Halo - Mint Blitz :: "Throwback" Halo 5 Montage


Mint Blitz :: "Throwback" Halo 5 Montage

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:29 AM PDT

MOTW #93 - Mint Blitz :: "Throwback" Halo 5 Montage

Gameplay

Editing

  • Mint Blitz

Music

  • TheFatRat ft. Laura Brehm - Mayday

Have a montage you want to submit for MOTW? Either message the moderators or DM it to us on Twitter!

Montage of the Week Archive

submitted by /u/eminemcrony
[link] [comments]

This is why we need the space force

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:34 AM PDT

Is it getting hot in here?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:03 PM PDT

Any one else see the "6"?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:11 PM PDT

The truth behind the classic art style - I only like the sprint idea from there. Credits to the HALO memes page in facebook. Sorry if it is repost, just wanted to share.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:21 PM PDT

Knock. Knock.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:41 PM PDT

They are here!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:30 AM PDT

This is the second time my mom has seen this car in our area. She said the hood is painted as well. I need to see every side of this beautiful thing!

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:41 PM PDT

TIL that every Xbox console has had 2 main Halo titles on their life span (also i made an image for it, hope you all like it c:)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:36 AM PDT

In honor of our faith being rewarded, let's take a second to remember this masterpiece

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 01:09 PM PDT

It’s time boys

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:43 PM PDT

Umm Command? I think we got the wrong shipment of heavy weapons.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:55 PM PDT

[4K] Inspired by Halo Infinite. Here's an Animation I spent all month producing! (I hope everyone here enjoys it!)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 06:44 PM PDT

Where is Master Chief when you need him.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 07:07 PM PDT

Mattel's Halo figures don't look so bad when you touch them up a little! (Jerome-092)

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:01 AM PDT

4k halo is the best. I cannot wait for 4k MCC.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 05:21 PM PDT

Imagine if the show is entirely Blur

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:17 PM PDT

I know this 100% unlikely, but imagine how cool it would be if the TV series is entirely CG done by Blur, I would lose it. Don't get me wrong, live action is cool, but for me Blur has done an incredible job in bringing the Halo Universe to film-quality visuals. How do you feel, would you like it if the show is all done by Blur?

submitted by /u/DaTruestEva
[link] [comments]

Potential Halo Infinite Logo Spotted on T-Shirt Unyshek Tweeted

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:35 PM PDT

Receipt for when I bought Mountain Dew game fuel for the whole line during Halo 3 midnight launch

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 04:27 AM PDT

An Overview & History of the UNSC Navy | Halo Lore ft Templin Institute

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:24 PM PDT

Made an extreme beer pong map for trickshots, was not disappointed

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:36 PM PDT

I love pre Halo 4 lore but I haven't kept up with the new stuff; please listen to Cortana's inspiring, hopeful piano theme from Reach ([5:41]-[6:56]) from "The Package" in the OST), and then please help me understand why she's now the villain.

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 09:57 PM PDT

Link

I don't want to be another "DAE Halo 5's story bad!?" - this is a legitimate question. I've played the Reach campaign 10+ times and I feel so inspired and hopeful when the Cortana reveal happens, accompanied by that beautiful stretch of piano.

The fact that she's now the villain just feels kind of wrong when juxtaposed against the feels I get when I listen to this song. I'm not a huge lore buff, I've read all the books pre-2010 and played all the games, so post-Bungie story is sometimes hard for me. Can someone help me understand a bit more of the transformation that took place with Cortana?

submitted by /u/Istrebityel
[link] [comments]

The Halo 3 social playlist

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 02:24 PM PDT

This is perfect. Halo 5 has never felt this good. Halo 6 should play like this. So clean when kills can't boost away. This is perfect halo. Other than the forge graphics this is what I wanted from halo 3 remastered.

submitted by /u/JWAxeMan
[link] [comments]

Elliot Smith's involvement in Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 08:15 PM PDT

Looking into Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and various wikis credit musician Elliot Smith in the Presented By section. e.g. Presented by: Elliot Smith

My best guess is that someone by the name of Elliot Smith was a producer/presenter and wikis have mistakenly credited and linked to the musician Elliot Smith (who passed away nearly a decade before Forward Unto Dawn).

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone on this here sub could shed some light on it.

submitted by /u/plzkin
[link] [comments]

If 343 were to make a Halo Legends 2, what existing Halo lore would you like to see become animated?

Posted: 29 Jun 2018 03:41 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.