Fortnite Save the World Dev Update #13 - Event System and Spring it On!


Save the World Dev Update #13 - Event System and Spring it On!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:33 AM PST

Super Hero Llama Glitch

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:40 PM PST

Hey, got a brand new problem that I would like rectified and also to see if anyone else has had this issue? Last time I had an issue and posted here it got resolved. So here goes:

I spent 25$ on some VBucks to buy the Super Hero Llamas. I purchased them and upon opening the screen to crack open the llamas it said i had three. After opening the first, the ONLY thing that dropped was 1000 storm tickets. The second, another 1000 Storm tickets and that's all. The third, it dropped only three heroes. One of which was a legendary. I obviously didnt pay 25 real life dollars to basically only get 2000 storm tickets and three heroes. Even the description of the Super Hero Llama says it yeilds one guaranteed legendary and a total of 9 items. I clearly didn't recieve that. So, Epic, if you could help me, that'd be great.

Link of Screen Grab of Total Yeild: https://imgur.com/GtThxWM

Edit: 25, not 20. Forgot an apostrophe.

Edit 2: thanks to those who are up voting for visibility. It means a lot. Sincerely.

submitted by /u/simple_polejam
[link] [comments]

Devs ever going to address/comment on these issues?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:43 PM PST

After the latest dev update, which to me was pretty pointless and addressed none of the major issues players have had since day one, I'm starting to wonder if the devs even care about some of the big issues or are simply ignoring them on purpose, but I decided to share a few of them so that they could easily see them if they do actually bother looking.

Perk Rerolls - We've had minimal information regarding this and any information we got was incredibly vague to the point that it might have been better if they had said nothing.

Hero/Weapon Balance - Outlanders, Melee heroes, and constructors are all generally subpar compared to soldiers and ability ninjas while a decent amount of weapons are just bad (This does not mean we want the better items nerfed it means we want the lesser items buffed). Maybe this is intended to increase llama sales.

Melee - Do I really need to say anything regarding melee? Even with the perfect hero composition and perfect weapon with perfect rolls you'll still contribute more as a soldier with a decent weapon with decent rolls even though melee is harder to use.

Energy ammo - Considering how much more expensive energy ammo is to craft and use you would expect weapons that use it to be among the best weapons, except the majority of energy weapons are relatively bad in comparison to other weapons.

Stealth nerfs/changes - Are the devs ever going to include all the changes they make in the patch notes?

Bugs - Considering the majority of new bugs that are introduced in each new patch are noticed by players in their very first game playing you'd think there would be less of them, but we always end up with more bugs than were fixed.

I'm sure there are more that I'm not thinking of right now, Ill update the post with any I think of.

It would certainly be nice to have any sort of information regarding these issues instead of silence on the devs part considering they've been around since release.

submitted by /u/KridElKid
[link] [comments]

Think the storm has finally taken over twine.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:06 PM PST

game is stuck in "we're signing you in to your account"...

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:48 AM PST

got kicked from the game then now stuck logging into the game.

submitted by /u/DropTheBoom
[link] [comments]

Add Replay To SSD

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:53 AM PST

I have loads of friends who like the look of STW but say without a replay mode on SSD they can't be botherd to put the time in. For a lot of people this would be a big attraction. I bought this on the release day thinking it can't take them that long to do it but here we are. It's kind of a huge basic thing just missing from the game I don't understand why this wasn't in from day 1. Also please up the resource rate, spending 15 mins mining stuff for your SSD doesn't add anything to the game especially when there is no real point to SSD.

submitted by /u/MyWifeLeftMe111
[link] [comments]

Zalvation soloed Twine SSD10 - and all the other missions on his channel

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:55 PM PST

Something needs to change

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:41 PM PST

Global needs to be fixed. I exclusively play StW yet I can't find any help or help others. Why, you ask? Because global is full of trade requests. I post on here to help with ssd's, my post gets removed and I'm redirected...however the other subreddit is no help for StW...In fact if I even type the other subreddit, this post will get removed by autobot and I'll be told to post there, which is literally no help. All I want to do is help StW folks with ssd's. I can't be the only person in the fortnite world that has this issue. It's so god damn frustrating. Something needs to change!

submitted by /u/Jennatailya
[link] [comments]

Someone want to knock down a smasher for me?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:55 PM PST

Is this happening to anyone else?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:49 PM PST

Seems like this would be helpful staying where it is

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:34 AM PST

Help

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:28 PM PST

Need help for Stonewood SSD10 . Xbox GT: QuietChipmunk53; PL39. Sorry I have to ask here cuz the global chat has been loaded with trade spam. Hope you understand.

submitted by /u/owais_gauba
[link] [comments]

Looking for someone to play with

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:19 PM PST

Level 46+ on Xbox one

submitted by /u/AlightSaucer2
[link] [comments]

It wouldn't be Friday if Fortnite didn't have server issues...

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:54 PM PST

Just got forcibly logged out, and now I'm in... the queue...

Guess I'll go play Monster Hunter this weekend.

submitted by /u/MonikerBandit
[link] [comments]

No Leave Party Button

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:37 PM PST

Why is there no Leave Party option any longer...WTH?

submitted by /u/Bohica_Badbuck
[link] [comments]

Ps4 pro crash

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 12:18 PM PST

Pls fix it! PS4 pro is always crashing

submitted by /u/Queenmary204
[link] [comments]

Fortnite crossplay

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:36 AM PST

If me (playing on a pc) joins a room of 3 ps4 players, is the server gonna be of pc or ps4?

submitted by /u/amsixx
[link] [comments]

Is Fortnite cross-platform?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:32 PM PST

Me and my friend were wondering if fortnite is cross-platform.

submitted by /u/pot8to_743
[link] [comments]

Controller configuration.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:32 PM PST

So, is combat pro ever going to get switched to save the world too? I'm not very good but love playing both BR and save the world, but switching between the two constantly makes me confused over what buttons I need in a high stress situation. :'(

submitted by /u/cookienipple
[link] [comments]

"Rare" expedition returns vs "Normal" ones

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:30 PM PST

I'm PL24, a few steps into Plankerton. I have seen one single expedition where the PL was listed in blue rather than the normal green, and marked as rare. It was fairly high level requirement compared to any others at 190 and generally only the air ones are regularly over 150. It was marked as Rare on the description and mentioned getting weapons. Annoyingly at 190, there was a bonus on my main hero's class, so I had to send them to have a chance of succeeding. In the end I sent 3 heroes totalling PL180 vs the 190.

So, I sent my higher level heroes on an expedition that was listed as blue rather than green which is the first one of these I've seen. As I reckon anyone would. Using a different hero meant I was about 2/3 the shield and HP (my choice, yes).

The expedition returned and I checked my loot with interest.

  • 1000 Hero XP,
  • a green single use AR transform, and
  • 6 lightning in a bottle.

To me, for a Rare mission that's a pretty sad return. I've already received a blue single use AR transform from a quest which I haven't used, as well as a rare random ranged transform.

Am I being unrealistic to think that's a pretty dud return considering that by the time you can even do an expedition you have better permanent transform keys? I get that lightning's valuable but not to me yet. Don't think I've used much of it at all.

I was happier with the return on my 65 point uncommon expedition, with 4 pieces of bacon..

submitted by /u/yeebok
[link] [comments]

SSD10 complaint

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:18 AM PST

I just recently finished stonewood ssd10, and I was super excited to go explore the rest of the map since now my shield is as strong as possible. During ssd10, I saw a bunch of things that looked interesting at a distance while killing husks. However the shield didn't expand at all when I was back there, and all of those neat things are blocked from me. This is terrible, I should have full access to the map after I've expanded the shield to 10.

submitted by /u/Notdiavolo
[link] [comments]

Is anybody else having this problem? I have over 6,000 research points but can't purchase a note for 4,000.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:25 PM PST

Which do you think does more dps? Also is doomhammer not considered blunt melee?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:44 PM PST

Decent for Ranger?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:40 PM PST

Must see: Rage Bros, awesome kill tunnel (easy)

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:04 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.