitted by /u/h2a_23
[link] [comments]

Nuki Double Perfect ST at CEO

Posted: 30 Jun 2018 09:56 AM PDT

GalaxyBrain MOV

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:34 PM PDT

Old school guy been playing for over 20 yrs but picked up SFV on PC...things are so different

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 11:05 PM PDT

Got my ass handed to me by a Rashid. Wake up DP did not come out...he stuffed it with meaty attacks. Are meaty that strong now? do i just wake up jab to stop them? What's the counter?

submitted by /u/assman604
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.