The Legend of Zelda - I made Toon Link entirely out of graphs. 156 equations :)


I made Toon Link entirely out of graphs. 156 equations :)

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:13 PM PDT

Now that the BotW hype has come and gone and people are back to their senses, this is the Zelda game I still want to play.

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:23 AM PDT

Back in my day.

Posted: 19 May 2018 12:21 AM PDT

No, this is the original where we dropping.

Posted: 19 May 2018 05:25 AM PDT

This is insanely cool

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:53 AM PDT

I'm sad this wasn't an included in the Hyrule Warriors switch version.

Posted: 19 May 2018 01:17 AM PDT

Found in Gateshead. I wanna climb it!

Posted: 19 May 2018 09:41 AM PDT

Old-Timey Toon Link!

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:10 PM PDT

Link's Adventures by YC3

Posted: 19 May 2018 09:56 AM PDT

Random realisation about Oracle of Ages

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:32 AM PDT

Hi everyone. So recently, I started playing Oracle of Ages. Massively underrated by the way. I was playing it and then I went for a shower and naturally I had the themes stuck in my head so I whistled them while I showered. Then I began thinking about how cool some of the Zelda Easter eggs are, like the one where if you play Skyward Sword's theme backward, it sounds like Zelda's Lullaby. I was thinking all this while whistling Lynna City's (present) them tune. Then I wondered what the first three notes would sound like backwards. How interesting that they sound exactly like Zelda's Lullaby. Okay so obviously this wasn't intentional because the rest of the theme holds no resemblance to the lullaby whatsoever, I just though it was a pretty cool thing to realise. I searched everywhere for it and nobody had pointed it out so they you go. Pretty cool :)

submitted by /u/GrooseIsGod
[link] [comments]

Lost Woods - The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (All instruments cover)

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:21 AM PDT

I coloured in a page of the LoZ:Ocarina Manga

Posted: 19 May 2018 06:11 AM PDT

Guess what I got

Posted: 18 May 2018 05:35 PM PDT

While I appreciate the limited amount of hints/direction in BotW, the needle in the haystack quality to certain quests can sometimes get exhausting. [Spoilers]

Posted: 19 May 2018 10:01 AM PDT

Gerudo Highlands:

I'm currently in the Gerudo region, and I'm loving this part of the game -- my favorite section, really -- but that quest that sends you into the Gerudo Highlands to look for the eigth heroine? Wow. I mean, it totally makes sense the statue would be well-hidden but...I don't know. I spent actual hours in that area, saw the giant sword, the Lynel, and the snow just began to feel like a bleak downer after a while...I was lIke, I need to get out of here, this is awful, etc. How much time will I waste here before I find it? I wonder if I have to kill the Lynel to reveal it? What is the deal with that sword?

Finally, I just guiltily looked up the answer simply to save myself time because the Gerudo Highlands are huge and there are many areas and the map offers few hints.

At one point, I saw an area with "Mantle" in the title so I thought that's where it must be, but nope, it was somewhere else...just a bit wearying, but then again, it makes sense it was well-hidden and I like the idea of that. Sort of an Indiana Jones-esque quest. It's a good idea. I just think my main problem was the snowy atmosphere became a downer...just the monotonous sprawl of it, the wind, the limited visibility, the howling and eerie sounds, the ice. It was a bad place to be and so much time was sunk into it...there must be a way to retain the well-hidden quality without wasting a player's entire gaming session?

Pokka:

Then that whole thing with the bar in Gerudo Town and that special drink. The owner talks about Pokka not coming to buy a drink anymore. OK, so where's Pokka? I spend, like, 20 mins checking everyone in town. No Pokka. I go to that bazaar. No Pokka. It turns out she's in the east...I also looked this up because I had already spent so much time searching and the momentum of the game was dying. But...why wouldn't the person at the bar mention that she probably went wandering in the desert? Why not narrow the frame just a bit so you're not wasting time looking all over town?

Person on the Wall:

I mean, the gossiping people you eavesdrop on mention that a person went up the wall. So, unlike the Pokka quest, they are more specific there. You still search, but with a bit more context. Although, in that case, I'm not sure what the point was besides intended humour because the person on top of the wall is just eating all day and night.

submitted by /u/2001_with_dinosaurs
[link] [comments]

I made a comic about a Rito restaurant

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:21 PM PDT

Remember that Link's Awakening Remake rumour for the 3ds a while ago. Still think it could happen?

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:49 PM PDT

I just need some top down goodness and it would be perfect!

submitted by /u/madboi20
[link] [comments]

People who disliked BOTWs weapon damage mechanic - what would you have preferred?

Posted: 19 May 2018 03:56 AM PDT

Given that open world means gathering tonnes of weapons, i feel the mechanic was annoying but necessary for the game format to work.

Similar to the rain and Stal creatures being annoying it creates an environment where you actively do things to avoid aspects you dont like - traveling at night or in rain (though it never stopped me).

Its intentionally meant to be annoying and doing away with it would cheapen the experience. Youre ultimately saying "make everything fun and easy".

As this seems to be one of the major criticisms, if youre feeling otherwise can you suggest what wouldve worked here, given the scope of the game?

submitted by /u/makin-games
[link] [comments]

My ideas for a hypothetical Breath of the Wild "sequel"

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:46 PM PDT

Why there were no zora in wind waker (using science)

Posted: 19 May 2018 03:25 AM PDT

I'm sure most of you are aware of the context, but if not here's a quick summary. The zora are an aquatic race and yet when the world is flooded in the Wind Waker, they are nowhere to be seen. It has been confirmed that they evolved into the Rito (the bird people in Wind Waker), but people still keep wondering why.

This is where the science starts. For a species to evolve it requires a selection pressure, something that results in many of the species dying out or being unable to reproduce. This means that only the members of the species who can survive this change get to reproduce and pass on the genes to the next generation.

Now here is the theory, Zoras can only survive in fresh water. Actually think about it, Zoras in hyrule have only ever lived in lakes and rivers, but not the sea. What this means is that when the world floods the zoras cannot survive in the water, so they are forced to move to land.

At this point we have to accept some of the magic of zelda, and accept that the huge changes from Zora to Rito could take place in a short enough period of time, this really should take thousands of years, but we will let it pass.

The obvious counter to this theory is the Zora in Majoras Mask, but once again we can use science to understand this. Majora's Mask takes place in an alternate reality (which honestly might be enough of an explanation), and there is not a large fresh water body that they could survive in. Snowhead is cold and ocarina taught us zoras dont like that, while woodfall is a swamp. This means great bay was the only place they could have lived and so they will have evolved to live in the salt water.

submitted by /u/stampydog
[link] [comments]

The Blood Moon is real and will happen tonight. What personal foes return and how do you prepare for them?

Posted: 19 May 2018 07:09 AM PDT

So many roaches! I would just move out now.

submitted by /u/mmalluck
[link] [comments]

Never played hyrule warriors before, literally can’t put it down!

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:56 PM PDT

Triforce Heroes is the funniest game I have played in a long time!

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:40 PM PDT

Who all here as played this? OMG I cant stop laughing. Seriously, this game and its antics are sooo hilarious! I just bought the game today, and I am one of the biggest single player gamers out there. Yet, I was like...I will try online multiplayer at least once. Next thing I know 5 hours have passed and I am laughing so hard I am crying y'all! Ive done nothing but play online multiplayer. The little emoji links are so great for communication. I love how the team will be down to 1 heart and we are cheeering on a certain link from the side...and then he dies and spams NOOO over and over. Oh man. My sides hurt. Who would have thought even two years after its release I could enjoy this game so much? I look forward to future play times. I may be terrible at it, but to anyone I played with tonight...thanks for the laughs! #funniestzeldaever

submitted by /u/Boomshockalocka007
[link] [comments]

For the past 3 years I crocheted our Halloween costumes and last year we went as Link and Zelda

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:02 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.