RimWorld Yay, a pet bomb..


Yay, a pet bomb..

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:52 PM PDT

The Golden Ticket (RimWorld Comics)

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:38 AM PDT

Only the fiercest warriors dare take on Chicken, Tender

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:05 PM PDT

"How tough could extreme randy random be?" *Day 3: Doctor gets plague* *Day 5: same doctor gets flu* "I have made a horrendous decision."

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:27 PM PDT

Just my luck! A meteorite crashed into my 100% grown corn

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:06 PM PDT

Rednecks_IRL

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:15 PM PDT

I love mods lmao. On the left is my baby boy Snuggles, and the right is Princess Terminator. Only animals allowed to follow when drafted. I’d like to see a raid try my colony now.

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:27 PM PDT

So my only Doctor got muscle parasites and sensory mechanites what can I do so he isn't bedridden ?

Posted: 19 May 2018 01:05 AM PDT

"Marfullo"

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:28 PM PDT

Tried to explain what a muffalo was to an "artist" friend of mine... hes never played rimworld before. He calls this a "Marfullo" Edit: properly added photo.

https://i.redd.it/e88z2ubibry01.png

submitted by /u/Cooljp22
[link] [comments]

No Room, Plz Help

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:56 PM PDT

Uh, thanks I guess...

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:51 AM PDT

This guy stepped on a grenade...

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:06 PM PDT

God I hate this game...

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:26 PM PDT

So I am kind of a noob at this game since I've only started playing two weeks ago, but I can already feel that this game is going to make me very, very mad. This was my 3rd try for a good colony, and it was going pretty good so far. I had 6 colonists and a few prisoners, and all my basics such as hospital, food, comfortable bedrooms were set up. I had even managed to protect against am attack from a GRIZZLY BEAR. So, when I saw the icon on the bottom of my screen saying that there would be a group of manhunting squirrels, I wasn't too worried. I sent my hunter out to go get them and stopped paying attention. A few moments later, I realized my hunter and one of my farmers got downed by SQUIRRELS, and then I started to get worried. I ordered all my colonists inside, hoping to be safe from the orange threat outside, but NO. Those pesky motherfuckers ate through my doors and started attacking my colonists, who all just HAPPENED to start having mental breaks or fleeing. Afterwards, I managed to regain some position by saving all my colonists into the hospital with my remaining undowned colonist, but he got downed by the squirrels when he tried to go get medicine outside. At that moment, I just fucking called it a day and quit.

submitted by /u/mot24
[link] [comments]

Price of The Devil

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:23 PM PDT

Fancy a stab, eh?

Posted: 19 May 2018 12:42 AM PDT

Advice for Mid-Game defenses w/o a killbox?

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:32 PM PDT

I've checked out the rimworld wiki defense guides which are great but I'm curious to hear some opinions on defense in the mid to late game (at least have advanced helmets and armor on everyone, some have plasteel variants) that don't involve killboxes. I lost my last two randy rough tribal games to a manhunter pack and a pirate attack in the same time frame. My issue tends to be I have power armor and helmets on melee chars with plasteel longswords but I get overwhelmed by numbers even with solid melee stats and good gear. Should I be using IEDs around my corners or some more static defenses? I'd really like to avoid using killboxes.

submitted by /u/PleasantCandidate
[link] [comments]

Any of you know of possible ways to speed run rimworld? Is it possible and what starting is best for speed running? Which ending is best?

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:16 PM PDT

My current setup to breach an ancient structure. Any suggestions/improvements would be great!

Posted: 19 May 2018 12:25 AM PDT

Let's have a Today In Rimworld I Learned thread

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:34 PM PDT

Why do vendors always go to sleep when I want to trade and no one else in the caravan doesn't?

Posted: 19 May 2018 01:41 AM PDT

I havent played in a while and

Posted: 19 May 2018 01:06 AM PDT

This game is great. Im at war with a tribe now because I had their traders in town, and was conducting business with them on one side of my settlement while on the other side my warden was administering my prisoners their daily beating.

When all of a sudden they decided to attack me (I assume they didn't appreciate the beatings I was dishing out). My turrets put them down quick while they were shooting my pet megasloth and now I have a new prisoner and a new set of hats.

submitted by /u/backstabbr
[link] [comments]

vegetation regrowth

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:13 PM PDT

i'm not sure if this is a bug or feature request. basically the way vegetation regrowth works now after winter is it seems to crawl back in from the edge of the map. similar to how animals repopulate the map. the issue is that often by the time winter rolls around again, vegetation won't have reached my base. usually. so half of the map is like permanently without grass for my pets to eat. unless of course i plant my own stuff.

submitted by /u/bababuffoonery
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.