Pokémon GO - [Humor] The real community day we want


[Humor] The real community day we want

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:27 PM PDT

Since everyone will soon get an Ampharos, here’s my six-month buddy. Appreciate it please!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:42 PM PDT

Professor Willow can take me on a quest anytime

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:29 AM PDT

After a year of playing Pokémon Go, I finally have my favorite Pokémon!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:02 PM PDT

[Photo] Instinct finally came out on top (in NA) for Bulbasaur's Community Day!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:33 PM PDT

The next community day Pokémon is... Mareep!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:12 AM PDT

Me and my Mom got really lucky on our first raid together

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:45 AM PDT

First legendary raid I’ve ever done. Caught a shiny Lugia and met Mystic7

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:18 PM PDT

Finally decided to do an IV check on my first ever Blastoise that I grinded for before the appraisal update came out.

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:01 PM PDT

Just hatched this bad boy!!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:48 PM PDT

Keep OUT!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:00 PM PDT

Perfect numbers (sorta). Randomly caught 1000cp Hitmontop, there’s just something about a perfectly round CP

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:40 PM PDT

[News] Just saw this on Twitter! New quests loading screen! ��

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:48 PM PDT

Back to back shiny pokemon.

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:31 PM PDT

Just realized how thicc larvitar is in the loading screen

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:26 PM PDT

Hatched this fella today!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:48 PM PDT

[Photo] Just caught my first Pokemon Go legendary. 2542 CP and on the second legendary raid I've ever completed!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:52 PM PDT

[Humor] No one wants to be friends with him :(

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:00 PM PDT

[Photo] 2spooky4me

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:26 PM PDT

[Fanart] Professor Willow steals Spark's spotlight

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:41 PM PDT

[Idea] We need some sort of in-app community meetup organizer like in Clash Royale it works perfectly!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:43 PM PDT

Please Niantic, do something about spoofers

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:17 AM PDT

Hello,

My place has become full of spoofers taking down gyms. At first, they were just spoofing to get 100% IV mons or for raiding, now they spend all the time battling in gyms.

The game has become unplayable for "normal" trainers and most of them are slowly quiting.

It's a shame, I like the game, but those cheaters are killing it.

I know that a massive ban for all the spoofers is unrealistic right now, but maybe Niantic could send a general warning and then ban the remaining spoofers.

Please Niantic, do something about it. Please.

submitted by /u/Steakhit
[link] [comments]

Me when hatching a 10k egg after walking around for weeks to hatch it.

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:20 PM PDT

My girlfriend and I dressed up in Pikachu onesies during the Bulbasaur community day meet up at the Botanic Gardens in Chicago!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:57 PM PDT

[Screenshot] Hatched my first Porygon!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:56 PM PDT

I've been playing since August of 2016 and finally got my first Porygon today from a 10K, and with enough candies for the evolution. Now I just need that up-grade, any pointers?

edit: pic

submitted by /u/Jrbennett15
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.